Gwyneth Paltrow Rules Out Baby No. 3

Gwyneth Paltrow Rules Out Baby No. 3

Gwyneth Paltrow loves her kids Moses, 5, and Apple, 7, but that doesn’t mean she wants more children with husband Chris Martin.

The actress says, “Looking at Moses makes me want to have another one, he is sooo gorgeous! But I don’t think so. I don’t know if I can go there again, not sleep and be depressed for two years.”

She adds, “I felt like a zombie.”

It wasn’t until a long time after the birth of Moses that she realized she had postpartum depression.

I didn’t know I had it until long after. I didn’t know what was wrong.
I felt really out of my body. I felt really disconnected. I felt really down. I felt pessimistic.”

Filed under: Gwyneth Paltrow

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Elizabeth

I know she loves her hair straight but it looks so stringy and thin- I love it when it’s curly and wavy- and looks nice and thick.

2. Anon

Even though I’m not a big fan of hers, I like how she’s been open about her postpartum depression.

I love her honesty about being depressed and exhausted with a small child…

4. Tanya

elizabeth, I’m pretty sure this is her real hair and the style you are talking about was with extensions.

Ouch. Luckily, Apple probably won’t be reading her mom’s comment about how gorgeous Moses is and how HE makes her want another child.

Good for her for realizing it’s better to have a healthy & happy mommy than lots & lots of kids!

Only looking at Moses makes her want another child? Not Apple?

I knew ppl would give her comment a whole new dimension. lol
    maybe she had Moses because Apple made her want another child?

LOL yeah I didn’t even catch that statement but now I’m thinking wow she probably should of said, “looking at my children it makes me want to have another one bc they’re so gorgeous!”

10. Tazina

Moses is her “baby.” Get it?

that’s a bit odd…not including apple. most likely just a mistake, but still a bit odd all the same

12. Anna

It’s because Moses is her baby! It’s not that hard to understand, she didn’t forget Apple. her statement makes perfect sense.

13. Audrey

She makes sense. Understand her completely. She doesn’t wish for one younger than what she has – a 5 year old. No one ever asks if you want an Older child.

How often I’ve heard someone say after holding a baby that it makes them feel broody.