Mario Lopez & Courtney Mazza: ‘Practicing’ For Baby No. 2

Mario Lopez & Courtney Mazza: 'Practicing' For Baby No. 2

Mario Lopez and girlfriend Courtney Mazza just welcomed daughter Gia in September of last year, but it sounds like the couple is already planning on adding to their family!

“Yeah, we’re always thinking [about another baby],” Lopez told Us Weekly. “We’re practicing, so we’ll see!”

According to proud mom Courtney, their nine-month-old daughter is already “about to walk” and “way ahead of her game.”

“She is sassy!” Mario added. “She is getting a lot sassier and is getting a lot more vocal.”

Courtney, a Broadway dancer, was also asked about getting back into shape post-baby. “I have a trainer that I workout with three days a week,” she said. “Her name is Anna Maria Amore. She is locally at my gym near my house. She is fantastic…I was really lucky I think, being able to loose the weight easily. But I watch what I eat, I don’t deprive myself, but I eat healthy, I cook from [Mario's] book and I workout.”

Filed under: Courtney Mazza,Gia Lopez,Mario Lopez

Photo credit: Fame

1. Tazina

Anonymous 08:06 – Obviously you haven’t see the latest photo of baby Gia taken probably just last week. She looks sharp as a tack with bright, intelligent eyes. Sorry to disappoint you but it shot all the down’s syndrome gossip and rumors right down the tubes. You’ll have to find something else to be nasty about.

I don’t understand why Mario always has to talk about their sex life. I’m beginning to think he is gay.
    Something never seemed right-They started dating in Oct 08 and Courtney moved from NY to Ca to live with Mario in Feb 09. She was pregnant in Dec 09 and gave birth in Sept 2010. Was she that desperate that she left Broadway after dating Mario only 4 mos to live with him?

Courtney and Mario started dating in Oct 08 and she left Broadway to live with Mario in CA in Feb 09. She got pregnant in Dec 09 and gave birth in Sept 2010. Was she that unhappy in NY that she had to leave to live with him only 4 mos after dating him? Seems a little rushed to me. Maybe it was lust instead of love and now he’s trapped with a baby. Perhaps she thought he would rush to marry her, but he is not in any hurry to marry her.

Why don’t they get married first instead of producing another illegitimate child?

• Janna

Probably because they aren’t following your moral code, they’re following their own?

You know there’s no such thing as an “illegitimate” child, right? That was an antiquated legal designation that is no longer used. All children are now equal in the eyes of the law, regardless of whether or not their parents were married at the time of their birth.

Anonymous 6:50am@ Why is that any of your business and why do you care so much about what people you don’t know live their lives.

6. Anonymous123

BY the time I got my books and I give myself a look I’m at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by…………..It’s alright cause I’m saved by the bell.
    He will never be nothing more :)

I personally think it’s lame that he informs us all that he and his girlfriend bone. It’s like, I don’t need that visual and it’s tacky and class-less to announce to the world. Should have just said something along the lines of, when the time is right we’ll have another one. What a douche.

8. tiff2

He needs to just shut his mouth, seriously. I bet he watches himself in the mirror while he and his gf are having sex. He is so very full of himself.

On a side note- I think this guy is a tool but I would never make fun of a baby!

9. Sophia

Well I just find it weird when celebrities announce that they are “practicing” for a baby. Do they mean trying for another baby or do they just want the world to know they’ve been having sex…?

10. Sarah

The author of the article needs to know that lose is spelled L-O-S-E, as in to “lose weight.” Loose is the opposite of tight