Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Are Getting Married!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Are Getting Married!

After six years together – and six kids! – Hollywood super-couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are planning a wedding set to take place within the next few months, Us Weekly reports.

The nuptials are rumored to take place at their newly renovated Chateau Miraval in Correns, France. But don’t expect a lavish shindig like Brad’s $1 million wedding in 2000 to Jennifer Aniston.

This A-lister’s wedding “would be intimate and informal,” a source said.

Although Angie, 36, and Brad, 47, have publicly resisted traditional marriage until it became legal for everyone – gay or straight – their six kids may have changed their minds.

“The kids ask about marriage,” Pitt said in May of Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3. “It’s meaning more and more to them. So it’s something we’ve got to look at.”

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt

Photo credit: Us Weekly

I have my doubts about this story since the source is US magazine. However, more often than not both Brad and Angie have recently talked about the marriage so maybe there is some truth to this story. It would be great IF they´d finally tie the knot since they´ve been together for six years now and have six children. If I don´t remember wrong Brad recently said in USA Today interview that the children have started to ask about the marriage and they are beginning to think about the wedding seriously.

Better late than never…

3. Camila

Congratulations for the entire family!! I’m so happy for them :D

I won’t believe it until they confirm it themselves.

lol why is everyone treating this like it’s true? US has had them getting married dozens of times over the years. It wasn’t true then and it’s likely not true now. So gullible.

6. Tazina

I don’t believe a word of it, not until Brad and Angelina confirm it themselves. Look how many tabloid stories have been untrue lately. Once burned, twice shy.

• Janna

And isn’t Brad Pitt on record as saying they won’t marry until the federal goverment recognizes same-sex couples (or something to that effect)?

7. klutzy_girl

I won’t believe it until it happens.

8. Scooter

I won’t believe it until they sell the wedding photos for one billion dollars and donate proceeds it to Darfur.
    I also find it hard to believe the kids asked them to get married. I wish them all the best if they do decide to do it. I wish the best of luck for all couples with children.

This story is clearly BS and I can’t believe people are buying into it US weekly and all the other tabloids mag’s’ have been saying the same thing for years, some people well believe anything.

If it’s a supposed to be such a secret like US clam then why friends would be telling this info to the tabloids.

10. ZaraB

I won’t believe it until I see it either. There’ve continually been stories about them getting married for the past few years. To be honest, I kind of hope they don’t get married, as they have always seemed like an example of a strong and happy couple who didn’t need a marriage certificate to validate their relationship, same as Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis or Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. Plus it would be a little disappointing, as I admired their stance on not considering marriage until the option was also made available to gay couples. Oh well, whatever makes them and their children happy I guess!

11. anonymous

B.S.

And if they indeed get married, the second they do, the divorce rumors will start popping out everywhere.