Khloe Kardashian: I’m ‘Freaking Out’ About Possible Infertility

Khloe Kardashian: I'm 'Freaking Out' About Possible Infertility

Khloe Kardashian has put up a strong front amidst speculation from the public – and immense pressure from her mom – as to when she’ll start a family with husband Lamar Odom. But on the finale of her reality series, Khloe & Lamar, airing on Monday (May 30) Khloe reveals that she might be more worried than she’s letting on about her possible fertility issues.

“I’m sorry for snapping at you and being on edge lately but I’ve been holding a lot of stuff in and trying not to bother you,” she confides in Lamar.

“I’ve been freaking out about why I’m not pregnant,” Khloe continues. “It’s scary [thinking] “Oh God, what if I physically can’t have kids.’”

But Odom is steadfastly sympathetic and supportive of his wife. “It’ll work out. If something is wrong, that doesn’t affect anything [we're] going to do [as a couple],” he tells her. “We’re not going to give up.”

Khloe is eager to become a mom, and says she’s had plenty of experience after lending a hand with her nephew as well as helping raise her younger siblings. “I help [sister] Kourtney a lot with Mason,” she said. “Kourtney’s an amazing mom, but I’ve raised my little sisters Kendall and Kylie; I know I would be an amazing mom.”

Filed under: Khloé Kardashian

1. Gisele

I think she would be a great mom!

2. gigi

I really hope she would get pregnant soon, i know how scary it can be to think that your infertile. It took me 5 years to have my son i thought i was sterile or something i was freaking out! but i never had any treatment… turns out there was nothing wrong with me…when its meant to be its meant to be.

3. Celestine

Lets wait 4 God’s time!

4. Celestine

Lets wait 4 God’s time!

5. Freida

jst b patient khloe and keep on trying…God wl help u out.

We will all have our blessed,lovely babies soon, i have been waiting for 11yrs now. sure aint easy.

7. Grandma of Four

Oh my gosh! It is all over the Internet about whether or not Khloe can conceive! GIVE IT A REST! This couple has a lot of pressure and does NOT need the public commenting about their conception issues! Plus, she is only, what ? 26 or 27!!! It will happen when it happens! :~ )

Oh, please. The drama of their “fertility problems” means one thing and one thing only: DOLLAR SIGNS. This family would exploit a zit if it meant their bank balance added a few zeros. Cannot stand this famewhore family. Disgusting.