Emma Bunton Shares Parenting Tips With Victoria Beckham

Emma Bunton Shares Parenting Tips With Victoria Beckham

Emma Bunton graces the latest cover of Hello! Magazine with her new baby boy Tate and talks about swapping parenting tips with Victoria Beckham. The former Spice Girls have become close after giving birth to Tate and Harper weeks apart.

Emma, who also has an almost 4-year-old son named Beau with her fiance Jade, says the two keep in contact online.

The fact our babies are so close in age means we have lots to talk about. We’ve been swapping bits of advice and photos and sharing our excitement. As soon as we can meet up we will, that’s how it’s always been. But for the moment we are making do with emails. The relationship we girls have will always be special. Now our kids are friends too and as they grow, it will be wonderful to watch them all and the different stages in the World.”

As for the other ladies who were in the band, she still keeps in touch with them too.

She adds, “The first bouquets through the door were from Victoria, Geri (Halliwell) and Mel C. They came with little notes and that is always special to me, to get those from the girls.”

Filed under: Emma Bunton

Photo credit: Hello Magazine

1. Rachel

That picture is just precious!

2. scooter

oh my gosh! that baby is so cute! what an adorable little grin.

3. Camila

Tate is such a cute pie!

4. Rebecca

Aww! What a beautiful picture. Baby Tate definitely looks like Mommy! So cute! :)

But I have to say, i am a little confused as to why she was offering parenting advice to David and Victoria, when they’ve already raised three boys, and Emma’s only got two little ones. Or is that just one of those things that parents just do naturally, just talk to each other and tell each other new things they learned, like swapping recipes? I’m not a parent, and most parents I know would be kind of insulted if someone tried to “swap” advice with them, so I’m honestly curious. I’m not hating in the slightest, just wondering. :)

5. Felicity

SOO CUTE!! REALLY A BEAUTIFUL BOY!! HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE HIS BROTHER BEAU!!

6. Sophia

Tate is beautiful! What a delicious baby!

He is so cute!!! And I love the names she chose for both boys :)

8. ZaraB

What a gorgeous photo! Emma looks so happy, and Tate is just divine!!

Rebecca – Emma says “we’ve been swapping bits of advice”, which I think sounds perfectly okay, as every baby and child is different, and parenting is a continual learning process. I’m sure with four kids, Victoria doesn’t need much advice on raising children, but parenthood is an endless learning experience, so I think it’s always interesting to hear other people’s ways of doing things, and I’m sure they just share information and stories, as lots of mothers do.

9. Auntie

What a spectacularly lovely photo! Tate’s grin and Emma snuggling him-magic :)

What a great photo! Tate is soooo cute!!

11. Anna

I wonder if she had a fall out with Mel B…