Kim Zolciak Introduces Son Kroy: “I’m So Blessed”

Kim Zolciak Introduces Son Kroy: "I'm So Blessed"

Meet Kroy Jagger Biermann!

Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak introduces her newborn son to Life & Style. “It’s unimaginable — I’m so blessed, so lucky,” the reality TV starlet gushes about her first son, whom she affectionately calls K.J. “I’m just so crazy in love with K.J. – I’m always kissing his big old lips.”

Kim and her partner, Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, welcomed baby K.J. on May 31. “The actual delivery itself was very private, very personal,” Kim reveals. “To be in such a happy place with Kroy there, it was definitely very emotional. It couldn’t have been more perfect.”

Kim says daughters Ariana, 9, and Brielle, 13, are her little helpers and credits Kroy for being a wonderful partner. “I’m 100,000 percent certain that Kroy is the one for me,” she says. But before she walks down the aisle, “I definitely would like one more child,” she adds. “I would love to have K.J. walking by the wedding. He could be the little ring bearer!”

Filed under: Kim Zolciak

Photo credit: Life & Style

1. Courtney

yeah Baby Kroy is cute but in that photo it doesn’t feel like Kim loves him

• Anon

When’s the CBS reunion show? I really need to meet Courtney.

There are a million things to criticize about this woman, but I have no idea how you could possibly tell she doesn’t love her son from a staged, posed, still photo. (And seriously? This woman is an awful person, but even most awful people still love their children. That’s a pretty terrible and unwarranted thing to say about someone.)

• NYC Mommy

To me it does not look like she does not love him… she looks truly uncomfortable with pose…. Not everyone (even people who like attention) are comfortable in a photo shoot and it may be even more stressful to concentrate on looking your best and making sure your baby is okay and not distress. Still she looks happy and baby is really adorable.

• LaKesha

You can tell from a picture whether a new mother loves her son?

Courtney – what exactly is she doing to make you think “she doesn’t love him”????

Coutney your an idiot!!!

Courtney, I don’t usually call people out of their name, but I am sorry for what I am going to say, but you are stupid.

5. Victoria

Awww he is really cute :)

6. Gina

What a beautiful baby boy … great job Kim!!!

Awwwwwh so cute!!

8. Courtney

no I’m not that’s just my oppinion back up off of me. she the look in her eyes comes off detached like she’s got post partum depression or soemthing and no I’m not stupid though I do have disabilities stop calling people with disabilities stupid.

• Janna

You just posted that a woman you don’t even know looks like she doesn’t love her baby, is detached, and has postpartum depression (none of which you could possibly KNOW)… but you want other people not to call you stupid? Um, okay.

You are nothing more than a bitter bullish “woman”. It seems every time Courtney makes a comment you are right there to belittle or negate. I have noticed too that many ladies on this board find you offensive and boorish- so I know it’s not just my opinion. Why not stop the stalking and be productive with your comments rather than acting like a petulant two year old. I pity your children. They must be stellar if you are their model for proper behavior. I am not one for name calling but your actions warrant an exception to the rule.

For the millionth time, just because something is your opinion doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized. What you said was profoundly stupid, and you can’t keep people from calling you out for that by calling it an opinion.

9. YourNameHere

You may not like Kim, even to say that about any reality star is strong when you personally do not know them but anyway, one thing that comes across and she has said and demonstrated is her love for her children. She would do anything for them and they adore her and their opinion is what counts, no one else’s!
    This baby boy is beyond gorgeous just like a mini me of his daddy.

Hi Courtney, I am sorry, but I did not mean to call you as a person ” stupid” I called your comment that word, I also have a disability, again I am very sorry for that word is is not a nice word. I apologize.

11. Sarah Jane

That is a beautiful baby!

12. Nat

This is sweet! But WOW all I can think of is breastfeeding for some reason….

13. AnnieMouse

There are many things you can tell are fake from looking at this photo…her hair, her nails, her boobs…but as for her love? There’s no way to tell…that was such an ignorant comment…who’s to judge her love? You??