Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner’s Farm Fresh Bunch

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner's Farm Fresh Bunch

What a happy family! Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner enjoyed a sunny day at the farmers’ market in Los Angeles, Calif. with their adorable girls Violet, 5, and Seraphina, 2, today (July 17).

Rumor has it that the Hollywood couple is expecting baby number three, but neither Ben, nor Jen has confirmed.

What do you think…. Is there another little “Garffleck” on the way?

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Celebrity Dads,Celebrity Moms,Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Fame

1. carolyn Robertson

Very cute, as always!

I wasn’t putting much stock in the pregnancy rumors, but these pics and the last bunch make me wonder if they just might be true this time! :)

At first I thought ‘nah it’s just her shirt’ but that 3rd pic from the end makes me think twice! If so, that’s cool…but if not, that sucks to have everyone speculating about your not-so-flat belly.

3. noneedtoknow

Gorgeous little girls as always!!!

They won’t be able to deny it much longer because these pictures show that baby number 3 is on the way.

5. anonymous

If Jennifer is actually expecting then she has been like 4 months pregnant for about 8 months now considering how long these rumors have been going on. Maybe she just has a little tummy pooch. Everybody gets them.

6. skylar

Seraphina and Violet are adorable.

It always bugs me when people say ‘wow – what a happy family!!’ yes – of course they are happy. They have two healthy children…and all the money they could ever want. To pay for nannnies, help…whatever they need to take away all the stresses that the rest of the ‘normal’ world has to deal with. If my husband and I lived such a charmed life, we would be just as happy too!

It sounds as though you and your husband are having a hard time with the tough economy right now for which I am sorry, but I do know that money doesn’t guarantee happiness. I know many happy families that don’t have a lot of money and some that have loads of money but are miserable. We don’t know what is going on their family, but my guess is that they have ups and downs just like everyone else. It does make me smile to see pictures of a family that seem to be having a good day together. Hopefully your family has good days too.

• Lena

In fact there are studies which show, that people who have enough money to cover all their essential expenses (food, clothes, a place to live) without having to pinch pennies, are the happiest. People with less money and also people with MORE money seem to be more discontent with their lives.
        Apart from that everyone has their problems. I think it’s just nice to see people smiling, probably having a good day.

Money doesn’t solve everything. It has its own set of problems. If you think wealthy people no longer have to worry about money you are sorely mistaken. Let me get this straight.. You think because they are rich and have healthy children they have no stress? You cannot be serious. Happiness is contentment. Not as easy as it sounds and impossible to buy with money.

8. Sophia

Rumor always has it that they’re expecting another baby.

Is that a baby bump? :)

Lovely family!

11. katydid620

They seriously make the cutest babies!

12. Tazina

It’s funny and so typical when a family goes on an outing looking fresh and happy and on the way back looking tired and frazzled. LOL

Jen does look a little full around the middle but I’m not going to speculate since it’s probably nothing more than a big lunch or some bloating.

That’s beyond babybump. That’s one very pregnant Jennifer wearing one very obvious maternity outfit.
    Explains how sicky in love they look :-)

Pregnant or not: I wish them all the best. Love their love!

Love THEM!!!!!!

lovely pictures, lovely family.
    but I have to say: I look exactly the same – figurewise – and I am definitely not pregnant. I am very slim, just can’t seem to get rid of a certain amount of tummy :-)

seraphina is cute! i hope she is preggers since that would be adorable if they had a third baby.

17. Anna

OMG! Can you just leave her alone? I hate that speculation.
    Yes, Jennifer Garner is pregnant. And Nicole Richie. And Paris Hilton. And Reese Witherspoon. And Audrina Patridge. And Katie Holmes. And …..

ITA with Anna and the other poster(s) who are fed up with this silly speculation and pointing out JG’s supposed figure flaws. I suppose everyone who is commenting on her supposed paunch has a model-perfect physique themselves. Garner is lean and trim and since the camera adds weight, she would probably seem skinny in person. Ironically, the slimmer you are, the more noticeable a few extra pounds or a big meal may seem.

I absolutely love this couple :-) I hope they stay together forever. Two lovely talented and dedicated parents with adorable girls. If Jen is pregnant, I wish them all the best!

anon, sorry to say but they will not be together forever. I’ll be surprised if they make it another year despite the new baby.