Taboo & Wife Welcome Baby No. 2: Journey Jameson Gomez

Taboo & Wife Welcome Baby No. 2: Journey Jameson Gomez

Congrats to Black Eye Peas’ Taboo and his wife Jaymie Dizon who welcomed a baby boy on Tuesday afternoon at 2:57 p.m. (April 26). The couple, who also have 1 1/2-year-old son Jalen, have named him Journey Jameson Gomez.

Before the birth the rapper, whose real name is Jaime Gomez, took to his Twitter page to update fans on his wife’s labor.

The wifey is doing really good. This pregnancy is different from when we had Jalen. I feel more focused and in control and not nervous at all.”

On the baby’s appearance he exclaimed, “Journey Jameson gomez looks just like his Kuya or older bro jalen with less hair but they look pretty much the same, my grandma’s genes!!”

Taboo is also dad to 17-year-old Joshua, his son from a previous relationship.

Filed under: Births,Taboo 2

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. skylar

I guess this family is going with the J name theme. Jaymie, Jamie Joshua Jalen and Journey.

Doesn’t Jenna Jameson have a son named Journey? Weird connection there.

3. skylar

yeah Jenna has a son name Journey .

someone else named their kid this exact same name, im having deja vu right now…..people posted the same comments about jenna too..

5. Ariana

You know he’s going to get “Hey Journey – been on any trips lately!?” People need to think before they give their kids their ridiculous names.

6. Sophia

I’ve literally never encountered children giving other children a hard time for their names, is that weird? The only thing I can think of is my friend whose mum was going to name her Greer until her older kids started saying Greer Diarrhoea so she picked something else.
    Anyway, congrats to Taboo and Jaymie, and to Joshua and Jalen. The baby’s name is okay I guess, I’m all for unusual names, but I agree, it is a very Jenna Jameson-y name!