Jessica Alba & Cash Warren: Date Night!

Jessica Alba & Cash Warren: Date Night!

She’s got that gorgeous glow!

Expectant mom Jessica Alba looked radiant last night as she and her husband Cash Warren enjoyed an evening out (June 22). Draping her bump in a flowing teal dress, the Valentine’s Day star had a smile for the paps as she and her handsome hubby left Beverly Hills fusion restaurant SHU.

Though their 3-year-old daughter Honor didn’t join them for dinner, it looks like she got a treat when her parents got home: Cash was toting a balloon animal – make that a balloon princess – as he headed back to the car. So cute!

Filed under: Cash Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: GSI Media

she looks stunning! In my opinion, she’s the best dressed celebrity on this site and has the best dressed daughter!

I’d get pregnant again just to wear this dress. Love it! Who is the designer? Where can we find it?

I am pregnant right now and would love to wear this dress to a rehearsal dinner, please please tell me who the designer is. Thank you!

Wauw, this dress makes her look SO gorgeous!! She has a beautiful pregnancy style.

5. Jennifer Redgrave

Cash is holding two ballons and it seems to be two girls. Maybe they are having another girl ?!

6. Tazina

That is a beautiful dress. I have heard elsewhere that Jessica is having another girl. Please keep balloons away from small children. Pieces of balloon can close off a little one’s airway.

7. ZaraB

I love her dress too! PLEASE CBS – find the designer for us!!

Tazina, I think they are more than aware about the dangers of balloons and don’t need morons like you to parent for them.

whatever designer she is wearing, you can bet it is over most of y’all’s budgets, most likely at least a $400 dress.

I would spend $400 for that dress. I bought the dress she wore to the awards with the two tone, although they only have it available in a short version available to the general public since dvf designed it just for her, sooooo please someone tell me who the designer is. I thought it was dvf and searched everywhere and can not find it. Thanks.

11. Elizabeth

I think it’s by Issa although I can’t find it anywhere online.