Oksana Grigorieva Steps Out With Lovely Lucia

Oksana Grigorieva Steps Out With Lovely Lucia

Look who it is!

Oksana Grigorieva was spotted with her adorable 1-year-old daughter Lucia as they made their way to a children’s workshop in Los Angeles, Calif. Monday afternoon (May 9). This is only the second time we’ve seen the daughter of Oksana and her estranged partner, Mel Gibson.

Following the couple’s highly publicized falling out, the 55-year-old actor was placed on probation after entering a plea of no contest to a battery charge against the mother of his child.

In November 2010, Oksana opened up about Mel, saying: “I knew this is not the man who I fell in love with. This is his illness speaking because this profanity, this anger, this rage, I mean, unforgivable… I wanted my mother to be able to prove that if I’m dead, that this is who did it.”

Oksana also has a 13-year-old son name Alexander, from a previous relationship with actor Timothy Dalton.

Filed under: Lucia Gibson,Oksana Grigorieva

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Poor kid looks just like Mel.

2. Felissa

AWW She’s so cute!!

3. Ashley

I pray that this little girl will be alright. I feel sorry for her knowing she’ll have to grow up hearing about all this mess that has been going on in court. I hope that both of her parents get their acts together and can take proper care of her. She’s a cute little girl.

4. Tara

Ok the anger and anti Semitic statements should never be forgotten and mel Gibson is certainly paying for it as he should ( and I am a fan of his). However I do not buy for one second that Oksana was innocently taping him for the purpose of security. She clearly knew what buttons to push and played on the fact that his temper was notoriously volatile. She tried to extort money and used her daughter as a pawn. Regardless there is no excuse for violence towards women at any time but she is far from a sympathetic character if her accusations are true.

5. Spitfire

This little girl was conceived to be a pawn for her mother’s financial survival, no doubt. Although Mel’s other children have seldom been seen in the media, Oksana constantly parades Lucia around for the media attention she craves for herself. Pathetic. I have been following this story, and there is no doubt that she drove Mel over the edge so she could tape and extort him. Any sane person afraid for their life would have fled the home and called police. She is a proven liar and manipulator and nothing this woman says is credible.

I feel so sorry for this little girl.Her father is such piece of shyt.

He might be an A hole but he was gorgeous in his day and thank god he looks like her the mother looks like a weirdo. I guess that has to do with all the plastic surgery so I guess we dont know what she looked like lol. Cute kid!

Viva la democracia