Heidi Klum & Kids: Sunday At The Grove

Heidi Klum & Kids: Sunday At The Grove

Model mom Heidi Klum was spotted at The Grove with her four children – Leni, 7, Henry, 5, Johan, 4, and Lou, 1 – in Los Angeles on Sunday (May 22).

The Project Runway host and the gang went to the hit flick Rio. After the movie, the group headed to McDonald’s for a treat.

Heidi and hubby Seal are said to be starring together in an upcoming show for Lifetime called Love’s Divine. The seemingly blissful couple have just listed their Beverly Hills estate at $6.9 million. Described as a “21st century Loire Valley chateau,” the house sits behind gates on more than 4 acres.

Filed under: Heidi Klum,Henry Samuel,Johan Samuel,Leni Samuel,Lou Sulola Samuel

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News / INFphoto.com

1. Dee

Henry me of Honor Warren, going to be really tall. The little girl looks just like her dad.

2. lila

o hate the way she dresses de kids but they are still cute! leni looks so much like flavio it’a amazing!

Aawww Lou is walking now!

4. popsykl

Golly Gosh, Henry was born the exact same day as my son………..Henry is a giant, my boy is nowhere near as tall as him, he must be taller than Leni (who looks like her mother in my opinion) beautiful kids…Lou must be the fastest growing baby ever…..seems she was just born!!!!!!!!

5. Beth

Woah, Lou has gotten so big so fast! I honestly thought she was still a baby. She’s adorable!

6. Sophia

Wow, Henry just keeps shooting up! He could be about 9! So cute that Lou is walking now, she’s just adorable. And Leni and Johan are as gorgeous as ever :)

7. Hannah.J

Henry is getting so tall, they all look so cute.

8. SallyAnn

This is a repetitive statement, but I cannot believe Henry, being a little over a year younger than Leni, is so much taller. Leni takes after her birth father, Flavio, in looks, I guess that travels over to size as well. Cute, cute family. I’m just glad that they finally cut Henry’s wild mop of hair last year. It was not as cute as Johan’s long hair. I love little Lou, as the phrase goes, I could just eat her up!