Name: Suri Cruise
Date of Birth: April 18, 2006
Parents: Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise
Siblings: Half siblings Isabella Jane (12/22/92) and Connor Anthony (01/17/95)
- Suri was born at Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica, Calif.
- According to Vanity Fair, she arrived exactly one year after her parents met
- Suri wasn’t seen in public until September 2006 and was first photographed for the October 2006 cover of Vanity Fair (the magazine’s best selling issue of all time)
- Some say her first name means either “princess” in Hebrew, or “red rose” in Persian, while others have said that Suri is a Yiddish form of Sarah
- She loves shopping, Starbucks, dressing up, makeup, her iPad, dining out, the theatre and books (especially Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious!)
- Suri’s fourth birthday celebration was tea party themed, complete with cupcakes and a dip in the pool
“I love all my children, but Suri is my fountain of youth.” – Tom, on his youngest daughter.
“She likes to dress herself and wears whatever she wants to wear. She wants to wear it, she wears it… a girl wants to wear what she wants to wear. I’m not gonna tell her different. She’s got great taste.” – Tom, on Suri’s style.
“She wants a piñata, and her girlfriends to come over, and some swimming, and we’re gonna make a cake together. This is my favorite day of the year. So we’re gonna have a little tea party, and I like to girl it up.” – Katie, on plans for Suri’s 5th birthday shindig.View Slideshow »»