Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Want Four Kids

Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Want Four Kids

Even though Tori Spelling is pregnant with her third child, she’s already thinking about having more with husband Dean McDermott.

She tells People, “It’s funny, we always knew we wanted a big family and we always said we wanted three. But since we got pregnant this time, four keeps popping into my head, and Dean says the same thing.”

McDermott adds, “When I found out about number three, I thought that would be definitive that this would be the last one, but we really want to have a fourth. It’s really funny. It just clicked. We want more!”

The couple, who are parents to Liam, 4, and Stella, 2, are not going to find out the sex of this baby. Tori also says she’s eating whatever she wants.

I eat everything when I’m pregnant. Who cares about carbs when you’re pregnant? You’re going to get big no matter what. I’m just constantly hungry. I feel like I’m definitely more hungry than the first two pregnancies.”

Filed under: Expecting,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Fame

1. Ondine

Didn’t he leave both a son and a daughter behind w/ his first wife when he left her to take up w/ Tori Spelling? Sounds like they need some math lessons. Tori ‘s 2 existing kids plus the one in utero make for 3, plus the 2 he left behind equal 5, but maybe Dean wants us to subtract 1 since he didn’t stick around long enough to complete his adoption of the little girl he left behind, so now we’re back to 4. This must be a new type of Hollywood math. It sounds like trouble, neither his first wife nor his current wife agree on how many children he has already, much less what the future holds for these prolific breeders.

2. Brooke

He and his first wife had a biological son, Jack, and they also were in the process (I believe) of adopting a baby girl when he shacked up with Tori. So technically that baby was never his as (I think) he was already off filming when the baby came to live with them and he never officially adopted her. I dislike how he essentially left not only his wife, but also his son for Tori. Yes, he’s still involved with his son but he moved from Canada to CA and therefore doesn’t see his son nearly as much as he could if he stayed in Canada.

3. hiiii

they never talk about jack… :(

but we’ve seen a lot of pics of Jack with them and he looks well loved. It’s the ppl who start to nitpick everything these two say that would starts creating doubts in the kid’s mind if he happened to read this article. I’m sure he knows they don’t discount him.

• Nirro

It is too bad they don’t mention HIS child. Seems like they forget about him.

i agree i don’t think she discounts jack, though she should have chosen her words a bit more wisely. also didn’t deans ex adopt a daughter after/while he was leaving her? is jack adopted?

5. klutzy_girl

Am I the only one getting the hint that it may be twins? She said on Twitter it wasn’t twins, but Mariah and Nick said the same thing before they finally came out and revealed it.

6. Arianna

yeah my first thought was this will be baby #4. Jack is a part of the equation. Obviously she means they want 4 together.

For him this is #4 so yeah I agree wit the rest, it would be #5 for him if he wanted another one, after this baby.

8. E R

Dean, of all people, should be saying that “when I found out about my fourth child I said ‘ I want more’”. He could even say “Tori and I want four children together…five children seems like the perfect amount for me”. This way Jack isn’t left out. It’s not Tori’s place to speak about child number four ’cause this is physically her third, but Dean needs to smarten up.

• Grace

I had the exact same thought when I read this. It’s sickening to hear him talk as if he doesn’t already have a child. Just as it was sickening when Stella was born and Dean said how excited he was and how he always wanted a daughter, when he already had one daughter that he abandoned.

I don’t think she meant anything by it- Just that that was how many children they planned to have together, and dean wasn’t there to say anything, but obviously as much as she may care about Jack he’ll never be her baby whilst he has his own mother, as it should be, she seems sweet.