Lorenzo Lamas-Craig’s Gorgeous Girls

Lorenzo Lamas-Craig's Gorgeous Girls

Lorenzo Lamas-Craig – formerly known as Lorenzo Lamas – and his fifth wife Shawna Craig, 24, attended the premiere of Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides in Anaheim, Calif. on Saturday (May 7). The newlyweds posed with Lorenzo’s three gorgeous girls: Alexandra, 13, Victoria, 12, and Isabella, 10.

So what’s with the new name? “He’s going to legally change his name to Lorenzo Lamas-Craig,” the 53-year-old’s rep tells E! “He’s always thinking outside the box so he decided to become the first celebrity to take his wife’s last name.”

The rep went on to say, “His new wife didn’t want to be called Shawna Lamas for obvious reasons.”

The obvious reason? The girls’ mother is Lorenzo’s fourth wife, Playboy model Shauna Sand.

Filed under: Lorenzo Lamas

Photo credit: Fame

1. klutzy_girl

He’s definitely not the first to change his last name. I can’t think of who it is right now, but I remember reading about him the other day.

Not the first. I can think of at least one actor – Jim True-Frost. Granted, he’s not that famous, but he’s certainly more talented and more deserving of fame than Lorenzo Lamas.

3. SMH

dont know who he is but his daughters are gorgeous!

4. anon

whipped.

I couldn’t agree more.

I have a male cousin whose wife INSISTED he take her name and hyphenate it with his or she would not marry him.

It’s sad that men are so emasculated these days.

So, women should be the only ones required to change their names? Why? Women have been changing their names forever. It’s only fair that sometimes it’s the man who does it. Calling it being “whipped” is completely sexist and offensive. Good for your cousin’s wife for actually standing up for herself.

That said, Lorenzo Lamas just did this for attention. I wouldn’t believe otherwise for a second.

• Janna

I would never consider a man who takes his wife’s name as being “whipped”. And what a stupid expression to use. That also must mean that any woman taking her husband’s name is “whipped”, right?

A man who takes his wife’s name simply because she refuses to marry him if he doesn’t, is asking for a lifetime of pain and probably deserves it. This does NOT sound like someone standing up for themself.

As per wikipedia….for Jay Mohr

In December 2008, he filed legal papers requesting a legal name change to Jay Ferguson Cox Mohr, adding the surname of his wife

Yep, he is thinking outside the box allright. his fifth wife who is 24 yrs old. How embarresing to have such a loser father

The middle girl in the picture is not his daughter. Alexandra is brunette with brown eyes.

No. He is not the first at all… Leon Issac-Kennedy wife is the actress Jayne Kennedy. Lorenzo married a woman who can be his daughter? Go figure…

9. Cindy

Seriously…what does Lorenzo Lamas-Craig do to be considered a celebrity?

Its so sad when young girls wanna go all punk rock-looking. I really hope my daughter doesn’t.

I hope he didn’t make his daughters change their last name too, considering this marriage will probably last about 3 minutes.

12. Rebecca

A man who takes his wife’s last name is ‘whipped’? How ridiculous. I have always said I will never change my name to my husband’s when I get married. I don’t expect my husband to change his name to mine either, I’m happy for us to have different names, but if he really wants us to have the same name then he can change his or I may consider hyphenating the two names. Why on earth should it be the woman who has to change her name?!

The sad thing is I don’t think his daughters Shayne and AJ Lamas are embarrassed by their father when their mother is Michele Smith for those of you who don’t know her by name she is the trampy looking woman that posted on CBS sometime in hooker heels and very little clothing and also slept with lamas’s 18 year old son when they were still married and which is why he filed for divorce in2002. If Shayne and AJ Lamas grow up to be ever relatively normal it would be a miracle.

I think you’re confusing Michele Smith with Shauna Sand. Not that it matters, really. They’re both classless whores. Don’t let it be said that ol’ Lorenzo doesn’t have a type.

14. SiervaMaria

I went with my aunt to her bank in Beverly Hills maybe 25yrs ago and he was in there acting a fool and tossing his “I’m Lance from Falcon Crest” present fame around because no one was waiting on him. He was with his I think his soon to be 2nd wife and their new son. The next time I heard something about him, he had left her for someone else. He then left her for I think the girls in the pic’s mom, and now he’s with this girl. I remember reading a blurb from him and the Sheena wife, and it was disgustingly sexist, egotistical and just sickning. He was so focused on how she looked, and her youth. He dressed her, got her boobs updated, you name it, and then he traded her in.

• Janna

Here’s a newflash: No one can “dress you, get your boobs updated, you name it, and trade you in” without your permission. Seems to me like relationships like these are incredibly co-depedent, each person leeching something off the other.

If that’s the way you ALLOW someone to treat you, that’s the way you get treated. Simple as that. I’m not going to feel bad for her (or the other 4 wives).

Beautiful girls!