‘Pregnant In Heels’ Star Rosie Pope Introduces Son Wellington

'Pregnant In Heels' Star Rosie Pope Introduces Son Wellington

Pregnant in Heels star Rosie Pope introduces her newborn son Wellington Reed to Life & Style.

“I feel like the luckiest person in the universe to have this baby sitting in front of me,” Rosie says about her adorable 10-week-old son. “He just feels really special to me.”

After giving birth to her now 2½-year-old son J.R. in 2008, Rosie, 31, struggled to get pregnant for the second time. She was told she suffered from secondary infertility. “I just stopped ovulating,” Rosie says.

As a result, Rosie turned to in vitro fertilization (IVF). After suffering an ectopic pregnancy, which resulted in the removal of one fallopian tube, Rosie got pregnant — naturally! “We don’t know why, but for some reason my body spontaneously released an egg,” Rosie says.

The mom-of-two, who is a maternity concierge, has advice for other women trying to get pregnant. As hard as it can be, “you just have to keep going,” she says. “Miracles really do happen.”

Filed under: Rosie Pope

Photo credit: Life & Style Weekly

1. skylar

Wellington is a tacky name.

Wow! I’m really happy for her! I watch her show and she seems like a very lovely person. Congrats!!!

skylar…your comment is tacky, so i guess it evens out.

4. Meagan

I love her show and am so exited for her! It gives people with fertility probls hope! Wellington is an awesome name, sometimes I think it would be fabulous to be British!

congrats to her!! I watched the last episode where she shared her eptopic pregnancy story and desires to have more kids…so happy for her to finally have her new baby.

So happy for her, she seems like a really nice person, and love her show, i’m trying to have a baby as well. Love her baby name… it’s so British! She someone we can use here in South Orange County!! Hint…Hint, Rosie!

im so happy for her and her family she def does deserve to have a special famil she really is a special person who truyly respeccts and believes in peoples dreams and true feelings she is a gen person who these days you cant find but bless you and your speical fam may god bless you with many more beutiful children rosie and family god bless you!

8. Kaitlyn

Awww she SO deserves it!

9. Janel

I am so happy for her.I watch the show&Rosie is an amazing person.I’m pregnant w/my 1st now&just seeing what she was going through…for her to still be able to go&help other pregnant women”while going through that”….Just WOW!!!!!She definitely is an inspiration of hope!Rosie, Thank You&God Bless you and your family.

10. Darlene

I just love Rosie’s show and am so VERY happy for she and her husband. I thought she looked pregnant on the last 2 episodes and came here to see if she was and surprise!!!! she’s had the baby. Sure hope she has another season of her show. Hers is one of the few “reality” shows that my husband enjoys watching with me.
    Bless you Rosie and your lovely family.

11. tulajeep

OMG! Are we stupid? Um, her belly looked prego for the last few shows! Nice lady, figured out how to sucker the rich. Damn!

12. Tiffany

Awesome! I loved watching her show, and am so happy for her and her family!

Rosie I’m so happy for you! I think Wellington is super cute and I love your show! I already have a series recording set up on my DVR! I’m so happy for you and your growing family!(:

14. Jessie

YAY for Rosie!!! She deserves every happiness!! and Wellington what a beautiful name!! Congratulations to her and her husband and welcome to the world Wellington!!! x

Just saw the show in Australia where Rosie found out she was pregnant.
    CONGRATS to you both Rosie & Daron. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer couple