Kendra Wilkinson On Having Baby No. 2: “I’m Worried About Gaining The Weight Back”

Kendra Wilkinson On Having Baby No. 2: "I'm Worried About Gaining The Weight Back"

Reality TV starlet Kendra Wilkinson got more than just 6th place on Dancing With the Stars – she got her svelte body back! “I feel like I look so much better than I used to!” Kendra tells Life & Style. “I was a size 2 or 4 before Dancing With the Stars and now I’m a size 0. My waist is still shrinking! When you work out, you produce so much lactic acid, so my body always looks thicker and more muscular. Now that I’ve had a couple of weeks off, my body is fuller and looks better. I hope I’ll look like this forever. But to be honest, I will never be satisfied!”

The former Girl Next Door has spoken openly about reclaiming her famous Playboy body following son Hank Jr.‘s December 2009 birth where she gained 60 pounds. Although she’s lost the weight, it hasn’t stopped her from thinking about baby No. 2. “I’m worried about gaining the weight back, but motherhood is worth it,” Kendra says.

“I’ve learned my lesson with the first child,” Kendra says. “I’m determined to be healthier and treat my body better.” Hubby, football star Hank Baskett, is just as excited for her new toned body. “Hank loves my new body,” she says. “He says this is the most beautiful I’ve ever looked.”

Any plans for baby No. 2 in the near future? “He’s ready [for another baby], but we’re just having fun being young parents to Hank for now,” she adds.

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: Life & Style

1. Courtney

it doesn’t matter. at least she’s honest about being scared to gain the weight back

Why does this site always call him Hank Jr? Isn’t he Hank IV?

Yes, that’s right, cause being a size 2 or 4 is just HORRIBLE, give me a break!!!!

how not shallow…

5. amy

she never said being a size 2 or 4 is horrible. she meant she doesn’t want to gain 60 pounds with her second pregnancy.

when i had my daughter, i gained 52 pounds. i am usually very thin – 5’5″ and at most 115 – it took A LOT of work (8 months worth) to get back to my pre-pregnancy size. if i ever have a second child – i would prefer NOT to gain 50+ pounds again, but just like kendra said “motherhood is worth it.”

she doesn’t say she doesn’t want another child because she doesn’t want to get big – she simply says she wants to be healthier with her 2nd pregnancy. how is that wrong?

I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT HER WEIGHT!!!

I am just sick of HER! She needs to disappear into privacy and spend TIME with the baby she loves to gush about-but never seems to be with!!!! GO AWAY & Grow up Kendra!!!!

• Janna

No, you’re not. If you were, you wouldn’t have taken the time to read the article, and on top of that, comment on it. You would just ignore it and move on to the next one.

I love Kendra!! And to everyone that doesn’t care for her, don’t read the stories about her and you won’t have to worry about it!

Kendra’s a shallow, self-centered and superficial twit whose existence revolves around her body and nakedness. She has nothing to offer in terms of intelligence or deep insight. Question is, when her body ages and decays — AS IT WILL — what will she have to offer the public then? No one wants to see grandma gyrating around a stripper pole or posing in Playboy! Her 15 minutes of fame were over a long time ago. GO AWAY, Kendra!

• Janna

She doesn’t really have anything to offer the public NOW, yet somehow she’s still raking in the dough.

Clearly, she’s in the “entertainment” field for the money. When her body “ages and decays”, she’ll already have more than enough money to live on, she won’t need the public.

Somebody’s 15 minutes is only up when the public stops paying attention.

10. Ondine

She married him when he was an NFL player. Now he’s unemployed. Let’s see how long she sticks w/ him. They aren’t even living together, she “had” to move back to California for her career. And the airbrushing on this article’s photo of her is plain and obvious. Even Playboy wouldn’t publish the photo session taken of her since having the baby, they used old photos taken before she had the baby. Their day in the sun is over, soon we won’t be hearing another word about either of them except maybe a photo of them in a welfare or food stamp or unemployment line.