Gwen Stefani & Family: New Shoes & Hairstyles

Gwen Stefani & Family: New Shoes & Hairstyles

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale took Kingston and Zuma out shopping in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (July 2). The boys were treated to new footwear, frozen yogurt and new haircuts at Warren-Tricomi.

Adorable Zuma looked like a natural playing with the mini drum kit at the shoe store.

The family were later seen walking down West Hollywood with a friend and their nanny after going to the hair salon.

Kingston ended up getting a mohawk dyed turquoise green and Zuma’s hair had some blue streaks in it too!

Filed under: Gavin Rossdale,Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Flynet/GSI Media

1. Camila

WTF they did with Kingston’s hair? o.o

I’m guessing Kingston wanted his hair like this. He’s five, it’s normal. Most parents wouldn’t give in to this five year old whim. I personally admire Gwen and Gavin for letting their children express their own individuality. I do hope this doesn’t damage their hair, but at least they didn’t dye the roots.

3. carolyn Robertson

Wow, that’s quite the ‘do!

That first pic of Zuma on playing the drums is SO cute.

4. Lioness

Lol, punk rock kid- Kingston looks cute :-). And Zuma is suuuuch a little man- so adorable!!

I love mohawks but that one seems a bit severe.

The hair cuts/color are cute and suits the family’s style. I wish I could have gone to Warren Tricomi at 5. This must have been the most expensive hair cut/color for a 5 year old. My friend spent $500 on a cut/color at Warren Tricomi. The prices are outrageous.

The mohawk is a tad extreme for a 5 year old – what next, tattoos and piercings?

Did the paps just happen to be outside the shoe store and spot the Stefanis and their nanny? Coincidence? I think not.

These 2 little boys are by far the cutest in Hollywood!!!!!!!

I agree with Anonymous @11.42

I love that mohawk and I think it’s going well to Kingston but , blue ?!
    We can’t dye a 5 year old boy’s hair in blue ! It’s ugly on a child , he’s too young

But I still think that this kid is so cute and so his brother

12. Mia

Those kids are beautiful ! I love Kingston’s new hair do and so the colour
    Zuma is so adorable with the drums !

How pathetic. It is people like this who encourage others to believe it is acceptable to treat your children as “fashion” accessories and make them grow up far too soon.