Tori Spelling’s Beach Bump

Tori Spelling's Beach Bump

Bikini bump!

Glowing mom-to-be Tori Spelling bared her gorgeous baby bump in a black bikini on Memorial Day (May 30). The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum soaked up the sun with hubby Dean McDermott and their two kids – Liam, 4, and Stella, 3 next month – at their beach house in Malibu, Calif.

Check out Tori’s new ink! The side tat is the couple’s wedding vows:

Journey with me my love
and I promise you my heart
and I promise you my soul
for my bounty is as boundless
as the sea and my love as deep;
the more I give to thee, the more
I have, for both are infinite.

The 37-year-old reality TV starlet is due with the couple’s third child in October.

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Fame

She’s pretty big already considering she’s not due until October. Also, her botched boob job (crater/hole between her breasts) is hideous! I don’t think I’d walk around displaying that….

Pectus excavatum (a Latin term meaning hollowed chest)[1] is the most common congenital deformity of the anterior wall of the chest , in which several ribs and the sternum grow abnormally. This produces a caved-in or sunken appearance of the chest.[2] It can either be present at birth or not develop until puberty.

• Janna

Yes, by all means, she should stay home and cover up her hideous deformity so that YOU don’t have to be subjected to it. People whose legs are too fat for you and who have scarring should probably cover themselves head to toe as well, because we wouldn’t want YOU to be offended by the sight of it.

//sarcasm

It is something you can not change, Not even the BEST surgeon can take it away.. I have the same thing she has.. People like you, Make our lives more hard.. I have had over 10 surgery’s, still its there. There is nothing anyone can do to make it go away.. Stop saying hurtful things. what if you where born with something that NO one can fix or change & have people like you all the time saying awful things.. You have to live the rest of your life with it.. Next time think before you say something. one day, what comes around goes around.

gross–talking about her boobs! Also, can’t really root for this couple as their union stem from their infidelities to their exes

Well said—way too much in the way of reality shows for these 2 who destroyed their families in order to find their soulmates. I don’t like these 2 or the fact that the kids have to be on display all the time in order for ratings. I hope the kids will grow up with values and morals they can be proud of. I don’t wish them ill by any means but I think sleeping around while married is just wrong. Why not break up with the spouses first then have their torrid affair!

Well said—I wish Tori the best but I think the kids need to be sheltered alittle more…Hollywood can be very harsh and they may be getting too much too soon in their little lives.

3. alaina

Sorry to say with all the plastic surgery Tori had done to her face. she is still unattractive .

4. Cindy

She is just gross.

5. Anonymous12336

You all are so hateful! Why can’t you all just wish another human being well?
    Tori Spelling may not make my list of favorite celebrities but I’m happy that she is happy. I hope she has a safe and healthy pregnancy.

• Grace

I don’t sit around wishing people well when they trampled all over other people in order to acquire their current “happiness.” And it’s ridiculous that you would expect any of us to.

(botched implants aside) Tori always looks so much better with a bit of pregnancy weight :-) She was looking scarily thin a few months ago! Hopefully one day there will be a change in hollywood standards and people will realise that it’s ok to look healthy, not put pressure on women to go with the emaciated look.

She is looking really old here.

I don’t think it is because of her boobjob, but because she has pectus excavatum.

Pectus excavatum = is the most common congenital deformity of the anterior wall of the chest , in which several ribs and the sternum grow abnormally. This produces a caved-in or sunken appearance of the chest.[2] It can either be present at birth or not develop until puberty.

(Wikipedia)

9. Ondine

I’d be wearing a different bathing suit if I were her, one that didn’t reveal the hideous cavern on my chest. W/ all the benefits of plastic surgery available to her, I would think repair of an obvious physical deformity would be he first performed, not the last considered.

10. Audrey

It certainly isn’t pretty to look at, but it doesn’t seem to be bothering her at all (nor her husband for that matter), what has me cringing a bit more is the fact that the top is too small and she is popping out the bottom and that sarong she has tied around makes it look like she isn’t wearing any bottoms and she is ready to flash something that nobody wants to see (she is wearing bottoms I am sure, it just does not look good the way she has it tied in the front, would have looked much better if she knotted on the side).

On a completely different note, I love her new tattoo along her side, wondering what is says, but it is a lot of text in a small print, but it’s very nice. Also, and not even with a hint of sarcasm, I am loving Dean’s pedicure!

11. Dana

The kids are cute! They look just like Dean and could pass for twins!

12. Tazina

When people say someone they don’t know is “gross” and “unattractive” they are exhibiting a great deal of immaturity and showing how superficial they are. Commenting on someone’s physical appearance is just plain rude. No doubt you do that when you are out in public too and see someone you deem as different.

• Anon

Just because people aren’t talking about rainbows and butterflies on every post does not mean they are immature. They’re expressing their opinions, which is kind of the point of a blog.

13. jacquie109

Not that I applaud people who comment on others apperances, but everyone who walks out of their homes is subject to someone elses visual juddging whether or not it’s actually commented on. I’m also pretty sure that with all the comments she has made on her own physical apperance she would have said something by now if she was born with or developed a physical defect. Her chest never looked that way before she had her enlargment done so that is something I seriously doubt.
    I can’t wait for the days when hollywood wants natural healthy beauty.

i can’t hate on Tori…she really seems like a sweet girl.

15. alice

Tori is NOT A SWEET person! She cheated on her first husband to sleep with a married a man and broke up his family! She is an UGLY person inside and out!

16. Allison

Tori does suffer from pectus excavatum. So do I. Just because it looks “gross” and not normal to all of you doesn’t mean that it isn’t common. It occurs in 1 out of every 1000 born. Being a girl is hard enough. I would know. Your breasts can’t really hide it. It’s embarrassing when someone has to ask you, “why do you have a hole in your chest?”. I look up to people like Tori and other celebrities (Billy Zane, Brendan Fraser, and even maybe Paula Abdul) with pectus excavatum. It’s people like you who lower our self esteem when it’s already low to begin with. I applaud Tori for steeping out in public wearing a bikini like that. So next time, before you leave a nasty comment, do some research on pectus excavatum. Learning something for once.