Nicole Kidman Takes Off With Faith & Sunday

Nicole Kidman Takes Off With Faith & Sunday

Nicole Kidman and her adorable daughters Sunday Rose and Faith were spotted as they arrived for a flight at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday (July 10).

The trio is logging quite a few frequent-flier miles – just last week they were seen boarding a flight in Sydney, Australia bound for L.A.

The Rabbit Hole actress admitted to being star-struck before meeting Prince William and Kate at BAFTA’s Brits to Watch 2011 gala on Saturday. Asked if she would be tongue-tied in the presence of the royal couple, Nicole replied, “Oh, I don’t know. I’m quite shy!”

Filed under: Faith Margaret Kidman Urban,Nicole Kidman,Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

Photo credit: Flynet

When the girls grow up if they have Dad’s musical ability then they can form a duo and call themselves “Sunday Faith”. :)

Sunday is starting to show a bit of her Mom in her features. B-4 these pix, all I could see was a little mini Keith! Both girls are adorable! Nicole looks so happy!

Both Sunday and Faith are so adorable. They look so much alike. But I can also see a lot of Nicole in Faith. Sunday is so adorable with that pink blankie. Hard to imagine how fast Faith has grown and she´s not even one yet! Also Sunday has grown a lot lately. She must be a very loving big sis to Faith.

4. Trish

Nicole & Keith’s girls are too cute!!! luv that pimk blankie!!

Is it wrong to say I think Sunday Rose is very much more adorable than Suri Cruise?

Faith is the cutest celebrity baby, I’ve seen in a while!
    She looks just like Sunday!

7. Karen

Nicole looks happier here, being a mommy than she ever looks when on the red carpet or in interviews. Good for her. Those babies are adorable. I love Keith. Have seen him in concert 5 times and am a huge fan of Nicole too. This is her best role yet!!!

I totally agree. She was meant to be a mommy and she and Keith make the most adorable children together. Keith has found his soulmate and I am so happy for the two of them. They are in the most blissful state ever right now. I wish them eternal happiness together!!

every day more beautiful.
    2 primcesses

my beautifuuuls

I don’t know if the website mention it but singer Melissa Auf Der Maur is pregnant, this is her first child, and she expecting for october :) (a french fan)

Beautiful little girls!