Selma Blair: Pretty In Pastels

Selma Blair: Pretty In Pastels

Selma Blair and boyfriend Jason Bleick spent this summer afternoon looking for some wheels as they visited a friend’s bike shop in Culver City, Calif. on Saturday (July 9).

The Portlandia actress looked gorgeous in a pastel-colored tunic while Jason wore an ‘I Love Maywood’ t-shirt, a reference to the city that his Ever clothing company is located in.

The couple is expecting their first child reportedly within the next few weeks.

Filed under: Expecting,Selma Blair

Photo credit: GSI Media | Fame

1. ZaraB

That dress is stunning. I’d love to know where it’s from!

She looks absolutely beautiful. Could we possibly get info on the tunic and jewelry?

Could we get some info on the tunic and jewelry? she looks absolutely beautiful!

4. skylar

I really love Selma pregnancy style so classy.Unlike Alicia Pregnancy style.

5. naomi

CC Skye bangles.

6. naomi

Linea Pelle cross body bag

7. Lou x

Selma looks beautiful, pregnancy really suits her!

Huh, so apparently appearing as a guest in a single episode of Portlandia makes her a “Portlandia actress”? You know that’s not really how it works, right?

• Scooter

The people that post these articles don’t know everything about every celebrity and their career. They simply swipe this info from someone else on the web and post it as their own fresh news. No fact checking or fan loyalty required. I’m sure she doesn’t even know what Portlandia is. Probably thinks it’s a movie of Selma’s. I loved selma’s episode. Hilarious.

9. scooter

Lime leather sandals are Miu Miu. Nine months pregnant and she still has killer gams. She is beautiful, healthy, stylish and looks happy!

10. Rebecca

I’m guessing a boy for her. ;)
    And I know I have a 50% chance of being right, but it’s still fun to guess.
    Selma looks beautiful — I love her tunic.

• ZaraB

I feel quite sure she’ll have a boy too! Not based on the way she’s carrying or anything (which is a not a way of predicting the sex, in any case) – just a strong feeling I have.

11. Anon

Gorgeous and put together, as always.