Gwen Stefani & Family Park It

Gwen Stefani & Family Park It

Looks like someone may have a touch of baby fever!

No Doubt mama Gwen Stefani enjoyed a cuddle with a friend’s baby girl as she and her husband Gavin Rossdale took their boys Kingston, 4 1/2, and Zuma, 2 1/2, on a park playdate in Primrose Hill, London (May 3). Afterward the famous family, who split their time between the UK and California, headed to the Princess of Wales Pub for a bite to eat.

There’s been plenty of speculation as to whether Gwen and Gavin will try for baby number 3. The designer mom herself recently admitted she’d like to have a daughter, telling In Style, “I mean, it does seem weird that I don’t have a girl, but I feel like I’m running out of time…. These things are miracles, so we’ll see. Otherwise, the clothes are probably going to go to some girlfriend of Kingston’s!”

Filed under: Gavin Rossdale,Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Flynet, Bauer Griffin

1. Ava

I feel bad for the parents of that baby, it is one thing when celebrities have children and know that their pictures are going to be splashed all over the internet… but this babies parent’s didn’t sign up for that, not cool

I can’t believe they let him wear striped pants! That’s so confusing to a child!

3. Mathilde

That’s not a friend’s baby girl but Gavin’s Niece !

????? I do not get the previous comment? Whats wrong with striped pants?

5. SMH

see now Gwen should take that baby someday for pedi’s/mani’s and leave poor Kingston alone lol!1

6. popsykl

looking a tad to skinny gwen…..have a burger

7. Anonymous@RichmondVA

Oh come on Gwen at the rate you are going, poor Kingston will be wearing them himself one day in the near future. Not that there is anything wrong with it of course (insert eye roll ).

8. Mia

So beautiful as usual!
    I hope Gwen and Gavin will have a daughter some day!