Matthew Broderick Walks James To School In NYC

Matthew Broderick Walks James To School In NYC

Doting dad Matthew Broderick was spotted as he walked son James Wilke, 8-1/2, to school in New York City on Tuesday (June 14).

Mom Sarah Jessica Parker was in the news yesterday when it was reported that she complained about having to serve jury duty, a claim the actress denies. “I was ready, willing and able to serve,” she told the New York Post. “I never once raised my hand. I don’t shirk any of my civic responsibilities.”

Meanwhile, rumors are still swirling about plans for a third Sex And The City movie, with Kim Cattrall being the latest co-star to weigh in. “I don’t know if it will happen. I really, really have no idea,” Kim said.

“I love playing Samantha Jones. I would love playing Samantha Jones again, but I don’t know if I will,” she continued. “Originally I was asked to do the movie with no script, no start date, and a very paltry sum. I thought the three of us should fight for a piece of what we created and that was my reluctance.”

Filed under: James Wilke Broderick ,Matthew Broderick

Photo credit: Flynet

with all the money they got cant they dress the kid better or at least longer shorts

2. Tazina

The boy could be a little more adequately dressed. He is usually. Maybe he picked out his own clothes today.

Huh? There’s nothing wrong with how he’s dressed. Why is it that no post can pass without people criticizing something?

4. Louise

LOL – I was thinking the exact opposite, when I saw these pictures: ‘Look at that, boy’s got new shoes, new jacket. Good for him!’
    No idea what would be inadequate, about what he’s wearing. He looks fine to me.
    What I personally don’t understand is why the paps keep making these pictures, since they’re essentially the same, day in, day out. “Mom and son walk to school. Dad and son walk to school’. What’s new about that…?

5. Louise

No idea what would be inadequate, about what he’s wearing. He looks fine to me.
    What I personally don’t understand is why the paps keep making these pictures, since they’re essentially the same, day in, day out. “Sarah and James walk to school. Matthew and James walk to school’. What’s new about that…?

6. Louise

No idea what would be inadequate, about what he’s wearing. He looks fine to me.

7. Louise

(damn. Didn’t see the disclaimer about comment-moderation, before I posted the same comment three times, thinking the comment ‘didn’t take’. Moderator: could you please post only one of my comments…?)

8. Shirilicious

What’s wrong with shorts for a little boy?
    On another note, for his age James Wilkie seems tiny.

He’s always dressed this way – it looks like he’s wearing boxer shorts and the same pair he had on a few days ago. And yesterday in NYC, it was only in the high 60′s, not exactly a day to wear shorts.