Angelina Jolie & Her Brood Go Bowling

Angelina Jolie & Her Brood Go Bowling

Academy Award-winning actress Angelina Jolie was spotted with her children – Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – along with the nannies in St. Julian’s, Malta on Thursday (June 30). The doting mom-of-six was seen carrying her youngest son as the group left a bowling alley.

“They had a lots of fun and played for the entire two hours, laughing and giggling,” a source said.

The brood will have another reason to celebrate soon: the twins turn 3 on July 12.

The Jolie-Pitt crew are renting an $11 million mansion in Qrendi, Malta while papa Brad Pitt films his latest flick, World War Z.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

1. Anonymous 2

Shiloh and the twins look so much alike! If it weren’t for Knox being obviously too small to be 5, I might’ve thought he was Shiloh!

gorgeous family the twins are so big they will be 3 soon

3. alaina

sweet family

awww knox is so beautiful,viv has mummies lips with her cute outfit,i love this beautiful family

I need to go bowling. I see they have 2 of the same nannies they had in Venice and in Budapest. I read they rented out the place and were joined by several other kids . Fun

6. Paige

Knox looks just like angelina. They are all so adorable. Viv is a girly girl. Where’s Shiloh?

7. Krissy

SOunds like a fun day with your children. They all look happy!

I love how Angelina has a LV bag, and like 300$ glasses- but Knox is wearing shorts from Walmart- that’s one thing I love about this family, they obviously have very nice things in life, and rightfully so because they’ve worked hard- but it seems like they try to not over indulge their kids and teach them to always give back to the less fortunate.

• Madeleine

I totally agree with you on everything you just said. I want to be in the movie industry one day (I’m studying to be a director) and I hope to raise my children like Angelina and Brad. :)

9. hopeso

Love this family…

Cute…ViV is so cutee.. and she looks like her momy

11. Annie_S

CUTE CUTE CUTE
    Viv’s top is by GAP

12. Lana

What a beautiful family! Kudos to Angelina for taking such good care of her children and spending quality time with them in so many different ways. I love how “hands on” both Brad and Angie are with their children. And taking other kids to the bowing alley to have fun too, what a great lady!
    Looks like a great time was had by all.

13. Lana

Looks like a great time was had by all.

Knox looks just like his mother. Vivienne looks like Brad

15. Nina Mike

respect. very strong woman.

Bowling in Malta…

I’m jealous of rich people. Not resentful, cuz I know I have the potential to make bank, but I lack the motivation. So, I’m jealous of people with the motivation!

17. SMH

Wow Knox looks like Shiloh for sure. My first thought was wow Shiloh looks little, then it was, no wait that’s Viv and she’s just dressed like a boy, then I clicked on all the pics and was like oh okay that’s Knox LOL. Put these kids sitting down all in the same outfit and I don’t think I could make out who is who!! I will say, that I’m not a fan of boys with long hair. Thats jmo though. Just a traditional kinda girl who likes her boys with buzz cuts :)

Vivienne so beautiful look so angelina

Knox looks just like Angelina. Viivienne looks like daddy. She has Brad’s face