Kate Hudson: “Normally I’ve Got Cup Size A, Now I’m Almost A D”

Kate Hudson: "Normally I've Got Cup Size A, Now I'm Almost A D"

Kate Hudson, the lithe actress known for her slender frame, is lamenting her recent ‘fuller on top’ figure since pregnancy. The Something Borrowed actress said, “Normally I’ve got cup size A, now I’m almost a D. In some situations big boobs are funny, but in most they aren’t.”

Kate’s opinions on her breast size however, seem to change as frequently as her boyfriends once did.

At the 2002 Golden Globes, the actress proudly proclaimed: “I have small breasts, obviously. It’s nice to be able to wear a plunging neckline and have it be elegant.”

That changed again when, in late March of 2010 the blonde beauty reportedly had her breasts upsized, resulting in a fuller-on-top figure.

The 32 year old mom to seven-year-old son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson – who recently said she hadn’t planned on having another child any day soon – is expecting her second child with Muse rocker Matt Bellamy later this year.

Of her current pregnancy the actress said, “We just let destiny take its course. I actually didn’t want a second child before my 33rd birthday.”

I suppose life is just full of ‘big’ surprises.

Filed under: Kate Hudson

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Her opinions haven’t changed. The two quotes you used both allude to her LIKING her small breasts.

I can’t believe this site actually made a list like that of her ex boyfriends, and now that line and the theme overall?

Do you have a grudge on her or something?

“I actually didn’t want a second child before my 33rd birthday.” I don’t believe her for a second! She’s been seeking and/or screwing potential sperm donors for a good long while and she finally roped one in. The question that remains is how long until Matt hightails it outta there.

• Lou x

Oh come on, that’s unfair and actually really rude! I don’t know what everyone has against her, the woman was married to the father of her son, and she is engaged to Matt B. So what if she had a few boyfriends in between? what business is it of ours?! Jennifer Aniston has had more boyfriends, you don’t see anybody criticising her! (and yes, i know she doesn’t have kids – but if its the amount of men she dated is what people hold against her it is relevant).
      I’m glad she has finally found a man she wants to settle down with, personally.

Taking quotes out like that make her sounds silly. I mean who says they don’t want a child until they are 33 and then go ahead and not use protection? She actually said she didn’t see herself having another child until she was 33, i think that was right before their romance started. And then of course things changed as they fell in love and let nature take its course

5. hooher tod

Yes there should realize the reader to RSS my feed to RSS commentary, quite simply

6. Courtney

wtf! if she did get a boob job then that clearly says and proves that shes not happy with herself!!! shes in hollywood isnt she suppost to be a role model for people thats not giving people (women) very good advise or judgment!!!!!!!! really smart kate!!!

7. S

God, what is wrong with these people. You are pregnant, and all you have to say is ‘O goody, my cup size has gotten bigger!’ And these people are supposed to be role models for our children!