Kelly Brook Loses Baby At Nearly 5 Months

Kelly Brook Loses Baby At Nearly 5 Months

Sad news to report on British model and actress Kelly Brook. The 31-year-old Playboy model lost her baby girl at nearly five months pregnant, Daily Mail reports.

Kelly, who was expecting her first child with boyfriend Thom Evans, was rushed to hospital at the end of last week, but lost the baby. Kelly is said to be resting at her farmhouse in Kent and a spokesman for the star told the Daily Mail: “I can confirm that Kelly and Thom have very sadly lost their baby. They request that everyone please respects their privacy at this very painful time. There will be no further comment.”

A friend said, “Kelly is understandably devastated, she’s at home and she’s being looked after by Thom and her mum Sandra.”

Our thoughts go out to the Brook-Evans family.

Filed under: Kelly Brook

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Beth

I don’t like Kelly at all.. But my heart just goes out to her and Thom. To lose a baby at any stage is devasting and my thoughts, love and prayers go out to them.

Lily Allen, Amanda Holden & Kelly Brook.. All bonded by the sad loss of their precious angels.

2. Lou x

Oh no…poor woman, my heart goes out to her x

3. Desiree Fawn

My thoughts go out to this family during such a difficult experience <3 Such a tragedy.

What is going on in England with all these late term miscarriages?? First Lily Allen, then Amanda Holden, now Kelly Brook??

My heart goes out to these women. I just hope that this isn’t a sign of the level of care they’re receiving with the UK health system, but just a sad coincidence.

5. Zara

So tragic – my heart goes out to her. I lost a baby boy at five months several years ago, and it was juts devastating.

5 months along? This is no longer a miscarriage. This is a stillborn. Please get it right. So so tragic either way. My heart goes out to them.

7. Courtney

annon you read my mind my heart aches for them nobody deserves this kind of pain and it lives with the former parents to be forever. my favorite actress lost her first child 53+ years ago while on her honeymoon in London though she eventually had 3 daughters.

8. Theresa

oh how horrible…i just saw pics of them looking so happy together…5 months is heartbreaking…any stage of pregnancy is!