Alicia Keys & Sons On A Soho Stroll

Alicia Keys & Sons On A Soho Stroll

Alicia Keys and sons Kassem, 5, and Egypt, 9-months, were spotted as they took a walk around the streets of Soho in New York City on Thursday (July 14).

Egypt is Alicia’s son with husband Swiss Beatz, and Kassem is Swiss’ son from a previous relationship.

The Fallin’ singer recently talked about baby Egypt’s love of traveling. “He’s a rock star champion flyer,” she said. “I can take him on a six or seven hour plane or if we take the train from Paris to London, he rolls with it. His temperament is super cool.”

Filed under: Alicia Keys

Photo credit: Flynet

Good thing she has a nanny with her. I mean we wouldn’t want her to have to care for two children all on her own!!!

Why is cbs…saying they r both her sons? The oldest is the step-son…than later on, u mention, from a previous marriage?
    Yeah, her legs r not looking great…sorry!

3. E R

Alicia, those shorts are a NO, NO.

It’s nice to see Alicia with Mashonda’s son, KASSEEM, Jr.

4. Annie123

Ouch her legs aren’t looking great. Her kids are the cutest things though!

She looks like a normal person. Getting photographed in bright sunlight like that isn’t flattering to anyone. Her main problem is wearing shorts that are way too small.

I say keep wearing those shorts Alicia, they look great! Actually wear anything you want or feel comfortable in because it will make no difference, some people just find it necessary to find something-anything to criticize, regardless. I love the shorts and the top and I think the shoes look nice too. It’s a shame there has to be a federal case made just for taking a stroll with your children. I hope alicia knows, and I kinda think she does, to not take any of the idiotic negative comments to heart. There’s always going to be crazy people who feel it necessary to speak their small little minds.

Also, isn’t his “name” Swizz, not Swiss? (Technically I don’t think either is his real name, but whatever.)

6. Anonymous 2

I’d be interested in seeing the legs and other body parts of all of these highly critical commenters. She looks great. Especially to have given birth under a year ago. You people need to get over yourselves.

Way to go Alicia! Nice to see a celebrity Mom out with the kids even if it means a camera in your face and everywhere else. On a positive note, at least you can feel safe with that many people around. I love everything about this woman. She is such a positive person. It’s a shame she has to deal with so much negativity thrown her way. But then again, I’m sure she’s aware there’s some pretty unhappy and negative people who are always going to try and bring others down.

Wow, I’m proud of Alicia for not letting ignorant people stand in the way of her taking a simple little stroll with her children. I hope she keeps the “in your face attitude” because people are always going to find something to criticize. I think she’s handling motherhood beautifully. It would takes quite a woman to even attempt everything she’ accomplished. It’s been quite a change for her in the last year. As far as her body, I’m glad she doesn’t care what anyone else thinks. More power to her. Anyway I think she looks as amazing as ever. Some of these people just need a swift kick in the butt.

I was not one of the above commenters, but my legs look better than that and I have a similar body to Alicia’s, with fuller legs and not a bountiful chest. It’s about knowing how to dress your body. No one said she has to be ashamed of her body, but those shorts are a big NO – too smaill and too short!

To the above commenter. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may think your legs look better, but that doesn’t mean everyone else does. Also, just because you think her shorts look too small and too short doesn’t mean everyone does. I’m glad YOU know how to dress your body. Big cheer! I also think Alicia knows how to dress so stop being so rude. She always looks nice and classy. She looks great here. I’m glad she doesn’t try to please everyone by doing something silly to look like what a lot of people think is so perfect. More power to her. As far as the kid he also looks fine. He’s a kid! I’m sure they weren’t trying to make a fashion statement and it’s a shame everyone is making such a big deal about it. More people should be happy with their bodies and stop trying to please others.

10. Trina

Her shorts are too small and so are Kaseem Jrs. Kids r cute. But she appears to be a homewrecker and loses point in my book

11. Audrey

I usually don’t care what people wear – to each their own – but when the pants climb up the inside of one’s leg, they are too small. A size or two up might just feel more confortable too. And I don’t think she needs to be hiding her legs, just a size that isn’t climbing up.

Hmm? I actually hadn’t noticed the climbing up the inside of the leg. Don’t you think you’re looking a little to closely? They look big enough and she looks fine. Jeesh! Everyone needs to be concerned with dressing theirself and be happy with theirself and stop criticizing others.