Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied Welcome A Boy!

Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied Welcome A Boy!

Natalie Portman and fiancé Benjamin Millepied are proud new parents! People reports the actress gave birth to a baby boy.

The couple met while filming Black Swan and announced they were engaged and expecting their first child together last December.

Natalie was a well-known Vegan until her pregnancy. She admitted, “I actually went back to being vegetarian when I became pregnant, just because I felt like I wanted that stuff. I was listening to my body to have eggs and dairy and that sort of stuff.”

Congrats you two!

Filed under: Births,Natalie Portman

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

Cant wait to hear the name!

She better be careful that Russell Crowe doesn’t show up to stop the bris with his gladiator outfit on!

• Ana

Just because her religion is Jewish doesn’t mean she’ll have her son circumcised (many Jews here in Europe don’t). She’s a smart girl, she can probably tell it’s wrong to do something like that to a baby. Anyway, her kid, her choice, even if it’s a wrong one. In my opinion it is, others are feel to think differently. Circumcision reduces sensitivity in the penis, so I really don’t know why anyone would do that to their child, other than that they believe the myth that it reduces infections (which it doesn’t). Here in Europe this is not done to babies. Thankfully more and more Americans are waking up to the truth of circumcision. I can imagine it is very confusing when a doctor may tell you it is better to circumcise because of health and that your instict is to trust a doctor, but PLEASE, do your research, doctors are NOT always right.

• Anon

Blah blah blah.

• Tara

Omg give this tired debate up already. We get it, you find it abusive and barbaric. Just be happy for the damn girl without getting on a soapbox.

• Anonymous Brit

Um it is done here in Europe. 85% of the men I know in my native England and those I worked with in France and Italy said they were circumcised. Don’t ask why that was brought up into everyday conversation, but oddly enough it was. It’s not as common as in the US but is indeed performed more often than you want the AMERICANS to believe. As a European I do not understand this need to knock the US so much. Makes me embarrassed.

Congrats Natalie!

3. Shirelle

Finally it seemed like she was pregnant forever! I knew it was gonna be a boy. Congrats!

I bet it will be her only child. She praised that she was an only child and needed the attention she got out of it, to be an actress. Congratulations, though.

5. Desiree Fawn

Congrats! :) So happy for these two!

6. Nilli

CONGRATS Natalie and Benjamin !!!!!!

7. Lunniele

I thought it’d be a girl!! :)
    Congrats!!

Congratulations to Natalie and Benjamin! Wonder what the baby´s name is. He sure is a perfect mix of both of his parents. Can´t wait to see pics of him soon.

9. ZaraB

Congratulations to Natalie and Benjamin!!!

I have been dying for this announcement!! Does anyone know when he arrived? She hasn’t been seen in public for at least three weeks… I imagine as she’s Jewish she’ll probably have a bris and won’t name the baby publicly for at least eight days, so I’m hoping he was born a while ago… arrghhh – I want to know the name now!!!

10. Sara

I applaud her for allowing herself to eat what her body was asking for.

his name is alef i don’t know how exactly she will write the name but it’s alef
    i know it because a israeli journalist ask her cousins and this is answer and btw he is one week old

“85% of the men I know in my native England and those I worked with in France and Italy said they were circumcised.” Well maybe 85% of the people you worked with were jews or muslims. I give you the credit for being very precise in your stats “Don’t ask why that was brought up into everyday conversation, but oddly enough it was.”I won’t ask why i bet it’s a great conversation to have beetween the dessert and the cheese lol “It’s not as common as in the US” well 85 % is quite close .”but is indeed performed more often than you want the AMERICANS to believe.”I wonder what’s the conspiracy about “As a European I do not understand this need to knock the US so much.”Are you european or native european ? That’s not clear ” Makes me embarrassed.”Maybe because your american lol

Anyway, whatever their decision was congratulations to them !

13. Davida Ward

Thumbz up 4 Natalie! I hope shii give him a good name @…. I dnt knw! But I hope So.