Halle Berry & Nahla’s L.A. Stroll

Halle Berry & Nahla's L.A. Stroll

Simply gorgeous!

Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry made a trip to the doctor with her daughter, Nahla, Monday afternoon (July 18) in Los Angeles, California. The 3-year-old looked adorable as usual in a flowered ensemble, with mom keeping it casual in cut-off jean shorts.

The pair had a recent scare when an intruder trespassed onto the property of Berry’s West Hollywood home not once, but three times.

Fortunately, no one was harmed, but the New Year’s Eve star has obtained a restraining order against the overzealous fan, with a full hearing for a permanent order set for August 1.

Filed under: Celebrity Moms,Halle Berry,Nahla Aubry

Photo credit: Fame

Nahla looks annoyed by the paps in some of the pictures. Can’t blame her.

2. riyami

halle u need to fix ur daughter’s hiar properly.. how are u gonna take her out like this.. ur too rich to hav her hair all mess up… if u cant do it hire someone to do it

What’s wrong with her hair? She has naturally curly hair that is usually pulled ina loose pony or let down. Are you suggesting that halle needs to brush the curl out of her daughter’s hair and put it into a tight pony. Or does she need 1001 barrets in her hair? I have seen Nahla with a loose pony, french braids, and with her hair down. What is wrong with her hair. I am african american and have always had hair down to my butt, my mother never once put a million silly barrets in my hair. She also didnt do anything that would thin out my edges (crazy tight cornrows, hair pulled in a tight pony, etc). I have hair that is still down well below the middle of my back. I cut my hair and it grows back because I follow my mother’s example and don’t do anything crazy to my hair. I am very hands off (a comb/brush rarely touches my hair…just use my hands to style) and for that reason my hair grows long and thick.

5. hopeso

OOOOOHHHHH Nahla outfit is the cutest..

Oh ignorance gets posted 3x’s but an innocent comment I made on another post didn’t??! Okie Dokie then….

I don’t like Halle since she is creating a bad custody battle issue just because Gabriel left her. He still wants to be a part of her life (Nahla) and its unnecessary what Halle is doing she has serious mean issues, no relationship works out for her. She needs to quit playing the victim.

9. Anonymous.

Why Nahla is always so much happy with Gabriel?

Stupid troll making the same comments using different names, so typical of her.

11. AG

@ Anonymous
    Were you in the relationship with Halle and Gabriel? No.
    Also Mr Aubry is not a human being without flaws so don’t put him on a pedestal.
    Only Halle and those close to him know his true character.

which one is the ugliest, halle legs and face or her kids face and legs, hhhaaaaa