Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Premiere Pals

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Premiere Pals

Power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were seen leaving the Los Angeles premiere of Kung Fu Panda 2 with four of their children – Maddox, 8, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5 on Friday – in sunny California on Sunday (May 22). Papa Brad walked hand in hand with Zahara and Pax while Maddox and little sis Shiloh – who dressed in a vest and tie – stuck close to mama Angie.

The entire Jolie-Pitt family – including 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – have just returned from the Cannes Film Festival. Angie has been busy promoting KFP2, where she stars as Tigress. She said her kids have seen the film, which deals with subject of adoption, and added, “They laughed out loud hysterically through the whole thing and they just loved it, and then I was serious-mom-in-the-car and said, ‘Does anyone have any questions?’”

The Academy Award-winning actress went on to say her children did not ask about the adoption part since “we talk very openly in our house, so orphanage, birth parents, are happy words in our house, and it’s not a thing. I think they felt more connected to Po [the panda] and they identified with Po, who they think is very cool. It seemed very normal and they loved it.”

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Fame

1. DB

The kids are smartly dressed. Look at Shiloh, looking like her father, adorable.

2. Anon

I thought people were saying Shiloh didn’t dress like a boy anymore……hmm hmm

The kids look cute leaving the premiere.

Why Shiloh is always dressed like a boy???? I don’t understand…

It really annoys me that Celebrity Baby Scoop always feels the need to highlight Shiloh “acting like a boy”… there are constant wars in these comments about this subject, and CBS loves to fuel the fire. Do you really need to point out that she’s wearing a vest and tie? We can see that.

Maybe it is because her parents highlight it all the time and use it to get publicity. Honestly I don’t believe Shiloh wants to dress like that, how come her brothers are not dressed like homeless old men? Even if a girl wants to be a boy, there are better clothes to put on her. All the kids look like they need a birth. Why bring kids to a movie after your premiere without bothering to clean and groom them first? They may be ‘artistes’ but frankly, they don’t look like clean people.

• NJMOM

Anonymous —–May 23, 2011 1217pm—– I totally agree… I have no problem with a little girl dressing like a tomboy especially if it is her own personality… HOWEVER… they have been saying since this kid was a toddler that she wanted to dress that way (why before she would have been old enough to make her own decision)… I always felt that in Angelina’s crazy mind she wanted to ugly down her white daughter for sake of Zahara…. and yes they do seem very unclean….

• Anon

“I always felt that in Angelina’s crazy mind she wanted to ugly down her white daughter for sake of Zahara” – Wow, what a stupid thing to say.

i guarentee that this idiot is from South Jersey.

• NJMOM

Anonymous at 254pm may 23…

Northern New Jersey actually… No where near your trailer park home.

The fact that you are from Northern NJ makes your comment even more shameful. Given the amount of diversity in the Metro NY area, you should know better than to spew that rascist garbage. Shame on you! You should be apologizing rather than trying to justify your ignorance. How are we supposed to evolve as a country, particularly in this climate where people think its ok to portray our president as a monkey, if someone from the most diverse area in the country comes on this board with such an idiotic statement.

• NJMOM

Anon- why was that a stupid thing to say???? Judge much….
            Angelina has been quoted many times saying things that bring adopted kids above her own birth child… quote from 2007
            quote-”I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they’re survivors, they came through so much,” Jolie says in the new issue of U.K. Elle.
            “Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her…I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this…Yes, a blob! But now she’s starting to have a personality…I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.” unquote

this is just one I could find quickly… there are many many more….

Angelina spoke of privelege and the fact that her adopted children are survivors. She said NOTHING about her children’s physical appearance and one race being more physically attractive than the other. The fact that you misinterpreted her quotes says alot about the underlying racism that you harbor. Point blank. Period.

I couldnt agree more, what a moronic statement.

GMAB Well Zahara is the prettier daughter IMO so maybe she should” ugly down” Zahara to make Shioloh look bettter. Blonde hair , blue eyes does not equal pretty. Zahara has beautiful complexion , expressive doe eyes and natural elegance.

Glad to see you can read Shiloh’s about wether or not dressing like a boy is what she wants. You really think they would use this as publicity? Wow. Do you not have a lot of little kids in your life? They like to experiment. When I was little I loved dressing like a boy, I was the biggest tom boy, my parents let me- and eventually I grew out of it. Maybe Shiloh is just looking up to her big brothers. Her clothes seems to be apprpopriate for where they are and she seems comfortable, so why not let her be? Have your opinion but don’t make assumptions on how they care for the kids, or what Shiloh wants or doesn’t want because unless you know them personally you can’t.

I agree that they don’t need to point it out! But maybe they don’t do it to ‘fuel the fire’, but just because they like that a child is given the freedom to wear what she wants to, even if it doesn’t fit the stereotypes?

Angelina is SUPER skinny. Eat something woman!!! I miss her curvier days.

The Jolie-Pitt kids all look really cute. No matter what people say about Shiloh´s clothes I think that for this occasion her choice of clothing looked actually cute. She obviously is making a very strong fashion statement with her clothin saying that also girls can wear vests and ties and still be feminine. Love Princess Zee´s pink boots and the fact that pax is taking some fashion tips from his dad how to dress casually and still look stylish. And mad just cracks me up. He looks like he´s rushing his mum to get into the theatre fast. Seems like his famous Mohawk-style is back. All four have grown a lot lately. Mad and pax have grown to be young little men and Zee and Shi are the future beauties in the making. Who cares if Shi decides to stick to her tomboy look? She´ll still be a beautiful young woman who breaks many boys´ hearts.

Cute kids, looks like they had fun!!

Look at Heidi Klum’s kids on another thread and compare them to the Jolie-Pitts. And the Samuel kids were not even going to a premiere.

aww adorable kids… love Mad’s mohawk! and Shiloh looks so much like Brad in these pics

but wth Angelina is wearing??

Anonymous 10:55am@ Their not going these photos are of them LEAVING the theatre.

Shiloh and Zahara are such georgeous kids. Love Angie’s new face but I prefer her older body much more. She has the most unfortunate shape that doesn’t look good super skinny–boxy with twig-like limbs is hot an attractive look. However, this is the only criticism that I can think of so she’s doing something right. Brad looks hot. He just has the it factor. even with that scruffy beard, he still oozes sexy.

13. Erica

Wow…everyone needs to shut their traps about Shilohs clothes….she looks adorable! I’m so sick of the little boxes we feel the need to put our kids in…”omg, she’s not dressing like a girl….*gasp*”…..LAME people.

14. Danielle

I think they all look cute and happy. Every family has a different style, they aren’t the Samuels/klums so why should they dress like them. I care for 3 children, the eldest girl likes to be more of a tomboy and will go out in jeans and t-shirt and sneakers, the middle girl loves to wear the frilliest froo froo dress she can get away with, and as many accessories as she can. The youngest is only 23mths so not too fussed on what he wears. As long as their faces and clothes are clean I dont mind. In no way do i think one is prettier than the other they are just differen’t. I am much the same a bit of a tomboy even now as an adult, If I go out I prefer black jeans and tank top, were as one of my girlfriends will come out in a sparkly dress. Guess you would criticise me too then.
    At least no ones hairs dyed or wearing inappropriate shoes, thats the only time I cringe.

It seriously disgusts me that this whole Shiloh dressing like a boy is such a controversy. Do people not have children in their lives or…because if they did, this wouldn’t be so shocking. Kids experiment, I know I did. I was the biggest tom boy- wanted to be just like my big brother, dressed in shorts and tshirts and would wear his clothes- I eventually grew out of it, and maybe Shiloh will or maybe not. But right now leave her alone god. She’s a four year old who thankfully has parents that let her be who SHE wants to be- boy clothes and all. Is she ever dress inappropriately or look uncomfortable? No, and really that’s all the matters.

nice to see them again! all the kids look awesome, especially pax and shiloh. :)

17. Lioness

Ha! The kids looks so cute! I love Shiloh’s outfit, she looks great, and Maddox is quite the little man! They’re growing up so fast… always beautiful, though :-)

18. kate

isn’t that chaz bono’s little boy, shiloh?

That’s Shiloh Jolie Pitt a child whose parents loves her unconditionally . So she will be less likely to attempt suicide or seek out drugs since she won’t be rejected by her parents if she grows up to be transgendered. What a lucky child.

19. SMH

I will admit if I had a little girl that loved boy clothes I’d probably *die* only bc I’m super girly. However I would want my child happy and I would try my best as a mom to let my child express herself. That to me is what Angie and Brad let Shiloh do. When she was a baby she was in dresses quite a bit. It was around 3is that we started to see her more tomboy looking. I still think she’s cute. Maybe it’s a phase. Maybe it’s not. But who really cares!

20. Katherine Mc

The deliberate ugliness of some of these posters is offensive. Lay off the kids. Please spare us your excuse that you are concerned with these children. You are not. You are just using these children to continue to attack their mother. You certainly don’t belong on a blog that respects children and parents. It’s just disgusting.

Shiloh looks like Diane Keaton who was considered cute and stylish when she dressed like this. Are people here too young to remember Annie Hall and all the girls and women who copied this exact same style that Shiloh is now wearing?

21. Anon569

kate@ Really how old are you grow up if you’re going to be posting comments on kids because you sound like one.

22. Carey

I think Angelina is just another mother who is liberal and submissive. It’s the best kind of mother. Every famous mother is this way and the average mothers are copying because the method works.
    You let your kids rule and demand anything since the day they were born because it’s awful for the development of the child to be educated and disciplined along the way. Whatever your child wants you have to let them do it or give them what they want.
    Spoiled children are the happiest teenagers. They don’t rebel when they have their moms on a leash. Seriously. Go talk to a shrink.

23. melo1983

I thought it was a little weird of the way Shiloh dressed at first too. But now that I think about it, so what? I personally cannot stand Angelina and Brad but people’s criticism on this makes me feel bad for them. There is no ONE way to act and ONE way for the two genders to dress, things are and have been changing. I feel bad for being ignorant when they first got her hair cut because I realize it just does not matter. I would hate for someone to criticize how my 4 and 6 year old girls dressed.

24. Jenn

When I was around her age I was my fathers shadow & wanted to do everything he did & followed him around everywhere,he taught me how to hammer in a nail when I was about 5 or 6 & I went through a phase where I would only wear jeans & they had to have pockets in them!Angie’s kids look like normal happy kids so who cares if they aren’t squeaky clean,let kids be kids!

Shiloh looks 100% like Brad in these pics (meaning her face).

c’mon girls, just breath and relax!
    The children are all beautiful and healty, they are always seen smiling, they seem educated, balanced kids. They might not be the standard american family, but you know what? that’s why I like them.

Anonymous@12:39 pm – I meant to say leaving the theatre, not getting into it. Thanks for correcting me. Like someone said Shiloh looks 100% Brad in these pics face-wise. She is a pretty little girl who´s clothing style isn´t any other´s business but her own. If she chooses to wear boyish clothes so what? She obviously adores her big brothers and wants to dress like them. I used to wear tomboyish clothes myself when I was about 5 years old and had many girlfriends who did the same thing. And now as adults we all wear feminine clothes too. But mostly I stick to jeans/pants and a T-shirt.

Angelina needs a hamburger

Angelina needs to eat some burgers

30. SallyAnn

Love Shiloh’s look, very well styled. I wonder if Maddox has ever wanted a haircut other than his mohawk. It’s not that it looks bad on him, but I just wonder what he would look like with a full head of hair. Angie looks good too. Everybody is saying she is too skinny, but if they looked at me, they might say I need a few less hamburgers. Angie is what she is. The comments don’t always have to be negative. It’s fun that they took all of the big kids out for the premier. It’s a way to face the paparazzi in a controlled specific way. They are all behind railings. I think Brad looks a little worse for the wear. I wonder if it’s for a role. His years of smoking are starting to show on him. I mentioned everyone else, so I can leave out Za and Pax. They tend to take after my style..COMFY. lol. I am completely naive when it comes to dealing with other ethnicity’s hair, but I’m glad they finally learned how to care for Za’s hair. I can’t wait to see her grown up.

I’m sorry, but, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TO GIVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT SHILOH’S CLOTHES? Are you relatives to her? Are you friends of the family? Do you know her? NO, i don’t think so, so shut the f**k up and stop insulting an innocent little girl! How would you feel if strange people strarts talking and saying offensive things about YOUR KIDS? It seems like you don’t really care about the family, Brad or Angelina, because if you would, you wouldn’t care about the stile of the kids, you just love them for who they are. So if you don’t care about them, stop wasting your time with your racist comments about Zahara and your stupid comments about Shiloh’s clothes and do something productive with your time. Let us real fans of this beautiful family admire them in peace.

32. hooher tod

Yes there should realize the reader to RSS my feed to RSS commentary, quite simply