Ivanka Trump & Arabella Rose Head Home

Ivanka Trump & Arabella Rose Head Home

It’s Arabella Rose!

Proud new parents Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were spotted heading home from the hospital in New York this morning with their beautiful baby girl Arabella.

Born on Saturday morning, Arabella is the first child for the NY-based power couple. And it sounds like they are already enjoying the early days of parenthood.

Ivanka took to Twitter on Monday to write, “Jared and I are having so much fun playing with our daugther! Arabella Rose is beyond adorable. She’s truly a blessing.”

Congratulations again to them!

Filed under: Ivanka Trump

Photo credit: INFPhotos.com

Who’s the 12-year old in the baseball hat?

2. Sophia

Beautiful baby and mama! I cringe seeing Arabella out on the streets of New York at only 4 days old, especially with cameras flashing in her face, but I guess they’ve got to get her home somehow.

3. Allie

Super flat tummy already! I’m not that thin, and my younger girl is 4! Sigh!

Why wasn’t she transported in a car seat? Its the safest way, not only in the car. Did she remove her from the car seat to carry her home??? Kinda odd… Yeah, Ivanka has no belly whatsoever for someone that gave birth two days earlier!

She looks a little overwhelmed and like she’s been crying. Totally normal of course for a first time mom, but I wonder if she’s still only planning a 2 week maternity leave?

6. SarahC

Beautiful!

I can already tell she’s going to be a little beauty.

She looks beautiful and love the baby name. Congrats to them!

She looks beautiful and love the baby name. Congrats to them!