Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart’s California Cutie

Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart's California Cutie

Grey’s Anatomy hunk Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart were spotted with their adorable 1-year-old daughter Billie Beatrice in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Sunday (May 1).

The happy family-of-three enjoyed playing at the well-known playground to the stars: Coldwater Canyon Park. And check out mom and Billie’s matching shades!

Last week, we spotted Eric and Billie spending some quality time at the same family-favorite park. Such a sweet pair!

Filed under: Billie Beatrice Dane,Eric Dane,Rebecca Gayheart

Photo credit: Flynet

1. alaina

Billie is adorable

2. haggered

Is she not mobile?…just asking….1 is late not to be moving at all…seems like a happy kid though.

Wow, do you have some sort of fancy technology the rest of us don’t? Because I’m not sure how you could possibly tell she’s “not moving at all” from a bunch of still pictures.

i saw she climb in previous pictures,so she can move !!!
    and she is lovely :)

4. haggered

No, I just have seen no photos of her crawling or walking…or bum shuffling and normally a child who is mobile in a park will move. She appears to be able to stand holding onto things but not move….an observation.

5. nicoleC

she is really pretty,wish we can see her with more hair :)

I must be the only one who does not think that this is a cute baby. I will probably get bashed and that’s fine, but she just isn’t!

goofy lookin kid – and her parents are crack heads! nice.

They aren’t crack heads anymore, besides she is the one with the “colourful” past, not him (Vehicular Manslaughter conviction, severe cocaine addiction, smoking when pregnant, that’s always a plus!).

What I want to know is what does he see in her when he could have his pick.

8. Angela

Cuteness overload!!! That little girl is so adorable!!!

9. Anna

The baby is a doll and the parents are fine too. Why always dreg up the past? People change.

10. Tayten

I had no idea how to approach this before-now I’m locked and ldoaed.

11. Theresa

I can’t believe I’ve been going for years whtiuot knowing that.