Kim Zolciak Celebrates Baby Shower

Kim Zolciak Celebrates Baby Shower

On April 17, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak hosted her baby shower. “I put so much time into making it perfect,” Kim tells Life & Style. “I’m really happy.”

Seven months along into her third pregnancy, Kim, 32, was radiant in a floor-sweeping gown by Rafael Cennamo. She and her boyfriend of one year, NFL star Kroy Biermann, 25, invited 110 of their closest family and friends to celebrate the couple’s first child. “I really wanted the baby shower to be special for Kroy,” says Kim, “this being his first baby — and a boy.”

Guests, including Kim’s Real Housewives of Atlanta castmates Phaedra Parks and Sheree Whitfield, enjoyed mini crab cakes and delicious treats, including “baby boy” Oreo cookies.

During the lavish event, planned by Wedding Soiree, the reality star was bursting with excitement. Kim, who has two daughters from a previous marriage, says she’s entering uncharted territory. “I just don’t know what to do with a boy — I’m all girls!” she says. “But I hear the bond of a mother and son is like no other.”

Filed under: Kim Zolciak

Photo credit: Life & Style Weekly

1. rachel s

her dress is lumpy

Isn’t it considered very tacky to throw your own baby shower?

• NJMOM

Yes it is…. But it seems to be this woman is the poster child of classless…. I think it is funny that she is 7 months along with baby for boyfriend of 1 year… Nice to see how long people wait before they get knocked up…. really makes a strong basis for a relationship (NOT)…. Also, miss the old days when baby showers were NOT co-ed.

3. jeyna

People can be so mean. Life Happens. I happen to know Kim, and she’s a sweet sweet gal. Her friends and family are supporting her and are very happy about this little blessing.

Wasn’t she complaining last week on twitter “Wow I invite a ‘friend’ to the shower and she releases pics to the press!! Unreal!” Was she made that the pictures that her friend releases photos would come out before she had a chance to make money off of them.

I agree with the poster that said you don’t throw yourself a shower. Jeyna, maybe should have done it!

I agree, her dress is seriously lumpy in weird places, it also looks like it needs a good iron under her belly…

I don’t think it’s Tacky to throw your own baby shower, if you want something to be done right, you have to do it yourself. Also, it’s her 3rd baby, most people (thats I know/have met) don’t have showers for other babies, normally it’s just the first. So anything goes! I do however think that having men at a baby shower is a little strange. I love the idea of having my closest girlfriends around me, but to have my male friends? I don’t think so.

As for the comment about being knocked up after being together for 5 months, I don’t think thats bad at all. She admits that it wasn’t planned. They are grown adults, not teenagers, I think they knew exactly what they were getting themselves into when they obviously didn’t take birth control seriously enough.

7. Courtney

um most people that use birth control use it incorrectly that’s well documented. sometimes men do actually attend their girlfriend or wife’s baby shower unless they have to work or something. Ms Zolciak is no better than trailor trash I serieously hope she has her tubes tied the likes of her shouldn’t be having children

8. Micaela

Congrats to them! Blessings on this special time in their lives.