Mildred Baena Speaks Out About Son With Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mildred Baena Speaks Out About Son With Arnold Schwarzenegger

It was just weeks ago that news of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s secret son first grabbed headlines, and now the boy’s mother is speaking out for the first time.

Mildred Baena, the longtime housekeeper of Arnold and his wife Maria Shriver and their family, tells Hello! that over time her son Joseph’s resemblance to the former California governor left little doubt as to his paternity.

“It was as Joseph grew and I started to see the resemblance that I wondered – but it became more apparent as time went on,” she says. “I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he [Arnold] wondered. But he never said anything to me.”

Joseph, now 13, only learned that Arnold is his father a year ago. His reaction to the shocking news? “Cool!”

Mildred says that Joseph is looking forward to developing a closer relationship with his biological dad.

She also shares how Arnold’s now ex-wife Maria reacted to the secret, revealing that she became suspicious after hearing “whispers” among the household staff.

“She would say things like, ‘I’m here if you need to talk.’ I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria. Finally, she asked point blank. She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.”

Despite Arnold and Maria’s split, Mildred says she hopes there’s still a chance for them: “He’s a good man and I know he’s suffering too. He loves Maria. I hope with time they work things out.”

Filed under: Arnold Schwarznegger

Photo credit: Hello!

1. Tazina

He doesn’t look that much like Arnold. A DNA test should be done.

• Chelsea

I agree. All I’ve heard is “he looks just like Arnold” but I think he looks more like his mom than Arnold. And I think they should have done a DNA test before this all came out and before Arnold’s and Maria’s kids found out.

• Jade B

I agree. I couldn’t say for certain that he looks like Arnold at all. For all we know Mildred was shacking up with any guy she could horny Latina. I do hope that Arnold had a DNA TEST before announcing this kid is his. I am for certain Mildred slept with many rich men. This kid looks like her fugly ass and now she’s coming out to tell “her” side of the story. What more could be said? You were shacking up with Schwarzenegger, got preggo intentionally and now you are selling your story to everyone you can for more money. God the things people will do for the love of money.

That is an awkward picture. His head is too small for his body or something…looks photoshopped….or something. Just kinda weird.

3. Solene

He looks like his mom, but he also looks more like Arnold than his other kids IMO. I think they must know what they’re saying… Maybe she didn’t have intercourse with another man at the time. And why would she lie about it?

I agree that she looks awful on that pic (not that I found her attractive in any pic she’s in!)

• Be

This child does look more like Arnold than the others who strongly favor their mother. I’d get a test to be sure, but it’s possible he was the only one at the time and that’s how she knows for sure.

4. petey

WHAT WAS HE THINKING!!!!

5. Cabos

If she really had so much love and respect for Maria, this wouldn’t have happened. And same goes for “Arnie.”

As for the resemblance, he looks like his mom, but he does have his eyes.

I don’t think he looks so much like Arnold like she is claiming he does however I could see how the cat got out of the bag because if you were to put Joseph next to Christopher Scharzenegger it might get you thinking and this is only one picture of Joseph. I feel bad for all the kids and Maria Shriver

7. Lily-of-the-valley

Are you guys kidding? Have you seen pictures of young Arnold Schwarzenegger? This boy looks a lot like him. No doubt he’s his son.

8. Hannah.J

That is a horrible picture of Mildred she looks like something out of a horror movie the boy however looks just like Arnold but I would want a DNA test just so they know for sure.

Wonder what she’ll tell him – “gee I slept with a married father of 4 and got knocked up and had you”. Real classy.

10. anonymous

He looks like his father, the end. Only just I don’t untherstand how Arnol’s wife and the rest of the family didn’t spot it earlier LOL

To Solene: Did you really say “why would she lie about it?”
    One good reason to lie is he’s rich. No different then, when people say I slept with so and so and cause a huge stir. They’re rich. Lets make a quick buck. How much do you think Mildred is making just telling her story? Money money money.

That kid looks just like a young Arnold! I feel so badly for all the kids in this situation and for Maria as well. The whole thing is ust bad news. :/

Where is Maury when you need him? I hope that the children especially two young boys who are 13, will get help to deal with their emotional injury from this scandal and finding out that their parents are liars and cheaters!

All I have to say is UGGG! Arnold needs his ass kick!!! It is not the child fault . He looks more like his mom she has many man features!!!! OOO did I say that!?!?!?! THe ugly fuck she was out to get money. All of you rich asses out there that have hispanic house maid BEWARE!!! They mostly are bitches hoes and sluts!!! Nasty asses just want to get paid and will fuck anything that walks.

15. Andi

I want to apologize to everyone for your ignorance and intolerance.

This woman may not be attractive to your standards, but you may not be attractive to someone else’s standard of beauty either!!

No one know s why Arnold had this lapse in judgment. I doubt it was because she was Latina, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Black or White! He did a stupid thing! Period!

How many stupid things have you done in your life that you’re not proud of. The difference between you and Arnold is tha EVERYBODY knows him and NOBODY knows you….”Anonymous”.

None of us have arrived. When you make comments and judgments about other peoples mistakes, you leave no room in your own life to make mistakes!! A dirty rag can’t clean another dirty rag!!

You have a lot to learn about tolerance, kindness, acceptance and forgiveness. ~ Praying for you!

16. edward

hell ya that oung arnold he become the next mr olympia just like his dad arnolds other kids are weak and skrunny this kid the real deal.