Reese Witherspoon’s Sunday Smiles

Reese Witherspoon's Sunday Smiles

Academy Award-winning mama Reese Witherspoon and her 7-year-old son Deacon were seen leaving a Rite-Aid pharmacy in Brentwood, Calif. on Sunday (May 29). Still wearing a walking cast on her twisted ankle, Reese smiled at the paps as she made her way back to the car with her sweet son.

She is incredibly happy,” a source said of Reese. “She wants to get pregnant this year!”

The Water for Elephants star, who wed Jim Toth last month, is also mom to daughter Ava, 11, with her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe. In a recent interview, the 35-year-old actress said, “I would love to have more kids. Kids are the best part of my day. I don’t wake up to make movies. I wake up to hang out with my family.”

Filed under: Deacon Phillippe,Reese Witherspoon

Photo credit: Flynet

1. klutzy_girl

Awww, cute!

Wonder when she’s going to get the cast thing off. That’s a long time to have it on for a sprained ankle.

And I still think we’ll hear a pregnancy announcement from Reese and Jim before the end of the year.

I think she is already pregnant!

Why do these sources continue to say(and her too) that she is so happy and this guy is so wonderful and she wants to get pregnant? She ALWAYS complains about her privacy!!! Just an obsevation but her kids NEVER look comfortable with this guy she is with and at times neither does she and why would you take your kids from a previous marriage on your honeymoon with your new husband? IF she is SO HAPPY, why not just enjoy the marriage for awhile because there was no time in between this guy and Jake G? Sounds a little insecure too me!!!! Ava and Deacon a BEAUTIFULL!!! I hope they stay out of Hollywood when they get older!!!!

She has had the cast thing off and she been photograph in heels and going out without the cast.

She was off promoting her movie “water for elephants” for two or so weeks without her kids so I don’t think she has a problem being away kids for too long.

Call me old fashion but taking kids on a “honeymoon” is not something I would consider. A “family vacation” is what it should of been called. I agree with another post here and pictures are worth a thousand words and one can only base opinions off what the public sees, but the kids dont look comfortable around this man and I think (Im entitled to my opinions) she rushed everything from the beginning to now the pregnancy or when it happens. We will never know the TRUTH and personally I could care less about celebs personal life but she hasnt had anything since Walk the Line and even that was questionable! Thats what we pay CELEBS so they can provide some entertainment in this crazy world we live in and she is a main complainer of her “privacy” so by talking about it all makes people wonder whats really going on! Again, this is an opinion based off what we see and what we read! Ava and Deacon are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

She could give the boy one of the bags to carry. He seems strong enough and it makes kids feel useful and responsible.

Pap moment! and took her happy pills to boot!

How can she have a boot on, then wear super high heals, then the boot again. Somthing just doesn’t seem right.

That is what I was thinking – when I sprained my ankle and wore one of these clunky things I stayed home cause it hurt to bad to walk even with the boot. Either she has super high pain threshold or she is a phoney. Just sayin…………….