Miranda Kerr Dishes on Orlando Bloom’s Sympathy Pains

Miranda Kerr Dishes on Orlando Bloom's Sympathy Pains

Miranda Kerr recently opened up about her painful labor and the feeling that she was going to die giving birth to her adorable six-month-old son, Flynn. But on an appearance on Australian TV show, Sunday Night, the model mama reveals that the experience was just as traumatic for hubby Orlando Bloom, who was begging for an epidural — for himself!

“I had made the decision to not have any drugs, no epidural, nothing,” says Kerr, 28. “Each to their own. I’m crazy for doing that! I remember looking at Orlando and saying, ‘Oh, honey.’

“And he said, ‘Give me the epidural! Seriously, if you don’t want it, I’ll take it because right now I’m dying watching you go through this pain,’” Miranda continued.

The Victoria’s Secret model has been very candid lately.

In her book, “Treasure Yourself,” Kerr writes about the high school ex-boyfriend who was killed in a car accident while they were dating.

“After he died, I wrote him a letter that said I hoped to name my first child after him some day,” explains Miranda, who says that Orlando was “happy to do that.”

Filed under: Celebrity Dads,Celebrity Moms,Flynn Bloom,Miranda Kerr,Orlando Bloom

Photo credit: Flynet

1. chocolate_bear

this little guy is just too cute for words … adorable! those cheeks! those eyes! those arms! aaah …

I love this family…the more I read about them, the more down to earth they seem. And baby Flynn is beyond adorable!!!

So, wait. She named her baby after an ex-boyfriend? No one else thinks that’s weird?

4. Gaby

I love baby Flynn! I just want to bite his cheeks. Idk quite understand why people get so outraged when others decide to give birth the natural way. People have been doing that since the beginning of man kind. I don’t have children but when I decide to do so I would want to at least try to do it naturally. Like Miranda said “to each their own”.

I also love how she chose commemorate someone that was dear to her, be that her ex-boyfriend or ex-fiance. And I tip my hat to Orlando for being a real man in going along with Miranda’s wish. Idk a lot of guys that would do that

That baby looks exactly like Orlando.

6. marie

omg, why is this girl still talking? nothing that comes out of her mouth makes any sense…next!