No More Kids For Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes?

No More Kids For Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes?

Recent pics of Katie Holmes have some wondering if she’s expecting again, but the former Dawson’s Creek star says that she’s completely content with the size of her family as it is.

“I’m not worried about it [having a new sibling for Suri],” Katie, 32, insists. “She’s got really good friends and great cousins, so I feel happy about it. We have a really busy household, and it’s really fun and fulfilling. There’s always something going on.”

Though Katie and her husband Tom Cruise don’t have any other kids together, Suri does have two half-siblings: Isabella, 18, and Connor, 16, Tom’s kids from his previous marriage to Nicole Kidman.

“They’re great kids, a great brother and a great sister to Suri, and she’s a great sister to them,” Katie says, adding that she’s very close to the older kids as well. “It’s not, ‘This is stepmotherhood and this is motherhood.’”

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Tom Cruise

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. klutzy_girl

These pictures definitely make me think she’s pregnant again.

2. Lauren

wow…that definatley looks like a baby bump. how exciting if she is expecting! :)

yeah and it looks the same as the way she carried last time, very low.
    also suri does have 2 siblings!

Oh come on! She probably forgot to suck it in for once. She looks like a normal women to me. Maybe she’s retaining fluid from that time of the month? I hate the way the paps always assume a little bloat is a “baby bump”.

5. popsykl

oh god thats a food baby lol…she actually had lunch shock horror

6. Angi

It looks to me like “time of the month” bloat. It sounds like she is ok with the amount of kids she has.

7. Tazina

Looks like Suri is it then. Nothing wrong with that. As for the tummy, looks more like bloat which women do experience fairly regularly.

8. SMH

oh please! I look like that every 28 days lol!

Man i look like that every day, even when i do suck it in!
    i believe Katie and Tom will have another baby.
    Future Celebrity Gossip has said for a long time that Katie is going to have a son next and then that’s it.
    Suppose we will all just see it when it happens.

Odd that she would not include Suri’s other siblings in her comments.

11. AnnieMouse

I completely agree with the above posters…food baby, bloat, lack of sucking it in (and good for her for that!!)…I would HATE to have every photo of me looking “fat” (or just like a normal human as this photo is!!) stared at and posted on the magazines and internet…I am so glad to be a normal person and not a celeb…I don’t envy them one bit, but I’m thankful they are around so I have good movies to watch!!

12. Me

I thought Tom Cruise and Katie broke up?!?!?!