Happy 7th Birthday To The Gosselin Sextuplets!

Happy 7th Birthday To The Gosselin Sextuplets!

Names: Alexis Faith, Hannah Joy, Aaden Jonathan, Collin Thomas, Leah Hope & Joel Kevin

Date of Birth: May 10, 2004

Parents: Jon & Kate Gosselin

Siblings: Twins Cara Nicole & Madelyn Kate (10/08/00)

Facts:

• The sextuplets were born at 30 weeks gestation in Hershey, Pennsylvania, at the Penn State Hershey Medical Center
  • The Gosselin kiddos enjoyed a camping trip in Alaska with Sarah Palin last summer, which was filmed for their reality show Kate Plus 8
  • They also spent some time in New Zealand and Australia this past January
  • Mom Kate took to Twitter this morning with a birthday message: “HB 2my 6 prfct blessings.my life wld not b complete w/o my’full set’.I luv ea of u 2 ends of the earth&beyond that…nvr 4get ur amaz birth”

Quotes:
“They’re just amazing, resilient, loving kids.” – Kate, on how well her children have dealt with their parents’ divorce.

“My kids are wonderful, amazing, healthy, normal developing kids. Anyone who meets them, they are best friends with in five minutes, and it’s…I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. My kids brighten people’s lives. It is so neat to have people walk into our house and watch the “fall in love” process, because they are so genuine. They’re so bright, intelligent, happy, and fun.” – Kate, in 2009.

Filed under: Birthdays,Kate Gosselin

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Mery

Happy Birthday little ones!! I love them! And they are so big!

2. Mari

If Kate declares she loves her children, all 8 of them, then why does she continue to exploit them by having every part of their personal and private lives filmed or documented via tabloid magazine and TV. Kate and Jon brought these children into the world and should be providing for them, not the other way around!

I only see 7 kids….And you raise 8 kids working at mcdonalds. She loves them.

• Mari

You do what you have to do to raise your own children like the rest of the world, without media exploitation. Kate Gosselin does not have to work at McDonald’s, but it would be nice if “SHE” was the one working and not the children! Kate Gosselin, GET A JOB!

4. alaina

Mari she continue to exploit her kids for the money.

5. WHOCARES!

I’m glad to see these kids less and less in the media/TLC. I think things should remain this way for this family. I hope that she and Jon can someday (if they haven’t already) make truce and be civil joint parents.

6. WHOCARES!

One’s missing!

8. SANY

I wish Kate would go away!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is still a bitch on wheels………….

I hope TLC cancels the show so that these kids get some privacy; I think the rating might be low because Kate resurface again and she only dose that when TLC thinking about canceling. She also give interviews to anyone who will lesson to her about how her kids would survive without the show to most parents that would be a cry for help and a sign that something is serially wrong but not her.

I think that people need to stop picking on kate she will do what she thinks is best for the kids. Just because you would live your life some other way dosnt mean she is a bad parent…worry about you and if you dont like the show dont watch it…problem solved.

• Mari

Picking on Kate comes with the territory of being on TV. Exactly why she is abusing her children by having them on TV because other people do pick on her children and judge them — 7 years old and are in kindergarten? The children have learning disabilities and need help. Obviously their mother does not care. And I don’t watch the show, however the problem is not solved because this so called mother continues to abuse her children. When she stops the abuse, others will stop worrying about her children.

Mari go jump in a luck!!!

Aaden is mising i know where aaden is