Alicia Silverstone Bumps It Up

Alicia Silverstone Bumps It Up

Now there’s a baby bump! Mama-to-be Alicia Silverstone was seen heading to Hyperion Chiropractic in Los Angeles on Tuesday (April 19). The 34-year-old Clueless star kept it casual in sweats and Converse Hi Tops.

We just spotted Alicia and hubby Christopher Jarecki out and about in Los Angeles.

The happy couple are expecting their first child together.

Filed under: Alicia Silverstone

Photo credit: GSI Media

Gosh! She must’ve put on 60 pounds.. Still pretty though..

you dont need to wear sweats to the chiropractor, and everywhere else you go……anyway, maybe she’s just had a horrible pregnancy and feels like crap all the time. i wouldn’t care if that was the case, i would just wanna be comfortable.

Does she ever wear anything besides sloppy looking sweats?

4. Anonymous2

She has been looking like a big mess all through her pregnancy. Unlike Selma Blair she hasn’t spend any money on a pregnancy wardrobe!

The article says she’s on her way to the chiropractor. What else should she be wearing?

Girlfriend keeps it real, what can I say?

What right have any of us to say what she should or should not be wearing. We are all looking at pictures that the paps take. I am sure if she went to an event (family birthday or whatever) she dresses differently. I dress in jeans and a t-shirt every day to go to work. The paps would have a field day with me if I were famous…

I hope the baby is born healthy and that she has a safe delivery. Stop being mean haters. Geez…

8. Annika

I love her. She doesn’t give a s..t, just wants to be comfortable.

That’s good because she looks like s..t; you can look nice and be comfortable look at Selma Blair she had on a black tunic top, black leggings and flats 2 while put together comfortable pieces and she look 100% better the then Alicia who wearing 4. It would be differences if every once in a while she was photograph like this but she always looks like this and it look like the same outfit too and would it kill her to wear a bra.

10. WHOCARES!

I know i was a big ole’ mess through out my pregnancy.I only put a bit of effort to dress for work. I wasn’t exhausted…I was DEPLETED!!! Don’t judge…who cares what she’s wearing. i wish we had a photo of you on you WORST day to nitpick. Get real.

I personally don’t like what she has worn throughout this pregnancy, but to each their own I guess.

I love her all-star shoes!

WHOCARES@ Alicia WORST day has been for the last 8 months and it looks like the same outfit just a difference top.