Kate Hudson Is Thinking Pink

Kate Hudson Is Thinking Pink

Although her 7-year-old son, Ryder, would love a little brother, Something Borrowed star Kate Hudson has a good feeling that baby number two is a girl.

“It seems like my family female lineage,” the actress tells Extra. “She’s just wild in there, just dancing all over.”

Another clue that Kate and Muse rocker Matt Bellamy are expecting a daughter? The pendulum reading that she did on-air with Entertainment Tonight. It may not be scientific proof, but Hudson says that the test accurately predicted the sex of her son. So, sorry Ryder! It looks like another little sister. (Ryder’s father, Chris Robinson, already has a daughter – Cheyenne, 1 – with wife Allison Bridges.)

Kate also reveals that this pregnancy has been a lot different than her first, but admits that in seven years, she’s forgotten about many of the changes that come with having a baby; like “pregnant mush-brain,” which she compares to “getting stoned.”

And although her doctor is hoping that the expectant mom doesn’t put on the 68 pounds that she did the first time around, Kate says she’s not promising anything.

Filed under: Celebrity Moms,Celebrity Pregnancies,Kate Hudson

Photo credit: Fame

She laready knows the gender! She wouldn’t say any of this if she didn’t.

2. klutzy_girl

I think it’s going to be a girl.

3. Cabos

I’m pretty sure they’ll break up after the baby is born. I don’t see them together forever.

4. Arianna

haha I was thinking the same thing. Do you know how many times I’ve heard women say, “oh this one is so different!” and then they have the same sex. I think it’s different bc it’s a different child and your also doing this 7 years later which also means your body has changed already!
    And those myths and old wives tales are just that. Tales. I mean you have a 50/50 shot of being right though!!
    I do hope for her it’s a girl bc Goldie now has 3 grandsons so I’m sure it would be nice to add a baby girl in the mix. But don’t count your chickens before their hatched Kate :)

5. Sophia

I think a girl too.

watch, it’s probably going to be a boy