Angelina Jolie & Girls: Sunday Smiles

Angelina Jolie & Girls: Sunday Smiles

Mom-of-six Angelina Jolie was all smiles with her adorable daughters Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5. The group had a girls’ day out at Ozzie Dots in Hollywood, Calif. on Sunday (July 17). Zahara had everyone giggling as she skipped out of the store. Mom carried a bag, while Shiloh held onto a plastic pitchfork and some other toys.

The gorgeous trio landed at LAX together last week after spending the past month in Malta, where papa Brad Pitt was shooting World War Z. He’s since jetted to Mexico for the Cancun Film Festival and brought along sons Maddox, 9, and Pax, 7.

Angie recently weighed in about an unusual snack her boys love. “My boys love to eat crickets. It’s their favorite thing… When I first gave it to them… I wanted them to not be turned-off by something that wasn’t (part of) their culture. So I bought them… and they ate them like Doritos (chips),” Angie said.

“And they wouldn’t stop and they brought to-go boxes home. And then I had to actually ban the cricket-eating at a certain point because I was afraid they were going to get sick from eating too many… But they’re good!,” she added.

Angelina and Brad are also parents to 3-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Flynet

1. kayleigh

Correction Zahara is adorable and Shiloh is used to be cute. She’s always dressed like a boy. I don’t have problems with that but I think she should have a haircut. I think she would be a lot cuter.

• Ashley

So because a child doesn’t conform to YOUR expectations of how she should dress, she is no longer adorable? Please. Would you rather her not be able to express her individuality?

• Kayleigh

Oh you 2. I didn’t say anything negative. So be quiet and leave me alone.

• Ashley

Actually, yes you did. You said that Shiloh used to look cute, meaning that now that she dresses like a tomboy that she doesn’t anymore. You know, she’s just a child. LET HER BE. She’s adorable.

• Kayleigh

Eh no I didn’t say anything negative. What you are doing is jump to conclusions. I didn’t say that she wasn’t adorable because she’s always dressed like a boy. I didn’t say that she isn’t adorable but whatever you want. If you think I give a negative comment than leave me alone, jump to conclusions about a comment of somebody else and make a discussions with that person. Jeez (problem solved)

• Ashley

You said (in your bad grammar) that Shiloh used to be cute and would be cuter with a different haircut. You also commented on her clothes. Therefore it’s pretty easy to conclude that you believe the kid’s not cute simply because she’s a tomboy.

• Kayleigh

I didn’t say anything negative and actually someone believes me and actually can read and if you read more comments you can say that this person agrees with me but if you think I said something negative than that’s your own problem because nobody is interest is this whole conversation. I also said that I’m not from The USA or England but from Holland so my English isn’t good. Next time read my comment, before you jump to conclusions, because I’ve already said this. And you don’t know what problem solved means do you? Go annoy someone else, who likes to have a discussion with you or who likes to make a fuss with you.

P.S you’re extremely annoying. SHUT TE HELL UP. Stop jumping to conclusions because that is something you came up with and next time listen to me. I don’t want to have a discussion with you. Give it up, I said I didn’t say anything negative. DONE. CLEAR. PROBLEM SOLVED.

2. Anonymous 2

These pics are great.

3. Jenn G

What a beautiful,normal looking family!They look so happy in the pictures!People may say alot of things about Angie but at least she doesn’t treat her kids like infants & she lets them have new experiences.I’m sure there are lots of paparazzi around her kids but they don’t look shy & terrified!

4. Lioness

Aww, the girls look so adorable and happy in these pics, too cute!!

The girls both look so happy in these pics. Zee is just beautiful and so is her little sister too. Seems like the JP sisters crack each other up. So happy to see Miss Zee so happy and smiling despite the fact that the paps are following their every step. Angie looks so happy and relaxed in these pics. Can´t wait to see Viv joining her mum and big sister for these shopping sprees.

@kaleigh get a life bully,the girls will break hearts in the future

• Kayleigh

You get a life. You don’t even know me and I’m not a bully. I didn’t say anything negative about these girls. I just said that she’s always dressed like a boy. I didn’t say I don’t like it and If she got a haircut, she would be cuter, so I don’t see the problem and it’s my comment and everybody has the right to comment about these girls if it is positive or negative.

Btw It’s my comment and you don’t have the say anything about it if I didn’t say anything negative.
      P.S Maybe it’s negative 2 you but I’m not from The USA of From England. I’m from the Netherlands.

You said she’d be cuter if she didn’t dress like a boy, implying that she wasn’t cute as she is. Sorry, but that is the kind of comment a bully makes. It implies there’s something wrong with her, which is not cool.

And you are posting on a US-based website. Don’t be so shocked that people respond to you based on US cultural values, where comments like yours are viewed by many as inappropriate at best and cruel and dangerous at worst. It’s fine if you didn’t know that, but in the future, take a lesson and don’t make that kind of comment about a child’s appearance again.

I agree with you Kayleigh, you did not say anything that I wasn’t thinking or a lot of other people and it would be nice to see Shiloh in a pretty dress for a change. What is this world coming to when somebody can’t even leave a harmless comment without them being ‘trashed’, you said NOTHING wrong, end of!

love shilohs haircut she and zee are gorgeous girls

Gorgeous, genuine smiles all around!

Zahara is a beautiful little girl. I like the way she dresses.

10. Sistergirl

Why on earth does Zahara have on an undershirt and Shiloh have on shirt?
    She can’t afford to by the child a shirt?

No she makes $20 million/film and can’t afford a shirt GMAB. I guess I can’t afford a shirt either since my daughter wore a similar t shirt last week. I love Shiloh’s new bob haircut and loving both girls smiles. I think Zahara is going to be petite

OK I’m Ready for Shiloh’s front tooth togrow back & I need Zharah to stop sucking thumb..overbite detected…Beautiful nonnetheless!

How is it that you need this child to do anything? How is it any of your business? Are you related to this family somehow? Are you her dentist?

• Felicity

Why do you attack anonymous 2:16? I actually agree with anonymous 2:16. I mean her tooth hasn’t grown for almost 2 years. It’s just a comment. You don’t have 2 be so mean. If my child’s tooth hasn’t grown for almost 2 I would have been worried 2. She doesn’t really know this family just like me but it strikes us that her tooth hasn’t grown for 2 years.

P.S It’s just a comment. Leave anonymous 2:16 alone and don’t make such a big deal of it because everyone just like Kayleigh said has the right to say anything if it’s positive or negative.

• Lena

You do know, that permanent teeth start to grow at the age of around 6? So where on earth should the tooth have come from during the past 2 years?

• Felicity

Eh sorry. My child’s teeth came out when he was just 5 and he tooth grown back in the past 2 months so 2 years that actually whould scare me.

• Lena

But I’m guessing your child lost their teeth naturally. Shiloh chipped her tooth before she was 2 years old. She just turned 5 and I’m pretty sure it will soon grow back when the other teeth fall out naturally and the permanent teeth start growing.

• Felicity

Oh yeah I agree with one thing and that’s thumb sucking. It’s not that bad. I know people who are twenty and they’re still doing it.

Congratulations on missing the point of my comment entirely. I was remarking on the fact that the person said “I need” this child to stop doing something. As if what this child does has some sort of personal effect on that person who made the comment. People here really need to stop acting like they have personal investment in what celebs do. These aren’t your kids, and what they do doesn’t affect you, and no, you don’t need this child to do anything, because it isn’t about you.

• Felicity

You should shut up. Don’t defend this family because you don’t really know them either.

• Lana

Angelina is a lovely mom, her children are beautiful and the family does not need defending.
            Only a bully would expect someone to defend themselves.
            If you can’t say something nice say nothing at all.

• Felicity

That’s so not true and you’re defending this family. Angelina is a lovely mom, so what. I don’t think you actually read what anonymous 3:07 pm said. He or She said how is that your business and you don’t know this family.
            If you can’t say something nice 2 like almost everybody than stop reply my comment.

12. Trish

Cute pics, darling smiling sisters!!!

13. hopeso

CUTENESS ALL AROUND…..LOOK AT LITTLE ZEE GO.. TOO, TOO CUTE

14. Venni

What’s up with the marks on Shiloh’s right arm and right leg? Looks like axle grease. LOL!

• Sue

They are so sweet & happy. The marks are probably from play tattoos, kids press them on with water, seen lots of kids wear them, no big deal!!! Some people just like to comment on the weirdest things!

15. SMH

Why is everyone so nit picky and negative!! I would hate to see images of your children or yourselves splashed all over the web for us all to judge! These are children!!

Shiloh’s tooth will grow in when it’s ready! She’s only 5. My cousin’s daughter has the same tooth missing and it’s been gone for over 3 years and she still hasn’t lost the other baby tooth and she’s almost 8 years old!! She also still sucks her thumb. So what maybe she’ll need braces that’s the parents issues nobody elses.

I think the girls are sweet. They always look cheerful and happy and that’s all that matters.

Beautiful family! They always seem so happy!

so nice to see them both smiling and laughing :)

18. Ashley

It’s so sad how people judge children who have never done a darn thing to hurt or offend anyone. Let children be who they are. She’s not dressing inappropriately. She’s clearly a very happy little girl. Angelina and Brad are doing a wonderful job with their kids. I would rather see a child happy and being themselves than conforming to society’s expectations.

19. Gemma

My God! Is higher than Shiloh and Zahara is a year younger. That beautiful Zahara and Shiloh is getting more beautiful!!

These kids always look so content and like they’re having a blast wherever they may be- all whoever that or with- with nannies, their parents, or whatever. Nice to see, they clearly have a great life- not money or posessions, but family wise.

21. Sweet ^_^

Shiloh so beautiful and cute ^_^

Finally pictures of them smiling.

23. scooter

Angelina looks awesome. She looks so good in these photos! LOVE.

24. Lana

Angelina looks very happy and the girls are having a ball!
    Thanks for the great pictures of this beautiful family.
    Brad and Angelina are doing a great job with their children.