Tori Spelling’s Paisley Print

Tori Spelling's Paisley Print

An expectant Tori Spelling showed off her growing baby bump in a lovely paisley print maternity dress alongside hubby Dean McDermott in New York City on Thursday (June 9). Today, the happy couple celebrates the third birthday of their daughter Stella. They are also parents to 4-year-old son Liam.

The proud mama took to Twitter to wish her sweet girl a happy birthday: “3yrs ago2day my beautiful angel girl was born.Grateful daily 4joy she brings N2 my life.I luv u Stella Doreen.” Tori also shared the cute pic seen below.

Tori and Dean – who were spotted in Las Vegas last weekend – are set to welcome baby No. 3 later this year.

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: INFphoto.com / Twitter

1. Grace

Horribly unflattering dress and shoes – but her hair and makeup are better than usual.

Her look is great; his is horrible. Get rid of the plaid shirts already Dean !!

3. scooter

She looks pretty.

It was 100 degrees today in NYC and that’s the way he’s dressed?

Tori, you’re in LA for goodness sake, why do you feel the need to cover up from the neck down in bulky upholstery? Yuch. I should add that I’ve seen Tori looking much, much better. Lose the tent dresses Tori,okay?

6. rachel s

dress is horrible. washes her out, and is completely unflattering, fire your stylist!

They are in 100 degree NYC…both are dressed too warm yuck!! She looks horrible and k-fed jr. has no style. Tired of the red lips Tori.

The dress is NOT a maternity dress. It’s from Alex and Olivia and I just bought it. I am an XS and it’s perfect for this weather. I am NOT pregnant. I think she looks great in it.

I’m sure you look great in it but with the long sleeves and hot humid 100 degrees it looks warm and he is wearing suede boots ! Yuck.

• AV

Ok seriously? Never saw what people are wearing in the desert?

It’s not my style the dress, but She is glowing.
        Dean seems really happy too.