Gavin Rossdale & Kingston: Working Class Heroes

Gavin Rossdale & Kingston: Working Class Heroes

Kingston Rossdale looked prepared for takeoff as he spent the day with dad Gavin Rossdale in New York City on Thursday (July 28).

The five-year-old was dressed in a ‘Working Class Hero’ tee and busy playing with a toy jet.

Gavin’s band Bush recently re-formed, some nine years after the release of the band’s last album. Of the band’s reunion he said: “”That whole time I was thinking, ‘Man, why is it not Bush? This is so crazy.’ I’m so pleased because I’ve got my voice back. To be in Bush, the band you’re basically born to be in, it’s like a suit of armor. It’s very exciting.”

Filed under: Gavin Rossdale,Kingston Rossdale

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Is that the same nanny he had with him the last time, or is this a new member of his harem? Honestly, how difficult is it for this guy to manage a 5 year old by himself – surely his son can’t be that unruly that he needs 2 adults…

2. anonymous

Why are you so concerned about what nanny if any they take with them? Don’t you have anything better to do than b!tch? Why don’t you get over yourself and then go get a life? People like you make me sick.

It’s pretty sickening to keep reading all these comments about nannies on almost every post. It’s true how they choose to use nannies may not be typical, even for hollywood, it’s quite annoying to constantly read peoples’ critisizing comments. Honestly, you’ve said your piece once, repeating it on all posts is really unecessary. That is, unless some people get their kicks off of nagging comments. I know you may not agree but they obviously are not going to change. I obviously know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it just gets irritating after the first 10-15 Gwen and Gavin posts with the same hackneyed posts.

I think it’s time for someone to take their meds!!! Cheer up.

As you pointed out yourself, everyone is entitled to express their opinion – in this case, it’s not really an opinion, but merely pointing out the obvious – and if you don’t like what you read, move on or avoid the post altogether.

Some people’s comments are crazy. Leave them alone. He is in NYC with his kid. He has a show tonight – someone has to look after Kingston during the rehersals and show.

Is that shirt supposed to be ironic, or do Gwen and Gavin actually think John Lennon’s song has something to do with people like them?

real working class heroes hardly ever wear nail polish. even the girls. they’re too busy working. and they certainly don’t paint their sons’ nails.

Having a nanny isn’t a crime, but man, this dude never seems to be alone with his child. Just an observation.

My thoughts exactly.
      Two adults for one kid… My mom managed alone with two, and I’ve seen plenty of other parents with even more than that.

8. Cookies&Milk&Makeup

Well this kid does appear like he can be a handful. Looks like he is rowdy, jmo so I don’t care what criticism I get for my comment.

Why do people care so much about whether total strangers use nannies, to the point where they have to comment on in EVERY SINGLE POST? Does it affect you? Are the children being abused or neglected? Unless they are, it really is not your concern. We get it already, you think it’s unnecessary to have nannies, you don’t have to to repeat it a million times.

Does other people commenting on something affect YOU? Relax, as long as there’s no hate or profanity or unacceptable posts, there’s no problem here. BTW, I doubt anyone has an issue with nannies — some of us have them ourselves, but in the context of having someone look after our kids while we work, NOT while we are with them. Duh..

“doubt anyone has an issue with nannies”

This is a joke, right? Every post about this family, and many that are about entirely different people and aren’t even about them at all, have comments with people taking issue with their nannies. I just don’t get why people care so much.

No, it’s not a joke, but if I have to paint you a picture, here goes. Lots of people have nannies, celebs and regular joes like me. The difference with this family is that they seem to rely on them 24/7 and accompany them everywhere they go — i.e. they don’t just leave the kids with them when they go to work, go on tour, meetings, etc. as a lot of other celebs. In the interest of full disclosure, I have one myself but again, use her when I am working. I am fully capable of taking the kids to the playground myself.

Yes, thank you for painting that picture. You are obviously a MUCH better mother. *eyeroll*

Except you still didn’t answer the question – why do you care? (It’s hilarious that you gave all that information about yourself. Why would think anyone would give a crap about you? This post isn’t about you. Are you just trying to excuse your own inadequacies as a mother by trying to aggressively point out that someone else is worse?)

Huh?? First off, your post is so incoherent that I don’t even know where to begin. Maybe I won’t even bother except to answer one of your inane questions – why do I care? Actually, I don’t “care”, give a rat’s a$$, or however you want to put it – it’s no skin off my back. I just find it rather odd and have commented as such — as have many other people. End of story. In terms of “caring”, I think you are the one who “cares” and seems to have such a vested interest in belabouring this issue and defending someone you don’t even know. Now that’s strange.

10. Tanya

Either that shirt is meant to be a joke, which isn’t very funny, or gavin/gwen are seriously deluded because kingston rossdale is the furthest thing from working class you can get. The older he gets the more entitled he looks. He seems to be a major brat, which isn’t surprising considering how vain his parents are.

11. shakermaker

Ok folks, the ‘working class hero’ is probably a John Lennon reference, no?

12. Heather3

Okay, I’m not going to wade into the nanny debate and risk getting slammed by a virtual mud pie, but I get a creepy vibe when I see pic’s of Gwen’s husband. Can’t put my finger on it, but it’s there. Yuch…

13. ellen

Nanny is on the payroll. Take her with you if you want to then. How many of us took someone with himself – mom, sister, friend, babysitter? I did a lot. I enjoyed the company and the help.

14. ellen

Thanks for an intelligent post, Ellen. Your answer makes sense and it’s nice to see that someone is capable of posting without insulting others.