Is Paris Hilton Pregnant?

Is Paris Hilton Pregnant?

Paris Hilton was at The Grove in Los Angeles, Calif. today (July 13) to tape an interview with Mario Lopez for Extra. The World According To Paris star looked beautiful in a form-fitting pink dress and coordinating necklace, and seems to be causing quite a stir with another noticeable accessory – what appears to be a baby bump.

Could Paris be pregnant? And if she is, who’s the father? The heiress broke up with boyfriend Cy Waits last month and hasn’t been linked with anyone since then.

But earlier this year, while still very much together with Cy, she sat down with OK! magazine and sounded like she was ready to start a family. ”I think that’s the meaning of life, having your own children,” she said. “I can’t wait for that day. I look forward to experiencing that love and close bond.”

“Family is really important to me, I’m so close with all my family,” she continued. “I hope to be fortunate enough to be blessed with lots of children.”

Filed under: Paris Hilton

Photo credit: Flynet

1. klutzy_girl

Oh God, I hope not, but she looks like it.

And I don’t feel like Paris could turn her life around like Nicole did.

She probably forgot to suck it in, or wear spanx. LOL! No, seriously… she may have just eaten something that made her bloat, or it was that ‘time of the month’.

3. Nina D.

She’s a skinny girl, like with Jennifer Garner and Katie Holmes, all they have to do is stand the wrong way, or eat a larger than usual meal, and they look pregnant.

But I agree with klutzy_girl. Nicole did an AMAZING job of turning her life around in order to become a Mother. I don’t know that Paris could do the same.

4. Chelsea

I just saw her on “Extra” which is where these photo’s were taken and they said she’s been seeing the director from “The Hangover.” I don’t think she’s pregnant, I think she’s just put on some weight.

5. Bink

I’d say that was clearly a bump. She’s normally sooooooo thin.

6. Annie123

She was spotted with The Hangover director Todd Phillips since her breakup, but if she’s showing it’s probably Cy’s baby. I hope not though, Cy left her because she was an immature liar. Making a baby behind his back would be a terrible blow!
    I’m sure it’s just gas…

I normally hate it when celebs are suspected to be pregnant after gaining like 5 pounds, but honestly… girlfriend is looking kind of pregnant here.

it looks like she definetly is

9. Kancy

Maybe her spanx were at the cleaners???

I hope not. I don’t think she could do the same as Nicole.

I think she’s just put on some weight and then is bloated (probably has gas or something). Or maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part! :)

12. Sophia

If she is pregnant why would there be a question of whose baby it is? If she just broke up with her boyfriend last month then I’d say it’s pretty clear it’s his. The fact that she’s showing makes her more than one month pregnant.
    That said, for some reason I doubt she really is pregnant. All the best to her if she is.

13. ZaraB

I HOPE she’s just eaten a big lunch!!

14. Rachael

nope, she just ate a sandwich.

looks like she just had a burger to me. show me a side shot… too hard to tell anything from head on like that.

16. Lioness

Are you guys kidding me? This is Paris Hilton we’re talking about here- this woman cares very much about her looks, from what we’ve seen, so I think there’s NO WAY she would come out looking like that if she just had a big meal or was bloated, come on. I say definitely preggers.

17. Sara

Honestly I think this is staged. She’s got a new reality show she’s trying to plug, and I’m sure she would be willing to try anything to get some media attention. Look at her hamming it up for the camera.

18. Shannon

I normally would say she probably just ate too much or something, but I don’t know…..that’s an awful lot of bump there to just be a “food baby”. If she is, it would most likely be her ex Cy’s, because it would make sense for her to be showing that much. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

she looks definitely pregnant here!. Sooner Paris will probably confirm it if it’s true!.

Who cares about this no talent idiot?

21. Tazina

I saw pictures of this event from another website and she didn’t look pregnant. It was a semi-side shot. I think she just might be bloated.

22. Jenny

She could just be fat :P All that drinking has finally caught up with her xD

23. The Fashionable Housewife

I don’t know where you got those pictures but I watched that show yesterday and she did NOT look pregnant. I find it despicable and tasteless for this website esp to point out a girl who might be a little bloated and call it a friggin baby bump…… You’d never say that about a normal woman……. ugh.

I could totally imagine her and Kimberly Stewart wanting to raise their babydaddy-less children together.

It’s paris hilton guys. She lost her 5 minutes of fame and now she is trying to get it back by sticking out her stomach and starting rumours about herself. Common!

26. SMH

It’s funny if she is seeing someone because 2 weeks ago on The Talk she raved about how much she was enjoying being single and taking time for her bc she’s “never single!” Guess that perhaps maybe didn’t last long!

Paris as a mom hmm just don’t see it (yet)!

27. Anonymous 2

Must we constantly scrutinize every woman’s belly for signs of pregnancy? I think even women used to being in the public eye are dismayed by this. And what if she isn’t pregnant? It’s essentially calling her fat. Or what if it’s like the case of Mariah Carey where she’s trying to get pregnant and may not be divulging for fear of loss of a pregnancy? Can’t we just wait to get confirmation and stop this constant speculation? There are plenty of celebrity women already pregnant or with children for us to discuss.

28. Jules

Oh no. I sure hope not.

29. Ava

She is so thin normally she would get a belly from eating a tic tac — if she was really pregnant we probably wouldn’t need to speculate it would be all over the cover of a magazine in an exclusive interview with her let’s get serious.

I’d say yes. And I’ve see pictures of her all summer wearing loose, flowy things. Good luck , Paris.

Publicity…. if she is pregnant how she can walk in high heel? and look that fake smile!!

32. Belly

Paris Hilton has never been thin. She is not as skinny as everybody think. She has always had belly fat.