Angelina Jolie & Her Giggly Girls

Angelina Jolie & Her Giggly Girls

Angelina Jolie had her hands full as she touched down at LAX in Los Angeles, California this morning with her daughters Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5, in tow (July 13). Such a pretty trio!

The girls were full of smiles and giggles as they emerged from the airport with their gorgeous mama. When their car pulled up Shiloh wasted no time jumping right into the driver’s seat, before Angelina laughingly pulled her into the back.

It was reported this week that Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt, who are also parents to Maddox, Pax and twins Knox and Vivienne, may finally be tying the knot!

“The kids ask about marriage,” Brad admitted earlier this year “It’s meaning more and more to them. So it’s something we’ve got to look at.”

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Flynet

Shiloh is taller than Zahra now. Crazy!

gorgeous girls,shiloh looks so much like her mum

shiloh looked like brad… but now she’s starting to look like angelina.
    She’s so beautiful and charismatic

OMG! Both girls look so beautiful! Shiloh just cracks me uip. Her smile is just like her mum´s but those blue eyes she has inherited from dad Brad. She seems to be the funny one of the JP brood. Zee once again is giving her trademark “death stare” to the paps. Love Shi´s outfit – the military styled jacket and the Rolling Stones T- shirt. To me the girls look to be about the same height but at the rate Shi is growing she´s soon gonna be taller than Zee.

5. SMH

Shiloh reminds me of my cousin. She’s had the same 1 tooth missing for like 3 years now! Looks like she got a cute little bob haircut too!!

6. Doreen

Michael Jackson is that YOU?! Egads Angie….

they are gorgeous,shiloh is all angie,zee is a cutie,angelina is just stunning

8. Marije

I don’t like the jolie-pitt kids. The schreiber kids are cute and Hank Baskett IV is just the cutest but that is just my opinion.
    Take a look at the website celebuzz. At this website their are really adorable pictures of Hank Baskett IV
    Those pictures really should be on this website.

So cute! The kids are growing up way too fast!!

Looks like Shiloh is wearing TOMS shoes :) When you buy a pair of TOMS shoes the company gives another pair to a child in need. TOMS One For One. :) I love that Shiloh has a pair! :)

@marije huh?? are you for real??get help nobody is forced to look at any celeb picture

• Jazzlyn

Just shut up. She said that’s my opinion. Why do you don’t understand that. If she said she doesn’t like the jolie-pitt children and she does like the schreiber kids and Hank Baskett than that’s her business.
      You are pathetic that you don’t even say your full name on the website and I think your are the one that is always making a fuss with everybody.
      That’s just so sad.
      Maybe you are not always making her fuss but please mind your own business.
      Btw don’t reply my commend.

Eh sorry you should get help. You are so annoying.
      You actually wanted everyone reply at your comment like : agreed, I totally agree or you’re so right.
      It’s just a comment. Leave her alone and mind your own business.
      She just said I don’t like the jolie-pitt children and she said the schreiber kids and Hank Baskett are cute.
      Don’t make her look like a pedophile, because she is not. You are at the same website and you’re are looking at the pictures of celeb kids or news as much as she does.

Sorry but why do you have to make a fuss with Marije if Boo does the same thing.
      Leave her alone and get a life. Make a fuss about a comment. You are really sad and with sad I mean pathetic.
      The only thing she does is make a comment and you’re are just making her look like a pedophile or something else. What do you want? Do you want her to reply your comment? Well I don’t think she does.

• SiervaMaria

Sadly, yeah, she is for real.

11. SiervaMaria

They are serious beauties. Shi is radiant and Zee is striking. Her eyes! Big beautiful almonds. Shiloh looks like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie tossed their DNA in a blender and voila! a perfect mix all in one little person.

12. Sophia

Both girls are so beautiful! Zahara’s face has kind of lengthened out, she’s really growing up! Still got her “death stare” down pat though ;)
    And Shiloh is just so happy and healthy, looking as gorgeous as ever! I love her hair that length and her outfit is supercute.
    Great photos!

13. Sarah34

Marije@ if you don’t think the kids are cute fine but to say you don’t like CHILDREN you’ve never meet is just sad, and if you don’t like them don’t go to post about them. I also find it sad that you felt the needed to go to both web sites and say the same thing.

Jazzlyn@ why don’t you mind your own business because I don’t believe Anonymous6:22pm or Trish were talking to you, if you have a problem with people commenting on other peoples comments unless your Marije posting under a new name .

• Marije

Eh sorry you don’t know me. You don’t even know if I looked at the photos at the other website and know you know. I didn’t give comments about this family at another website. Next time don’t jump to conclusions if you don’t know anything.
      Ooh and another thing I didn’t post under a new name, which you also didn’t know.
      You’re somebody who’s always jump to conclusions, when you don’t know anything.
      Maybe I jump to conclusions but I actually know what I’m saying.
      How pathetic.

• Jazzlyn

Jeez MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND DON’T INVOLVE ME WITH THIS WHOLE SITUATION.
      WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?

You don’t even know if she was on the other website to commenting the same thing.
      Making a fuss on the internet with someone or trying people to agree with you, really that’s sick.

probably thats her with multiple names,thats the society we live in,very sick freaks with acess to computers

14. melo1983

Wow, Shiloh is so pretty!

15. gini

Shiloh is gorgeous! I don’t really care for “Brangelina” but they surely made some beautiful children.

Shiloh is mini Angelina

Oh my goodness. Shiloh looks exactly like her grandpa, Jon Voight. It’s uncanny.

18. Paige

Shiloh is a very beautiful little girl. She looks like her daddy but at the same time I see alot of Angelina coming through as she gets older. The lips, the smile, the forehead, the mouth, and the most important Angelina’s beautiful eyes. She may have brad’s color and they’re not as wide as angelina but she has her eyeballs exactly. Zahara is very beautiful. She has alot of attitiude. I love her top, too adorable.

19. ellen

I’m confused too. How does one know they don’t like a child they’ve never met or seen or interacted with from a picture? Maybe not consider them attractive but not like.

20. ellen

21. Shi

Shiloh looks just like Angelina. She looks exactly like her mom when she was little. Angelina is a great mom.

22. Sarah34

Anonymous11:11pm@ I don’t give a rats a*s if people agree with me so think again.

Jazzlyn@ Sorry but you involved yourself by telling other posters to shut up when they weren’t even talking about you so PROBLEM.

Marije@ If you read last comment at the bottom of my post you would see It was not directed to you.

P.S. I find you very pathetic.

23. Marije

I know you were talking to me. I’m not stupid.
    P.S You are lame and very pathetic.

Why is shiloh so tall though? She is only five as a matter of fact Brad and Angie’s off spring are huge. Knox and Vivian are almost as tall as Shiloh and Shiloh is taller than the other children in the house. Where did they get their height from Brad and Angie is not that tall.

They are tall ! Jolie is 5’7″ or 5’8″. Pitt is 6″. That ‘s tall.

And shall i remind you that Shiloh has voight’s genes. John Voight is 6’4″, James Haven, Jolie’s brother is 6’2″.

25. gorgeous!!!!!!