Happy 5th Birthday Kingston Rossdale!

Happy 5th Birthday Kingston Rossdale!

Name: Kingston James McGregor Rossdale

Date of Birth: May 26, 2006

Parents: Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale

Siblings: Zuma Nesta Rock (08/20/08) & half-sister Daisy Lowe (1989)

Facts:

• Kingston was born in Los Angeles, Calif. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
  • He arrived via c-section, weighing in at 7lbs, 8oz
  • Mom Gwen confirmed her first pregnancy during a concert in Fort Lauderdale, Flordia by yelling, “I want you to sing so loud that the baby hears it!”
  • He’s a stylish little guy, who loves getting mani-pedis with mom
  • His 4th birthday party was rumoured to have cost $15,000

Quotes:
“The kids, their privacy, a responsibility for them and not knowing if this is going to ruin their lives. They’re so exposed and they don’t have a choice – that scares me a lot. But I think it’s going to be fine. My children are very loved. Hopefully, they’re going to grow up and not be crazy because of it. I don’t think there are that many sacrifices – I really don’t want it all to go away.” – Gwen, on raising her tots in Tinseltown.

Check out the gallery for some super cute snapshots of the birthday boy!

Filed under: Birthdays,Kingston Rossdale

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News, Bauer Griffin, Flynet, Fame

1. Janna

I love this kid, and I love that his mother has taught him that if he wants to color his nails ten different colors, go ahead and do it! I love when people don’t impose their own stupid “gender rules” on other people, especially their own kids.

2. Mia

Happy Birthday Kingston !!!!!!! I love you so much , God bless you beautiful little angel <3
    I wish you a wonderful day , lots of love and hapiness to you :)

3. Rachel

Happy Birthday King! It’s your beautiful day!! <3

Awwww! Happy Birthday little guy!

Happy Birthday To You!Happy Birthday To You!Happy Birthday Dear Kingston!!!Happy Birthday To You!

here comes a blessfrom ur superest Chinese fan ><

6. Jacklyn

Happy birthday CUTIE

7. April

AWW Happy Birthday Kingston. Can’t believe he’s already five

8. kayleigh

Er is er een jarig hoera hoera!! Dat kun je wel zien dat is hij. Dat vinden wij allen zo prettig jaja!! en daarom zingen wij blij blij blij blij. Hij leven lang, hoera hoera. Hij leven lang hoera hoera! Hij leven lang hoera hoera. Lang zal hij leven, lang zal hij leven, lang zal hij leven, in de gloria, in de Glo-ri-a in de glo-ri-a. Hyper de piep HOERA! That’s a Dutch birthday song. Happy Birthday Kingston.

9. cynthia

happy birthday kingston, i love you so much! i can’t believe that you have 5 years old, love you