Victoria Beckham’s Stylish Black Bump

Victoria Beckham's Stylish Black Bump

A star-studded crowd that included Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, Ryan Seacrest and Carrie Underwood gathered in Hollywood, California today to honor American Idol creator Simon Fuller as he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Also among the well-wishers was expectant mom Victoria Beckham, who looked fabulous in a draped black dress and sky high Christian Louboutin heels. The former Spice Girl was joined by her oldest son Brooklyn, 12.

It’s rumored that Victoria already has a delivery date scheduled for her fourth child – the baby girl is due to arrive via C-section on the 4th of July.

Victoria and her handsome hubby David Beckham are also parents to sons Brooklyn, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6.

Filed under: Brooklyn Beckham,Expecting,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: GSI Media

She probably has a pair of flip flops in her purse for when the cameras are not around. lol

she looks good but she looks no where near being so close to giving birth!

3. melo1983

Gorgeous!

Just because she not as big as a house doesn’t means anything; I look like her when I was 9 month pregnant with my first 2 kids and with my 3rd child my belly was huge from the back I didn’t look like I was pregnant at all but from the front I look like I was hiding a beach ball under my top. So I don’t get why people talk about how big she is everyone and pregnancy is different some people swell, some gain lots of weight others don’t, some have morning sickness some don’t.

• Victoria

Absolutely, everyone needs to keep in mind that everyone’s body is different and so are their pregnancies, and every pregnancy is different. Victoria has never been that big in any of her pregnancies, wearing a poncho or not. Heck most women only wore ponchos during their pregnancies, because 1. There were few things to wear that looked good during pregnancy, 2. most of them were most likely pregnant when ponchos came back in style which was the mid 2000′s.

5. Elaine

I think Victoria B looks good here, but I prefer dresses that show off the bump. Victoria doesn’t seem as comfortable with her pregnant body as other women. Am I the only one who thinks her Laboutains give her the appearance of having hooves.

if you look at photos of her at justjared.com the close-ups of her face are scary. Her face looks very gaunt.

Well she doesn’t look pregnant but why would she wear a heel has high as dat while pregnant.pray she does nt fall

VB is working…and doing her best to stay focus on business success, being a good Mom mentor preparing her kid for being in the eye of the public. She has created this image of herself and she is staying true to it! I believe she is comfortable in her shoes because she wears them all the time and I also believe staying busy for as long as you can helps you enjoy your pregnancy.

Victoria looks ill. Her face, just everything. I’ve never seen a pregnant woman look sickly like that.

She looks like a lotta things here, but “fabulous” is not one of them. Why can’t anyone ever call a spade a spade?

She *always* looks miserable, she *always* looks too skinny, she *always” wears hideous clothing (and this garbage bag looking sack dress is no exception), she *always* wears ridiculous shoes. She clearly doesn’t eat regularly, has fake breasts (isn’t she on her third set), and fake hair. Don’t give me the “Hollywood” pressure nonsense either. She’s not a Hollywood actress or a performer of any kind.

This woman will be a role model for her daughter, and that thought is just very very very sad.

11. Julita

She reminds me of the Twilight’s vampires! hehehe

lol hooves and twilight vampire… I agree. I think Victoria is so beautiful, but man she needs to crack a smile and gain 10 lbs. Jlo looks absolutely radiant.