Tori Spelling: Baby Bump Watch

Tori Spelling: Baby Bump Watch

Expectant mama Tori Spelling showed off her growing baby bump in a white maxi dress. The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum was seen walking to her car after picking up some art supplies in Los Angeles on Wednesday (May 4).

The actress and her husband Dean McDermott announced in April that they are expecting their third child together.

The couple – who are parents to Liam, 4, and Stella, 2 – are not going to find out the gender of this baby. Tori also said she’s eating lots these days.

I eat everything when I’m pregnant. Who cares about carbs when you’re pregnant? You’re going to get big no matter what. I’m just constantly hungry. I feel like I’m definitely more hungry than the first two pregnancies.”

Filed under: Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Anonymous123

She doesn’t look healthy at all, but I can’t quite put my finger on what troubles me.
    Wishing her a happy, healthier pregnancy.

2. Tiffany

I think it’s the lack of make-up and that color dress she’s wearing just washes her out. I like when she’s preggo because she looks healthy…but her boobs are just horrendous:(

i wish i could sneak up behind her and pull her dress up, its about to fall off.

4. AnnieMouse

I really wish I knew why the women of America seem to have forgotten how to wear slips!!

• who me

too funny…. I totally agree about lakc of slip …they also forgot about bras and I fight with co-workers in office all the time about pantyhose NO ONE WEARS THEM ANYMORE except me. ha ha ha …. Everyone is generally sloppier than they used to be.

5. Angela

She does not look good at all!

6. Tara

Oh come on, ok she is not exactly beautiful here but she does not look that bad. Tired and pale yes, but I think we all have been there even when not pregnant;)

7. falcon crest

Eeeeks!

8. Lioness

Her boobs… yikes. How do you have implants that still sag? She’s got old lady boobs. And her posture has always been terrible, to boot, so they sag even lower. Not a flattering pic of her.

9. Cheyanne

I see, I spupose that would have to be the case.