Gwen Stefani’s European Mother’s Day

Gwen Stefani's European Mother's Day

Weeeee!

A-listers Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were spotted with their two sons – Kingston, 5 later this month, and Zuma, 2 1/2 – in Primrose Hill on Mother’s Day (May 8). Gwen and Gavin had fun playing ball, flying a kite and foolin’ around with their sweet boys.

We’ve recently seen the Stefani-Rossdales enjoying London where they own a home.

Filed under: Gavin Rossdale,Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin / Fame

1. Fela

Zuma is so ADORABLE!! and so BLOND. Kingston is also cute but I think he’ll be more cute if they cute his hair and don’t dye his hair. But that’s their opinion.

2. Luna

I was there!! I met them both, had photos taken with Gwen and the children, the whole family are lovely! Gwen and Gavin are both very hands on, and to those who don’t agree with Gwen having a nanny all the time, well I can tell you that Gwen and the nanny were laughing and joking together the whole time and Gwen didn’t seem to treat her as “staff” at all. Lovely, beautiful family!!

Jealous !!! I love this family, they are so normal despite everything :)
      Their little boys are the sweetest and more gorgeous ever!!!!!!!!!

It wasn’t Mother’s Day here. We already had it!

that’s my old (neighbor)hood!

We just moved from London 2 weeks ago and I was literally at Primrose Hill every day the last 2 weeks because it was so nice…prob woulda seen em if I was still there.

Just curious, Gwen is SOOO vain and worried about her weight/appearence yet she usually wears clothes/pants that make her look bigger. Anyway, looks like they are having fun!

6. KidzCulture

Both brands the kids are wearing are from Kidz Culture

zuma is wearing apple smile jeans and kingston is wearing a rocket salad shirt!

7. KidzCulture

zuma is wearing apple smile jeans and kingston is wearing a rocket salad shirt from Kidz Culture

8. Mia

They are so freaking cute and adorable!!!
    Kingston is so sweet playing with his mommy , I hope Gwen had a great mother’s day with his wondeful husband and her adorable kids!!