Angelina Jolie & Girls: Leaving LA

Angelina Jolie & Girls: Leaving LA

A-lister mom Angelina Jolie and daughters Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5, were seen boarding a flight at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday (July 20). Toting her Pikachu doll, Shiloh stole the show with her huge smile and green shutter shades. We just spotted the gorgeous trio shopping at Ozzie Dots in Hollywood, Calif. on Sunday.

The Academy Award-winning actress recently spoke of her journey to Cambodia and revealed why she was drawn to adoption in a video for Louis Vuitton’s “Core Values” campaign.

The 36-year-old mom-of-six said that during her second visit to the Southeast Asian country, she was playing bricks with a little boy on the floor and “it dawned on me that my family was here.”

I thought about adoption, but hadn’t all made sense. It hadn’t come together and I wasn’t ready to be a mom, but I saw this little boy,” she reflected. “I don’t believe in fate or destiny or things like that but something suddenly felt right. I came back a third time and met my son.”

Angelina, who adopted her now 9-year-old Maddox from Cambodia, also talked about how her boys love eating crickets!

Click here to see the full video!

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Paige

Shiloh has to have the most beautiful personality. She seems like a perfect mix of both Brad and Angie. Her glasses are killing me. She is a beautiful child inside and out. I love how Zahara is a girly-girl. Shiloh stands out with her adorable tomboy style.

That Shiloh is a character I can see her being an actress.

3. Ashley

So cute!!! :) I love seeing Angie smile like that. I watched her movie “Changling” for the first time last night. It broke my heart, and I can’t imagine what it was like for her as a mother to be a part of that movie. She did an amazing job. She seems to be just as wonderful of a mother as she is an actress. :) Lovely pictures.

Shi is cute with her stuffed pikachu, but LOL at the new lesbo-nanny!

5. hopeso

Look at that smile!! Too cute

Anonymous 4:10pm@ The nanny not new she been with the family for years.

7. Anne

Shiloh is charismatic and beautiful! She looks like Brad, he is kind and lovely ;)

Just love these pics. Shiloh looks to be quite a character. A future actress in the making perhaps? She looks so cute wearing those green shutter shades. Her tomboy style is just perfect for her. She sure will find her feminine side again sometime. Zahara looks so girly-girl. Those sisters seem to be quite close to one another. Also love Shi´s Picachu stuffed toy. Wonder if the toys Zee is carrying are for Knox and Viv. Love to see Angie smiling. She was meant to be a mother. It´s easy to see how wonderful mum she is to all their children. Just like Brad was meant to be a father to these six. Anne – I agree with you. Shi is all Brad in these pics.

9. Sophia

Kind of funny how this post is right below a link to an article about Brad’s mom and how she thinks Shiloh is being “forgotten” and “her hand is hardly ever held”. Cute photos, and I think Shiloh looks happy and decidedly un-forgotten!

Shiloh looks just Angelina

Zahara always looks super serious and bored