Paris Jackson Cyberbullied On Twitter

Paris Jackson Cyberbullied On Twitter

Some people!

Paris Jackson was recently harassed by a cyberbully who felt the need to get into an exchange with the 13-year-old girl on Twitter, telling her that Michael Jackson was not her biological father.

From what we can see, Paris responded to at least nine of the person’s comments, writing, “thanks but im a natural jackson,” “yep! 100% jackson!” and “thats y im so lucky 2 b a jackson b cuz i kno they luv me.”

The individual has since deleted their exchange with Paris from their timeline.

Filed under: Celebrity Kids,Paris Jackson

Photo credit: Fame

Of course it’s awful, but is anyone really surprised? Just take a look at the comments posted regularly on this website – there is no shortage of people who think there’s nothing wrong with making cruel, horrible comments about children and people they don’t know.

• mj

Your so right, people hurt others for no reason and speak evil of who they dont know. However God sees all and hates a lying tongue, so what you give out comes back 100 times worse

Good for her. She know who she is and where comes from.

omg really?! Some people need to get a life. seriously.

She should’nt have to prove herself

5. Ashley

Such a shame that these kids have to be subjected to the cruelty of people who very well may be grown individuals. Nobody should be treated that way. No matter what you believe about her parentage, it is uncalled for to say such hurtful things to a child who lost the father she loved and who loved her.

• Alexx

yeah, exactly. People do not realize what Prince, Paris, and Blanket have gone through. I mean, they lost there dad, their best friend. He was the only person, which whom they loved and respected. They still love him, and they still respect him even after Michael…… died. They know that because who their dad is, they are gonna get critisized, alot. I love them with all my heart, and wish them nothing but the best, in everything that they do, and i really hope they will achieve their goals in life, and not care what anyone says bad about them or their daddy.

• mj

well they live what they learn, such a shame they have to be put through cruelty, too bad their dad wasnt alive to allow them to see all the love in the world. As you know you learn off your parents, and seeing as their dad was never cruel or an idiot chances are they would be the best kids around, not that they are not now

Horrible and sad.

7. samantha

It’s such a shame people can be so cruel. Paris is the spitting image of her father and her aunt La Toya. Very pretty young later. It’s sad people have nothing better to do than to pick on a child. That’s the problem with this social media world we live in now- hiding behind a computer screen seems to give people the courage to same something they would never in a million years have to courage to say to someone’s face.

• gini

She is the spitting image of her father?? Really? She looks nothing like him and you have to go by what he looked like naturally. Before all the plastic surgery.

• Ashley

I fully believe she’s 100% Michael’s daughter, but in all honesty, she doesn’t resemble him a whole lot, and that’s ok. She DOES have his same eye shape, and she has a gap between a couple of her teeth on the side like he did, and that is hereditary too. :) She really took after Debbie, but she looks a lot like Joe and La Toya to me.

She doesn’t have to look just like her father to be his biological daughter. Paris seems like a very confident young lady that knows who she is. :) Good for her!

• Liberiangrrl

Well in all honesty she looks more like Debbie Rowe. She has the same profile as her. She has greenish eyes like Joe tho. I am proud of her tho for not letting these scumbags get to her and get her down…GO PARIS! That was mature of her to respond like that rather than just go off like I know I would.

I wish everyone would stop speculating about these kids, do you people think they don’t read these comments? Leave them alone already. He was their only father. They are children. Please stop disrespecting them. Thank you.

Before all the the plastic surgery, when he looked naturally ? really, I have never expected that, i thought plastic surgery goes into DNA (Irony off !!!)

• Lizzie

If you look at Michael Jackson pre-surgery, he had typical African-American features and dark skin. Paris may have been a very wanted and loved child but she clearly has no African-American blood in her. However a year after her father’s unexpected death is no time to be put this in front of her. No stranger should come up to a kid who just lost her father and say this!

• mj

no nothing like him, but I would say she is honest just like he was and believes in God like he did and never mocks God just like him, he would be proud of her dam

but her looks nothing like him,, he was so phoney and God forbid she stays honest.

Imagine if he was alive and heard all this about his kids and they were lying, he hates a lying tongue just like God and he was so God like

And I bet these bullys are American too! Sickening

forget not looking like the rest of them, hasn’t she noticed she’s white?

• Ashley

You’re just as bad as the bullies! Shame on you. She knows herself better than you know her!

• popsykl

lol…….

are you blind? she’s not white, she’s biracial.

Apparently YOU’RE blind! It’s ALL in the hair and YES I do know I have biracial children! Not ONE of them have curly hair the way a biracial child does! If one had it then I would say the other two got lucky! The old saying “black knows black”…..there isn’t an ounce of AA in them!!!!

• Momma Bear

The old saying black knows black? Seriously? First off you say your children are biracial? Let me guess, you are their white mother. I am African American, and she definitely looks like she is as well. My children are biracial as well, and both of them have light brown hair, and hazel eyes, they are just light, if not lighter than Paris. There is no arguinging that they aren’t biracial because I am black. However, their shouldn’t be anyone questioning her either, just because her mom is white. She is a child, leave her alone.

• The truth hurts

Yes please leave the children alone. They are too young for all this hate but they will have a lot of hate to deal with, be forewarned. Michael Jackson was a very sick man, a product of a very racist American climate that made him want very much to be white beyond his wildest dreams. Unfortunately for other black people still in this racist climate, Michael has left the legacy of his brilliance born out of black culture to some WHITE children. Paris has no ounce of black in her. Blackness is a dominant gene. Yes anything is possible but not one out of those children has black features AT ALL. When all the actual black Jacksons die off and there’s only those white children left to represent Michael’s history, only then will people begin to realize how truly terrible what Michael did in so completely rejecting his skin color, hair, nose and lips. One day it will occur to those children that their father was not originally as white as he looked when he died. If you stood the original black Michael next to those children, it would be amply clear that they are not hid and evidence of his racial self-hatred. Sad because the music was good and could have been a lasting black legacy. Now it’s just an embarrassing secret noone can tell the children.

• Mixed Chick Who is REALLY Mixed & Not 'Just Black'!

I can’t say for sure whether his children are indeed his or not–I can say that Paris resembles her mother–Debbie Rowe. But it’s a myth to believe that the African gene is that dominant. I am a product of a interracial union, as well as many other members of my Latin/Caribbean family and with some of us, you can’t even tell that there is any African lineage in our physical appearance….I look Hispanic, which is what I am in reality since I wasn’t even born in this country, which is why me and my family would never subscribe to such nonsense as the “One Drop Rule”, but anyway…I have cousins who are even more ‘white’ in appearance phenotypically, and they look similar to Paris and the other Jackson kids.

I’m here to testify to the fact that it isn’t entirely true that a biracial child will always look more black than anything else–Genetics are a fascinating thing!

Get out into the world and learn more than what you see in your back yard and you’ll be enlightened to so much more than what a small-minded, racist country like American can offer!

• MJAngel

Moron! You surely did not make any f**K**G sense!! Just showed your ignorance and how uneducated you are!! LOL!!

• mj

No she probably didnt notice she is white, when you have such a father that was so honest with God and never hurt a fly and never hung with young girls, or did anything wrong in the eyes of God……..it doesnt matter her colour hence why she never noticed. She was too proud of her honest dad who never lied or did anything he shouldnt of.

He would be so dam proud to spend every moment with the kids, dam too bad he is dead to the world

How do we know this is officially her twitter account because there are a lot of accounts pretending to be her on twitter and facebook?

11. Tazina

She doesn’t need to be on there in the first place. Any of those sites where people can comment can put yourself into a position to be ridiculed and insulted. At least sites like this are indirect if insults are going to be made.

All 3 are Michael’s kids people need to stop all the stupid comments and leave them alone!

• mj

yea not fair, leave them alone, they didnt do anything to deserve this, wow Mj would be so livid if he knew she was being bullied and people were not leaving them alone, we all know how he honoured Gods way and privacy for his family.

we love his fans so much, he took in young girls to help them out, how nice of him. God must be hugging him in heaven right now, lucky him got to not only meet God but now those innocent children gunned down have someone to look up to, they are so loved now, God is home with them and MJ

15. Da

What type of person would do that? Disgusting.

• michael is alive

I agree with you, after all MJ would have never taught his children to lie

furthermore who does that to a child its has bad as a child stalking an older woman who does that, how pathetic get a life

16. Sue Scanlon

Good for you Paris. Bullying is not acceptable (cyber or otherwise!) :-)

Glad Paris is shooting down idiots like this with so much composure and dignity! She must have the Rhino skin her beloved daddy had. “I am a natural Jackson” Love this answer! Kudos to you Paris, don’t let morons like this bring you down, you & your brothers are and will always be MJ’s biological children and morons can’t handle it. Their problem not yours.

18. Tanya

Why is she on twitter is what I want to know. She’s 13… and being that she is a public figure, this kind of thing is very common. I doubt Michael would have wanted his kids to go public at such a young age. Since he died, the Jackson family hasn’t kept the kids lives very private.

• Anita

Honestly, I don’t think Paris, Prince and Blanket should be using the social media, either. Michael had a facebook account, but he didn’t use it often because the negative things people said to him or asked him really bothered him. So he just avoided it all together. But on the other hand, Paris and her brothers are teenagers simply wanting to experience life just like most young people, regardless of coming from a famous family and have a famous father. That’s why they are on Twitter, Facebook, etc. People fail to understand that Michael was the public figure not them. Until they do something real famous and follow in Michael’s footsteps, they are just teenagers being teenagers. We shouldn’t put unreasonable expectations on them just because Michael was their father. Michael groomed and trained them well. They will eventually have to learn how to handle the media and any other ignorant attacks for themselves. I’m sure they learned alot from seeing what their father went through and that they are now finding out.

• mj

I so agree with you Tanya, Michael would be beside himself if he knew his children were all over the net at such a young age.
      He would not like it that Paris may meet an older man and all,after all he was so private and never once would he even think of going out with teens or young adults. He taught those kids good morals.

He sure would be so upset if he knew they were not in privacy anymore, he hates that, he was always so private and has respect for peoples private lives. I think God is proud of him up there

she is michael jackson’s daughter period!!

20. Diva

What gives people who dont know crap about Paris her siblings or her father a right to think they know ANYTHING!! All people do is spew the same crap they hear and are fed from talboids and gossip sites like TMZ like they are the bible. And to the above person who said her not being told the truth , EXCUSE me who do u think u are you dont a damn thing so what truth YOUR OPINION *rolls eyes*. This world is going down and fast anytime people can justify treating a innocent 13yr old child who hasnt done a damn thing to them with such amazing rudeness, ignorance, and utter evilness. What has happened to our world!! And what this doesnt mentioned is Paris is being called “a whore, bitch, slut etc…” I mean SERIOUSLY when did our society get so debased and away from right and wrong that its funny, okay, acceptable to call a child such names. I fear for our future I really do if this is what has become the norm!!
    You dont have to like this girls father , you can even beleive he was some monster if thats what you want . But fact is YOU didnt know him nor do u know these kids and you have NO proof of anything about their paterange. Your strangers hiding behind your keyboards and screenames cowardly harressing children. Well I beleive in karma and all the horrible names and things u say and do to these kids and u did to their father will come back to you beleive that. People can run but in the end they will answer for it trust that!! I bet to some degree MJ prepared his kids for this and by how Paris is handling such unbeleivable hatred and rudeness from STRANGERS many who are grown ass people is amazing. Paris is a tough girl and will NOT tolerate the disrespect of her or her siblings or father PERIOD!! Another reply she said is “I dont care what people say Im a Jackson by BLOOD” And to all u ignorant folks who call her father, her bio mother and now his chilrens liars until you ass can show adoption papers or DNA proof to the contrary you need to FALL BACK cause these kids know who they are and where they come from and are proud of it. And the ignorant OPINIONS of strangers on the internet who never met them or their father will NEVER change the truth! The internet has been a great invention but at the same time it made it way to easy for cowards to say crap and get away with it . People need to be held accountable for slander and harrassment especially of a child celeb or not. Its jus wrong and theres NO EXCUSE for it!! You can have you OPINIONS all you want but when u try and turn those OPINIONS into FACTS and then take it a step futher and attack a child who you dont know and who hasnt done a thing to you. Thats when you are going way to far and something HAS to be done!!
    But as I said those kids especially Paris is a strong girl and shes NOT tolerating uncalled for and uneccssary rudeness !! At the end of the day haters didnt live with MJ or have him as a Dad and knew the REAL him those kids did. And thats why they KNOW who they and where they come from. And NO amount of hate and UNPROVEN lies from strangers will EVER change that EVER!!!!! Sad state of the world though that this behavior is glorified and thought to be okay and normal *sigh*

samantha said : “Paris is the spitting image of her father”. How does a white girl look like a dark skinned black man??? She obviously DOES NOT look like Michael because he is NOT the biological father. Anyone with brains knows that. On an important note – it was terrible what she had to go through, Michael is her father because he’s the one who raised her.

• SMH

well said

• Colleen

This comment is ignorant. I have a dark skinned child and I am white and as fair as they come. He took his father’s coloring. Her mother is white and MJ is black. This is just ridiculous. My son has come home crying because some kid told him he was adopted.

Your child looks black because dark skin and black features dominate over white. Most bi racial people favor the black parent. That is why there is the one drop rule. Because black dominates the majority of the time. Michael Jackson wanted people to believe that he was capable of having three non black children in a row. That is just too much. Most of the time, children take after their father, especially when they are babies. Which is why black women who have children with white men tend to have lighter, more white looking children than white women who have children with black men.

• Kim

Well what about me? I’m black and the father of my daughter is white. She is fair skin and I’m pretty sure he’s the dad :) What about Vin Diesel, his dad is black. What about Slash, his mom is black. Black features are not dominate over white. It depends on that particular gene or person. And don’t tell me I’m wrong because I was a bio major my first two years of college and studied genetics :)

I also took those classes studying for nursing and nowhere does it state what you are alleging. Your non degree at a state college proves nothing.

If you are so smart why don’t you know that eye color, skin color, hair color, and hair texture are determined individually and in each case his DNA would be dominant as curly hair is dominant over straight, dark hair is dominant over light, brown eyes are dominant over blue and dark skin is dominant over pale skin (for survival reasons-light skin gives less solar protection).. so the chances of his traits being recessive in every single feature is astronomically nearly impossible, now do that three times…

• Not an Anonymous Coward

Multiracial kids are often the product of CODOMINANCE, not necessarily one trait over the other. Perhaps you should study genetics a little further before you jump to conclusions. Repeating your racist comments doesn’t make you more right.

• scooter

you are totally wrong.

• mj

I think he may be the biological father as well, but who cares, the important thing is that he spend every minute with them when he was alive. Never taught them to lie or cheat and always taught them good morals.

Wow what a guy studied Gods ways to a tee. God hates a lying tongue and MJ was so much into the bible he worshiped the ground God walked on.

He is their biological father whether you want to admit it or not. Mixed race people don’t all look the same, Obama could pass as a pure black man yet he is half white at the same time Rashida Jones is half white and looks like paris in terms of blue/green eyes and completion. So just because your ignorance won’t accept a simple fact doesn’t make it untrue no matter how hard you try. Really try to educate yourself it might make you a better human being instead of an oxygen thief just occupying precious space on the planet with nothing worthy to contribute… Namaste :)

• Ashley

You and the people agreeing with you are just as bad as the bullies. I know plenty of biracial children that look like her and that are lighter than her in complexion, etc. Look at Sophia Richie! She and Paris have the same skin tone but Sophia is nearly blonde!

I could not agree with you more. She is not his biological daughter. he bleached his skin and paid for another man’s sperm to make those kids. She is just laying in the bed he made for her.

• mj

I agree, she is not even famous and neither would he be anymore if he was alive. Poor daddy he must miss those kids tremendously

However it was real nice of his brothers to pay a tribute to the beautiful innocent children gunned down. and put up mj ‘s picture in the background wow, nothing like letting the children know that they get to meet mj in person. wow what a good family, they are great. I miss mj so much, i cry every night to this day.

Those kids would not be on the net or have lack of privacy like they do now, he was so against that , poor guy, too bad he wasnt alive,

Paris is not white she is the same complexion as Rashida Jones. In fact Paris is darker than the actress TROIAN AVERY BELLISARIO who has African American ancestry through her mother.

• Audrey312

Haven’t you noticed that biracial people can have literally ANY combination of features, including having light skin and eyes even though one parent was dark skinned and had dark eyes??? Claiming that Paris is white because of lighter skin is just as ridiculous as everyone who sees President Obama as only black just because his skin and features are dark despite one parent being white! Anyone who’s had basic biology classes in high school should know that not all genes get expressed – you can’t see her actual DNA to make any claim whatsoever and anyone who tries to make racial claims this way is just showing how ignorant they are!!!

I THOUGHT THOSE KIDS DONT HAVE NO TWITTER, MYSPACE or socializing network.it was confirmed ..anyway all i have to say that THIS IS A TOUCHY SUBJECT ..and i dont think those are his kids biologically .. but they are still apart of the family ..so *shrugs*…adopted or not ..she is legally a jackson.

23. SMH

IT DOES NOT MATTER if she was adopted or not ..mj raised them .. personally .I DONT THINK those are biologically his .. but who cares mj is the father ..and he took care of them well…the people that see resemblances are in denial…
    but mj took care of them and paris is apart of the jackson family ..adopted or not .. respect

24. SMH

mj is the father regardless !!…adopted or not … that was disgusting

25. N.S

Everyone seems to be missing the actual problem here -
    A 13 year old really should not be using social networking, and this is a PRIME example of why.
    No matter who she is, or her family, things like this are ruining lots of teenagers lives, bullying is rife among these sites.

To those Anonymous people who are getting their thrills talking about a 13 yo girl and questioning her legitimacy as the daughter of another human being, you are a waste and you know it that’s the problem. Filled with hate, small lives, anger, all of it. You won’t stop – you can’t stop – this is what gives you a purpose in life. This young lady will go on and live her life – it’s too bad she has to be exposed to such ignorance so early in her life. We could debate if she is Michael’s daughter till eternity. You wouldn’t care if a DNA test was done – you’d find some way to negate it. You love to bully – to put down someone defenseless. That’s why twitter is so fun for you all – because you can spew your hate anywhere and technically get away with it. I imagine at some point Paris will block her account, delete it and be denied the opportunity to live an average kids life. Not because she did anything to deserve it. She was raised by a famous father – that is all. I believe the media pundits, the negative crap that is being spewed over the news waves, is feeding the rants of a disturbed population. You won’t change, you won’t stop your lies. Simple as that – I just hope we can respect this young lady and protect her like so many young girls need protecting. Protect our children has never been more important as now.

• bk

There you go gal…they y’all should mind their own businesses…Let her be…Cant imagine how num & crazy some people’s brians can be…wasting their valueable tym on a young gal who’s already made her life……
      “Grow up people n stop poking your noses in people’s bus”
      cheers

Good for her! Paris knows she’s Mj’s bio daughter. This child doesnt have to prove anything to anyone.

of course she’s his bio daughter. of course

29. Lyn

Well all I can say is that Diane Dimond should be very proud of herself right about now. She was the one that got on all the Morning talk shows on July 6-7 2009 telling every idiot that put a mike up to her face that she was the one that “broke the news that he was not the baby daddy”. I’m sure at the time the family was busy trying to console 3 young children and make arrangements for their future considering hapless fool calling himself a doctor had just killed their father. And then of course it is their own grief to deal with.
    I think it’s time for her put her money where her mouth is and tell the world the truth. She had no sources that prove what she says, she made it up in her own mind for sensationalism and to get a few more minutes of fame riding her Michael Jackson gravy train.

• Ashley

Diane Dimond should be ashamed of the way she treated Michael in life and the way she’s spoken about his relationship with his kids. The woman probably isn’t capable of feeling things like shame or guilt.

Diane Dimond was simply stating the obvious and telling everyone what they already know. That Michael Jackson did not father any of those children. Anyone with some sense could see that they are not his natural kids.

• wayne

Father-a male parent, a man who acts or is thought of as a parent; guardian or provider. Where does it say that someone has to have a bio connection to a child? Bottom line is that they are here because of him, so some of you with no lifes who feel you have to be so negative are just gonna have to live with it. Natural or Bio it doesn’t matter, MJ’s the father.

• Ben

“simply stating the obvious??” Please spare us who have watched her over the years. ::rolls eyes::
        Diane Dimond has never “simply” stated the facts. She built her career off the back of Jackson, willing to twist the *facts* or straight up lie. She even traveled to Canada, frothing at the mouth to find another supposed “victim” only to find out that it was a complete lie discovered by the Canadian police. In an effort to save face because she had already gloatingly told her audience about her *facts*, she spun it to look like she was actually helping Jackson…that woman has NEVER tried to help him and she is NOT some bastion of truth, sorry if you believe she is.

No one in the media, including that woman, has a supposed *responsibility* to discuss, much less “crack the code” of the paternity of Jackson’s kids.

Their ARE his children regardless and it’s disgusting and inhumane to have this constant discussion as it is no ones business nor does it matter. It is not a *need* to know, breaking news or of any world importance.

It is cruel to continually gossip about this, that’s all this is, when these kids are trying to grow up without their father. Whatever the *truth* is, it is a private matter and ultimately of no importance whatsoever.

“Anyone with some sense could see that”, to use your words.

• Benny

“Anyone with some sense could see that”, to use your words.

• Benny

“Anyone with some sense could see that”, to use your words.

30. courtney

Anybody who bully an innocent child is a COWARD and who ever is the person that did this to her needs some serious help REALLY!. I don’t care what you think of their father that doesn’t give anybody no kind of right to bully are harass her she’s only a kid for the love of god and she loves her father Michael she’s very much aware of who her father is and who do u some of you guys think you are! you are not god …… hell some of you guys act like you can walk right in their house and take them away from Katherine b/c you feel like they don’t belong there and oh god b/c they are white according to you well guess what you can’t so ha ha . The only thing you can do is sit behind your computer screen like a freaking coward and run mouths by spreading hate and lies some of you guys don’t even post your screen names on here what a bunch of cowards . I’m not shock at all of this it just show the people who think he isn’t the bio dad is crazy and sick in the head and how far they are willing to take this . Mike is the bio father so deal with it turds .

I am a michael jackson fan and paris i know your daddy’s watching over you don,t let nobody tell u anything wrong u are truely michael jackson’s little girl truely and forever more your dad would be proud of you GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS….. your dad is allways watching. your BIGGEST FAN EVER

32. lvnhmnow1

You go Paris, I’m so proud of the way you handeled this. I’m sure your dad would be proud. And I’d laugh about it, all the way to the bank! Living well is always the best revenge. Live well, laugh often and figure out how to dance in the rain! Much love and kudos to your dad for raising you so well! We all should be so lucky!

33. cc

While I do not believe MJ was her biological father, it doesn’t matter. He was/is her dad in every other possible way and for someone to attack a child in this way is disgusting. Good on Paris for those brief (twitter length) displays of grace.

34. Elizabeth

She’s a brave young lady; her Dad taught her well. As for twitter, although all Jackson’s have been notified of this bullying, it sure seems none of them acknowledge the situation; they all use twitter for their own self-promotion. I don’t want to see this thing get out of hand. Could be some Murray troll “following” her hoping for an offhanded comment. Hey, with the trial upcoming, really no one should be using social media talking about Michael. RIP Michael.

• Michael knows MJ

yes your right her dad taught her well, that is all that matters, they will never lie or live against God, this is what her dad taught her. He also taught her good morals, that God hates a lying tongue and I am pretty sure she respects her dad right now.

God how he must be crying up in heaven with God and now innocent little children that his brothers paid respect to by showing Mj pictures on the screen. how sad it was

Yes, I agree with the other commenter, Paris should not be using social media; is no one listening in the Jackson household? Even her older brother stopped using it. Is this how she spends her summer?

mj was her dad because he raised her, but that girl is not black. at all. i’m just surprised she hasn’t caught on yet

• Ashley

Of course she’s not black. She’s black and white and native american, etc. Michael has Caucasian on his side of the family, Debbie is Caucasian, and Michael also has Native American ancestry.

Prince has the same rare skin condition as his father, and Blanket’s the spitting image. I highly doubt Michael would have one biological child, another by sperm donation and then another biological child. He could have children, he didn’t need another man’s sperm to help him be a dad.

• Sunday

She looks more African American mixed than Julian Thicke, the blond, blue-eyed baby boy of Paula Patton and Robin Thicke. Paris is clearly biracial.

• wayne

Caught on to what yet? You don’t even know what Paris knows about how and why she is here in this crazy world? Do you? Just like MJ said it don’t matter if you’re Black or White!!!

Those kids need to face facts. I like MJ but those aren’t his kids. His kids need to grow up and acknowledge that they were cheated out of knowing who their biological fathers are, but they can’t because they want to inherit his money. Shame on anyone who says those kids look like him, quit with the denyal..I mean seriously.

• Ashley

You don’t know that. Just because YOU don’t think he’s the biological father doesn’t mean they aren’t. And you know, even if they weren’t his biologically, did it ever cross your mind that he may have told them a long time ago? It’s nobody’s business but those kids. IMO, they are 100% biological Jacksons, but even if they weren’t, they weren’t cheated out of anything, because those kids themselves said they loved their dad and that he was the best dad ever.

Good job Paris, I respect you, your siblings, and family.

It’s still so sad that people are still calling Michael’s kids not his, cause they aren’t black. If they had a good look half of the other Jackson kids have lighter skin as well. It’s called mixed gene’s! Don’t forget that Debbie Rowe is very fair, so the kids have taken after her. It does happen you know. People just need to give it a rest.
    Besides, gene’s or not, Michael is still their dad, no matter what.

40. Karen

People that do this to an innocent child must have something terribly wrong in their own lives to bully someone who has done nothing wrong. I say good for Paris. She is truly her father’s daughter and very gracious in the way she responded. Michael said that she is tough like her mother so it looks like both sides of the gene pool are working in her favor.

Paris has also posted a video that she made about healing the world. So she is following in her father’s footsteps. She truly has Michael’s heart, God bless her.

41. Rebecca

I don’t know what I believe when it comes to the controversy over whether or not MJ is really the biological dad of Prince, Paris and Blanket, but guess what? It definitely doesn’t matter what I think and what I believe, and my thoughts or beliefs don’t give me or anyone the right to attack a 13 year old girl.

Good for Paris for sticking up for herself, she’s obviously very mature for her age and knows that she belongs with her family. I just think it’s sad that she had to defend herself in the first place.

These are children that are obviously happy and loved by their family and that’s all that matters. Michael raised them and loved them very much, and no DNA test would ever change that. Period.

We love you Paris!!! America loved your daddy, Michael Jackson too!!! Don’t listen to what some anonymous haters on twitter say. Put them on ignore.

43. 4commonsense

The internet is both a blessing and a curse. We’ve just been witness to a glaring example of why it is a curse. What is the purpose of telling a young child that her father is not really her biological father? What goes through a person’s head who thinks its appropriate (and necessary!) to say such mindless, hurtful things?

Paris, I’m sure you are well aware of the challenges you face growing up as the daughter of the King of Pop. It is not easy being a teenager, period, but when cowards come out of the woodwork, spewing their hateful opinions, it makes life really difficult. Your father was well acquainted with the dark side of humanity but his beautiful, gentle nature and inspiring character wouldn’t let them get to him. I’m sure you are up to these challenges. You are a beautiful, young lady and you and your brothers will be your father’s greatest legacy. Every child should benefit from a father like Michael. You were his whole life. I truly believe that song he wrote–You Are My Life–was written because of you, Prince and Blanket.

God bless and watch over you Paris.

Good one Paris, keep your head up. You’ve gotta be tough, cause the world is going to be really nasty. Prayers for you and your family. And don’t you worry. Your dad was a very well loved man. For every moron, there will be about a million others who aren’t.

Does it really matter in the end if he isnt her biological father? She and her brothers see him as their father and that is all that matters in the end. Well done Paris for sticking up for yourself and showing that you will not take or listen to those sick peope and their rubbish. You are a beautiful girl with lots of talent and I wish you only the best for the future

46. Ondine

Has anyone even bothered to tell this girl the truth about her conception? It’s obvious she hasn’t learned it from her mother. How sad for all of America and beyond to speculate on this very matter while the girl herself seemingly has no ammo to arm herself with and do battle w/ awful people intent on hurting her w/ “the truth.” Of course the results of any DNA testing should remain within the Jackson family but at least then the girl will know who she is and where she came from, something we all deserve whenever possible. Normally I would suggest delaying this testing until the girl is an adult, but in this case w/ so much talk about who her father is, perhaps sooner would be better for the three children’s welfare. There is more to us than what is reflected on our birth certificates but the truth needs to be known only by the affected children when they are old enough to deal with the situation and their parents/guardians. Familal secrets are often very harmful, especially when they come out in the press.

• Ashley

Do you know the truth about YOUR conception? Do you know where, when how and how many times it took to conceive you? No, I highly doubt you know the exact details.

IMO, if she wants a DNA test, she should be allowed to have one, but I don’t think it’s necessary. She shares strong similarities with her aunt La Toya pre-surgery, with her grandpa Joe, she has the same big eyes as her dad, even the same gap in her side teeth that her dad had as a boy. She mostly looks like her mother, and it happens frequently that you take after only one parent. Prince DOES resemble his dad, even if some don’t see it. He has those same dark eyes, same eyes Blanket has.

Blanket and Prince really looked alike at younger ages. There are comparison pictures out there…google ‘em.

Prince has vitiligo. Michael had vitiligo (confirmed by autopsy) so I’m sure it’s safe to say…Michael was the father.

No-one was asking how many times it took to conceive them. Joe Jackson does not have green eyes either, he has brown eyes. I have green eyes. Get a DNA test done! Until then we shouldnt be obligated to assume these kids are his, they look NOTHING NOTHING like him, not even blanket. They look like Jordan Chandler, though….

Erm. Joe Jackson has blue eyes.
          How can you say that Blanket looks nothing like Michael?! He’s the spit of him when he was a baby/child. Ignorance like this is just disgusting.
          Michael was the father, whether you lot like it or not! He cared for them, he loved them; that is so clear!
          As Paris said, he was the best father you could imagine. Surely that’s worth a hell of a lot more than whether he is biologically the father.
          It doesn’t take much to be a bio father, but it takes a hell of a lot to be a father whose children worship you as much as these 3 clearly do!

Even if MJ is not her biological father, He raised her, declaring her 100% Jackson Material. People need to leave her alone. Given all she’s been through, it’s with pure ignorance to bully her like that. I’m glad she stood up for herself.

48. Ashley

The children are not adopted. There were no adoption papers. He was their legal father, and if you can’t see the resemblance between Michael and Blanket then I don’t know what. Besides, Prince has the same skin condition his father had. Prince, Paris and Prince’s girlfriend Niki have all confirmed this skin condition on Prince, the same skin condition that was confirmed on Michael via autopsy report. The condition only affects around 1% of the world’s population and can be inherited. Michael wasn’t the only one in his bloodline to have it…one of Joe’s relatives had it. Not surprised that one of Michael’s 3 kids had it, too.

49. Diva

For all of you ignorant people who keep saying it doesnt matter and who keep saying thes telling the kids “truth” crap. It DOES matter cause MJ her BIO father AND Debbie her BIO mother have stated MANY MANY times that he IS the father. So STFU with the “it doesnt matter”. You people piss me off and anger me, how would your asses feel if you or your children pernity kept being questiong and people keep making ignorant comments about you being your childrens parent.Especially after you have stated you are their bio parent!! How would feel!! Neither Paris nor her siblings are stupid they know a hell of a lot more than you ignorant people who are STRANGERS to them and know jack shit about them or their DNA. Only in this day and age do people think reading talboid garbage or going to talboid gossip sites make them a experert on paternity of a child more than that child and that child bio parents!! And how one chil having the same disease of the father is convently ignorned simply out out willful ignorance!!
    And like Paris said she dont care what ANYONE one of you think she KNOWS who she is and where she comes from. You people are strangers and will never meet her and she will never know you. You are VERY insignicificant in her life and all that matters is what her and brothers KNOW. Why care what rude, ignorant, heartless etc think about her. She has a lot of strength inside and she wont tolerate anyones shit including the likes of you ignorant people who act like your opinions matter at the end of the day they dont to a Paris or her siblings. Funny how people think this kind of treatment is okay but if it was them it would be a different story. But because its Micheal and HIS children its okay to be rude, hatful, ignorant, and disrespectful when NONE of them have done a damn thing to you people!! But I beleive strongly in KARMA and you people will pay in the end for every rude, hateful, and disrespectful thing you say and do toward these beautiful kids!! Paris nor her brothers have to prove a damn thing , cause at the end of the day its YOU people and YOUR igorant opinions that are worthless .Your all cowards hding behind your keyboards and I dare your asses to say all the shit you write to those kids in person. I bet you wouldnt dare cause your ignorant and are cowards!! As you can see these kids are going on with their life and could care less what you think, your unimportant in the grand scheme of their lives!!

50. Ashley

The comments on the Bossip sitecomment section are so cruel. Never seen anything like it. They are just as cruel as the people harassing her on Twitter.

I don’t care what anybody believes about those kids. They know themselves better than we do, and they knew their dad better than we do. It’s nobody’s right to tell them they were lied to. I’m sure they’re VERY aware of where they come from.

51. Jake Dougherty

Wow, well this is no surprize.. im glad that she is able to take this crap….
    but I am against hearing this from this site and not an actual jackson… hows about we just all stop posting articles about the jackson KIDS and let them live there childhood like michael would have wanted! anyone up for this?

52. Ashley

It’s getting to the point where I think the people who keep stressing that they KNOW for a FACT that the kids aren’t biological are only doing it because, in some sick way, they’ll be satisfied to hurt those kids in any way just because they are Michael’s.

You don’t go up to a kid who is adopted and say “you’re adopted, Hahahahaha!!!!!” Those kids aren’t adopted, btw, because there are no adoption papers, but you know what I mean. It’s everywhere. Not just on Twitter. Every blog that posts about those kids gets the same kind of comments. It’s sick. I think they want to see the kids go on a downward spiral just so they can blame it on Michael. You know what? If something does happen to those kids, I think the way people treat them in the media and the way people harass them online will be a big part of it.

At 13, you’re no where near ready to be dealing with this kind of bullcrap. They already had to deal with the loss of their father, and now they are constantly bombarded by people telling them they are white kids, they aren’t Jacksons, etc.

I hope a Jackson adult steps in and puts a stop to this. Somebody needs to have that child’s back. This isn’t something she should be all alone in. :(

She is not his daughter. None of the children are his biological children. Someone is just telling her the truth. If she chooses to lie about it then she deserves whatever people throw at her. I do not feel sorry for her because she is old enough to know better.

you know this because?

Have you lost your mind completely ??? If someone in his/her twisted mind thinks a 13 year old girl which in his/her “opinion” is lying about her father, gives him oder her as an ADULT the right to harass and insult that CHILD !!! Would you do this to any other child, maybe your neighbour´s child too ? What would you say, if someone did this to your kid ??? Oh you would be happy, because they deserve it, right ??? Oh man, your parent´s must be very proud of you !!! LOL

54. Melissa Radcliffe

Leave Paris alone!!she is supercute

55. SMH

Paris on twitter….oy MJ would be rolling in his coffin right now!!!

dnt debbie rowe confirm they arent his,anyhw ppl dnt hv the right to say this things to a child. adopted or not mj loved her

Noooo, she did not say that. This “fake” interview was made up by a tabloid which seems to be you daily lecture !!! She has never given an interview to that “newspaper” or should I say toilet paper. She has stated afterwards, that she is the mother and MJ the father of this kids !!! Got it ???

You guys are able to answer the math question to get your comments up but I still swear you can’t put two and two together to get four. Michael Jackson lied. You people are stupid. I have seen enough Maury Povich to know when a guy ain’t the real father. Black is dominant over white, so people saying I’m white and I have a kid whos black because he takes after the father is moot. I know many many mixed couples and I know what their kids look like. My cousin is mixed so please do not lie. You’re only lying to yourself. For a guy who uses Vaseline for lube while wacking off to Barely Legal you act like he was a Casanova. Mj flunked at relationships and he did not have any biological kids.

FFS. you know all this because? First of all MJ did not “flunk” at relationships. He had a loooooot of girlfriends said by friends, family, employees and I think they know more than you or the media or people who DO NOT KNOW HIM, he just kept it private, which he had every right to do. And I just think the media had no interest in displaying his relationships with women bc they were set on making him look weird, ie. it took them months to figure out MJ & LMP were married even though neither of them hid it.

Secondly DNA works in funny ways. Just bc you know mixed couples with kids who look more black doesn’t mean there aren’t children out there who look more white. That is extremly close-minded. There is a lot more things that make me know for a fact that these are MJ’s kids. For eg. Prince has vitiligo. You CANNOT donate or sell sperm if you have this or any other HEREDITARY diseases. Not to mention that both the boys look exactly like him when he was a child/teenager.

None of you guys are giving a logical explanantion as to why you think she’s not MJ’s kid. I heard MJ’s son Prince has vitiligo too, vitiligo is genectic skin disorder. How would Prince get vitiligo if he’s not Micheal’s bio son?

• Ashley

Prince does have vitiligo. Pictures prove it. Paris said he had it, Prince said he had it. Prince’s girlfriend said he had it. He has it.

jfc. You people saying that these are not MJ’s bio kids just bc they skin isn’t black are actually ridiculous. You do realise biracial kids can be as white as day, it’s just the way that DNA works. Sure even two black people can end up with white looking children, b/c nobody is 100% anything.

And not to mention Prince has vitiligo (A hereditary disease. You also CANNOT donate sperm if you have diseases like this) & looks like pre-surgery MJ. don’t even get me started on Blanket as he looks exactly like Michael as a child. I do agree Paris does not look a lot like Michael but she does look a lot like pre-surgery La toya, and does look like MJ around the eyes.

Troian Bellisario(Pretty Little Liars) is also biracial, yet looks completly white.

60. Miao Yu

It does not matter whether or not Michael Jackson was the biological father to his children; all that matters is that he loved them, and they him. Speculating about the Jackson children’s parentage (and the parentage of any other children) is appalling behavior, and calling others stupid for disagreeing with your opinions is equally as appalling.

Hi

62. courtney

You know the good part about this is that they know how people feel about them and they are very much aware of klein so called claims and the media trend of lies and so on that sweet part about it they know who their father is and they know klein and others that tried to get their hands on them for the sake of money knows not to ever talk to them and never have anything to do with them .Mike had a lot of backstabbers in his life and that’s good they don’t trust nobody and not letting anyone brain wash them into believing they are not the bio kids of their father when they know this is just a big fat lie . It ‘s one thing to get on these sites and smear these kids name in the dirt but when you go contacting an innocent kid and tell them something like this you are way out of line that’s taking things a little bit too far . The worst of all some psycho might just try to approach them or stalk them and oh god who knows what they might try to do yep people are just that sick in the freaking head not saying it gonna happened but it can hope they double the protection when out in public for now on .

Ummm…..according to Katherine Jackson, Paris doesn’t even have a twitter….

64. Deena

First of all, Katherine and the rest of the Jackson family has stated many times that the children don’t have social networking identities or whatnot…so the Paris Jackson that person was talking to, wasn’t even the real Paris. Just thought you die-hard Michael Stans would know that. Second of all, even though I totally agree with the fact that since Michael raised those kids he’s their father….but biologically, no. I don’t believe that. I know some mixed kids who look mixed…and I know some who look white. I’m not denying the fact that a mixed kid could look white. But stuff like that happens every blue moon….not twice in a row. Those kids were born with blonde hair and blue eyes….and even on some MJ documentary, Paris’s godfather said that there was a possibility that he was her father. So…you got a white man saying that he might be the father of a white girl…and you got a black guy saying that he’s the father of a white girl. Come on, now…I know the human race is smarter. Blanket….yes, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was Michael’s kid. They DO look alike, but he looks straight up Hispanic to me.

And don’t even try the fact of Michael always tells the truth. One (technically two) more questions before I get off of this coonery they call the internet: Y’all remember in Living with Michael Jackson when he said that he only had two nose jobs? Okay….why did he say he only had two rhinoplastic surgeries when his nose looked different on every one of his album covers/eras?

65. Diva

Excuse me Paris DOES have twitter she posted a pic of herself holding a sign to prove its her!!
    A YEAR ago she didnt have a account but that was then and this is NOW!!! So YES it ISSSSSSS her!!! Shes followed by family AND celeberities and school friends!! Also it was confirmed by her brother gf, Latoyata, TWO of her cousins and one of her cousin Jaafar gf a long time ago back in March! So STFU that they dont have one cause NOW she does doesnt matter what was said more than a damn YEAR ago. They got friends and go to school now so of course they have it!!!

66. Diva

ok who cares . the only thing that matters is she has the love and rights to everything that family has to offer. so let her be a jackson do any of us really know where we came from

68. The Truth Hurts

I believe that the Twitter account (@pariisjaxn) is NOT actually her. I have been monitoring this acct for a while now and I cannot believe that lots of people have been taken in by this person pretending to be her.
    Just before the second anniversary of Michael’s death,Paris asked how to report people sending her hate tweets. This was retweeted to my TL so I replied and advised her what to do. When I went on to Paris’ TL I noticed that Jaafar’s then girlfriend had also sent messages of support to her. I had no reason at that time to doubt that this was Paris. I tweeted Alyssa & said about all the disgusting hate tweets that Paris had received. I didn’t get a reply back from her,but what I find really strange,when I logged on to Twitter the next day,all Alyssa’s tweets to Paris had gone. Why would she delete all her tweets to Paris?
    Also,around about that time Paris tweeted that their car was being chased by the paps. Now as a 13 year old kid I would be very scared if that was happening,I wouldn’t be finding the time to tweet on my phone as all this was going on.
    On 25th June, she tweeted #Tanning I saw this with my own eyes,now I think this was quite disrespectful to do such a thing on the anniversary of Michael’s death. I know that she wouldn’t have done that. Since then,that tweet has also been deleted too.
    Paris also uploaded a video to YouTube claiming to have ‘borrowed’ her friends account on there to do this. When you clicked on to MusikkGypsyy143 acct on YouTube, notice how that video was the one and only video on there! Why go to all the trouble of setting up a fake acct? Why didn’t Paris just set her own one up as she had put her name to the title of the video anyhow.
    If you look at the nature of some of her tweets go into her favorites,these are not the thinkings of a 13 year old girl. Some of them are quite explicit.
    Notice how she retweets her cousins tweets but never contacts them directly. They never contact her directly either.
    When the hate tweets started up again I contacted two close members of the family and alerted them as to what was going on. Now I believe if that was the real Paris, that they would have advised her at that point to put her acct to private. Surely they would be watching out for her.
    Paris keeps tweeting that she can’t wait to be ‘varified’ I think she is wise enough to know how to spell the correct word VERIFIED-don’t you?
    Some time back a follower contacted me to say she too didn’t believe that this was Paris either. She had contacted someone who knew the family quite well and they were under the impression that this was Jaafar messing about. Now as he lives with Paris and has access to all her personal stuff i.e Phones/cameras etc. That would explain who also would have had access to Alyssa’s Twitter acct. Now the pieces are all starting to fit together.
    At first I thought that it might be a member of staff or a security guard.
    Until a close family member says otherwise,I will stand by my belief that this is NOT her.

• Ashley

The account is hers. She has a picture of herself holding up a sign saying just that. I think that’s pretty good proof it’s her account.

• The Truth Hurts

In reply to Ashley
        You are talking about the pic she posted earlier saying her twitter username & also saying no posers here-right?…
        Hate to burst your bubble Ashley but that pic has been photoshopped.
        Go on to Google images type in her name and see for yourself. There are several photos that are very similar.
        I’m sorry that you are so naive and gullible,but this poser whoever it is will not try and pull the wool over my eyes.
        I have to admit they are very good at fooling thousands of followers.
        Answer me this- If this is the real Paris how come Jermaine Jackson is following @pariisjaxncrew instead of this account of hers?

• Ashley

Pretty sure it is her, unless it’s somebody close to her who was with her at the time of the paparazzi chase. Around the same time the paparazzi were chasing after the car she was in, somebody said she tweeted about it. Sounds like something pretty hard for a poser to make up. *shrug*

• The Truth Hurts

Exactly Ashley,This is someone who works very close to her.
            After seeing her recent tweets too,I’m even more convinced this is not from a 13 year old girl.Tweets about childbirth being the hardest thing ever & hurts like hell,but then it’s all forgotten when you have that little baby in your arms! also quite disturbing,she keeps tweeting about having a knife in her hand & what she could actually do with it. Notice how she also tweeted about giving the kitten poison in it’s milk-a joke I know but after what happened to Michael with tho propofol I think these are totally unacceptable comments from his daughter. She was raised to know better than to do that. Go back to my first post & read what was posted on 25th June,that was so not her tweeting that on her father’s second anniversary of his death.
            Her tweets are getting crazier by the day as the # of followers go up. I’ve also been told by followers that Latoya said it was actually her but they can’t show any evidence to prove this. Latoya has been asked again by several people since,I wonder why she is so reluctant to answer to people on Twitter that this is Paris.Yes I agree some family members are following her but they never tweet her direct,and I still find it strange that her uncle Jermaine is following @pariisjaxncrew instead of this supposed account of hers.
            I just wish that a close member of the family would tweet & let us know for sure then all this nonsence can be laid to rest.

69. Ashley

For those of you who STILL haven’t gotten the memo, Debbie Rowe never said Michael wasn’t the biological father. The supposed interview was with News of the World. When the story came out, Debbie and her lawyer shut that down, said the interview never took place, and the story was removed from the website.

70. Ashley

Things people choose to ignore:

Prince has vitiligo. Michael has vitiligo confirmed via autopsy after his skin was examined under a microscope. Of course nobody took him at his word in life. But he was telling the truth.

Blanket and Prince have similar features, looked very similar as young children. If they aren’t biologically linked, why do they look so similar? We know Debbie’s not Blanket’s mama, so what’s the link? Michael!

Prince resembles his great grandfather Samuel. Look up a pic on google, better yet, google “Prince and Samuel Jackson comparison.”

The children themselves identify as biracial. If Michael wanted white kids, how do you explain Blanket, who clearly isn’t Caucasian, and how do you explain the fact that Michael raised his children telling them they are biracial, educating them about black history, African culture, etc. ? Why pay surrogates and sperm donors to have white babies if you’re going to raise them to be black/biracial? Makes no sense.

Oh come on guys..Just because shes white doesn’t mean her father isn’t a black man. Its so ignorant. And just because he bears a stark resemblance to Jordan Chndler Mjs alleged ex lover… the lying scum! Doesn’t mean it could be him, and that interview where I actually saw on video Debbie Rowe plainly stating it was a sperm donor-tabloid lies, dont be so ignorant guys and lets worship the force.. gold pants forever yeeeah! boi!
    just because there were buttloads of barely legal magazines featuring school age girls who arent even fully developed in a drawer with a tub of Vaseline does not mean he masterbated to girls that look underdeveloped and aren’t even old enough to drink for the next three years.
    if Mike says he only had two nose jobs, then thats the truth!
    Dont be ignorant!!

Oh come on guys..Just because shes white doesn’t mean her father isn’t a black man. Its so ignorant. And just because he bears a stark resemblance to Jordan Chandler Mjs alleged ex lover… the lying scum! Doesn’t mean it could be him, and that interview where I actually saw on video Debbie Rowe plainly stating it was a sperm donor-tabloid lies, dont be so ignorant guys and lets worship the force.. gold pants forever yeeeah! boi!
    Just because there were buttloads of barely legal magazines featuring school age girls who arent even fully developed in a drawer with a tub of Vaseline does not mean he masterbated to girls that look underdeveloped and aren’t even old enough to drink for the next three years.
    if Mike says he only had two nose jobs, then thats the truth!
    Dont be ignorant!!

I studied biology for two years at a community college I’m a genetic engineer. I know everything.

73. The Truth Hurts

Hello-Isn’t the subject here supposed to be about Paris & her Twitter account?
    There are more posts on here regarding who her biological parents are rather than sticking to the original subject.
    Personally I Don’t believe Michael was her biological father but he raised her along with Prince & Blanket. He taught them good manners. Michael taught them all about love & respect. As far as I am concerned that’s good enough for me. They knew him as their Daddy and that’s all that matters.
    Now can we all please get back to the subject-Paris’ Twitter account.

74. courtney

Ashley don’t run your self crazy talking to stupid people sweetie these fools are not even worth anybody’s time sitting behind the computer going back and forth over and over the same thing who’s gonna believe what they wanna believe the girl said she ‘s a natural 100% Jackson as long as she knows mike was her bio father , that’s all that matters . But let me ask some of guys this how would u like if someone told your kid that you is not their real parent and that they was adopted how would u feel knowing that’s a lie? I bet none of guys can’t even answer that question no b/c we don’t think to put our foot in somebody else shoes who’s being accuse of such a bogus rumor no we are busy too poking fun and passing judgments

If any of you take the time to look at pictures,you will see that this beautiful girl is extremely lucky that she takes after her aunts,especially if you find pictures when they are not covered in make-up. Not a Jackson? Do a side by side of her and Joe. You will also find pictures of Michael at a heavier weight and see that Prince is shaped just like him. Blanket is the spitting image of his father, at that age. Most of the Jackson have had plastic surgery of some type. If you look at pictures when they were teens at Paris and Prince’s age it is not questionable. This child who has no parents should not be put in a position, that she has to defend herself. Not to mention their estate is set to dwarf that of Elvis. These kids will have a lot of power when they become adults.

Michael was not just shielding his children from public eye,he was protecting there skin from the sun. I am sure he was worried they had inherited his skin disease. That he in his youth tried to cover with makeup.

I am astonished that in this day and age that there is still such gross ignorance in the world,that I had to deal with in my youth. I am from a typical black family with a diverse heritage and an even wider range is skin color, hair textures and facial features. People assume my green eyed,red haired,freckled face sister is Irish.We have a complete range,from various shades of brown,yellow and gold,to some who white people think are white. For those of you who shout the loudest,I will leave you with this; My 93yr old grandmother the youngest of 10 children, recently traveled to Massachusetts to the funeral of her sister whom she had not seen in many years, she was warmly received by a host of friends and relatives, who have lived their lives without knowledge that they are black. Her fair skinned black sister married a fair skinned black man they “passed” to get the jobs and incomes their degrees deserved. They had children who were fair skinned and married white. My grandmother’s birth certificate says she is “mulatto”,both of her parents certificates list race as “mulatto”. Have you seen your grandparents,great, or great great grandparents birth certificates. If they have one. Do you know all your relatives?It is likely that most of you have ancestors of color. So,shut up!

76. mika

Bio or not, Michael Jackson is their father and the three kids are Jackson’s. Get over yourselves trolls. Michael Jackson accepted all people and i bet he taught his kids the same. It does and shouldn’t matter what color they are, they made a family and that’s all that mattered to them. If trying to destroy a child by saying her father who raised her and loved her is not her father brings you joy, then you are a pathetic leech whose life is F*cked Up there for you try to make others lives miserable. Go to H*LL LOSERS!!!

God!!!! poor Paris, she doesnot may have twitter, the ppl is so cruel!!! leave her aloneeee she is only a girl. Not famous like her dad.

the people is so cruel, leave her aloooone she is only a girl. not famous like her father!!!!

79. Diva

AGAIN she DOES have twitter . The pics of the sign she tweeted WITH her tweeter name is REAL!! Family and friends had already verified it was her back in March when she and Prince had signed up. His girlfiend , her cousin Jaafar gilfriend and Latoya, etc have already been said it so STFU if she has one she DOES!!! AND she IS his bio child AND has made it clear to you ignorant people she could care less what u people who know shit about her or her family think, beleive, or assume. She KNOWS who she is and where she comes from and nothing your ignornat, rude , disrespectul, talboid garbage feeding people say will EVER change that PERIOD!!!!

80. Leo

Michael cared for them, and he raised them, that should be enough to make him the father. All of that didn’t and shouldn’t matter to them, they were a good family. And Paris confirmed that Michael is her father that should be enough for everybody. Don’t destroy these kids for your own sick joy. Families com in all shapes and sizes and colors I might add. Heal the World, this is a newer modern world, let old prejudices go and fade into the past.

• Michael knows MJ

I agree with you NEVER destroy someone for your own sick pleasure, but its ok God sees these people, sin twice and God will punish you for each sin. what you give out comes back to you 10 times worse. Mj being a god like person knew this, He was so close to God he almost wanted to be like him.

now he is with God and probably hugging him this very moment as he looks down on his children he misses so much and raised as a perfect father.

God is proud of him. HIs kids must be too. they got to spend every waking moment with the best father around. may he rest in peace without any destruction or punishment at all

81. Ashley

I would still love an explanation for Prince’s vitiligo. It’s not tenia versicolor or pityriasis alba, because the pigmentation does usually come back. Prince has had the same splotches for years, and the ones on his hands and arms have spread. Sounds like vitiligo to me, not to mention the fact that Prince, Paris, and Prince’s girlfriend all said Prince has vitiligo. I think that’s a pretty strong indication. And it’s a condition that can be hereditary, not necessarily always, but that would explain why one of Michael’s children has the condition and the other two don’t appear to.

The condition only affects about .5 to 1% of the world’s population, so it’d be a mighty big coincidence for Michael to get a sperm donor who just happens to create a child with the same rare condition.

• Michael knows MJ

There are no coincidences in life none, things happen for a reason.

Get over it he lied all his life, he had no condition at all, it was a dam act because he wanted to be white, he figured he get more young girls to sleep with him. He blotched his own skin for a reason not to be black, plain and simple

he misused Gods gift and allowed the world to think the was God, there is only one God

82. Diva

Truth Hurts like Paris says “Stick this in your juice box and SUCK IT” NO ONE that matters gives a damn what u think , bleieve or ASSume!!! You dont know these kids or their father PERIOD!! Your a RUDE, IGNORANT, and DISRESPECTFUL person with NO life and I feel sorry for you!!! Those kids are gonna keep moving on and you mean NOTHING to them and what u think means even less. So keep talking shit YOUR ass is the ONLY one at the end of the day thats gonna smell!!

• The Truth Hurts

Diva, Do me a favour and wind your neck in honey.
      I have NEVER come on here and been rude,ignirant or disrespectful towards Paris once.
      Go back to my original post-anyone with half a brain can see that this is not the workings of a 13 year old child. I have a right to come on here and voice my opinion without ignorant people like you coming on here and spewing verbal abuse at me because of my opinions.
      I have viewed alot of posts on here and believe me, there are certain ones on here that are a hell of alot worse than mine.
      In my first post I gave my reasons why I do not believe this to be Paris. I would not state what I believe without giving the facts. I’m sorry if you don’t agree with what I posted but that does not give you the right to be down right rude and offensive in your reply back to me.
      You are correct-I don’t know The children or Michael,but with all due respect honey-neither do you!
      If you are an adult,then at least have decency to act like one.

83. courtney

DIVA WELL SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!

84. Sue

For those people out there who are ignorant and believe in sensationalism I’ve got one thing to say to you. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael Jackson’s kids are the spitting image of him PERIOD!!!!!. Anyone who doesn’t believe that let alone see that must be BLIND. Paris, I am so proud of you for standing up to these cyberbullies. You don’t have to prove yourself to ANYONE. Just stay sweet and keep your chin up. Your Daddy would be so proud of you and your brothers right now.

85. Susan Glaser

Boy, some people are just horrible and will do anything to try and hurt another person. I’m glad Paris stood up to them. Good for her : )

You are stupid if you believe that Prince Paris and Blanket are MJ’s biological children.
    you are very gullible.
    you got played by MJ.

• Ashley

And you’re stupid if you believe the likes of Diane Dimond and others who say they know for a fact that those kids aren’t Michael’s biological children. There is NO proof that anybody ever donated anything to Michael. Prince has the same rare skin condition, Blanket looks just like Michael, and Paris looks a lot like La Toya. The kids are the same skin tone as La Toya (when you look at actual photos, not the media lightened ones) and La Toya has two black parents. So yes, it is possible that all 3 are Michael’s.

• Michael knows MJ

grow up , you probably were not around and do not know a thing about mj,

HE DID NOT HAVE A SKIN DISEASE he blotched his own skin bit by bit so everyone would think he had a skin disease.

wow he was a liar all his life God knows.

• Michael knows MJ

I so agree with you, I am so glad someone seen through him, he was a liar all his life. God hates a lying tongue.

nothing was the truth, nothing, he had followers before he died and used them to hurt people and they were so stupid in believing him ,, however money talks and God wants us to be love. He pretended to be like God if you notice most of his doings r taken from the way God acts. His arms stretched out, his song “cry” his shalom was a bible quote. he even lied about that , lied to God

nothing that man did was the truth

• Michael knows MJ

thank you, yes they were all played by mj, even the molestation charges he got away with, money talks, and its sad

87. buy plan b

I’m really loving the contents of your blog. Hopefully you keep posting regularly. Thanks.

88. Courts

Paris does NOT have a twitter. ‘Nuff said.
    Check mine out: @COURTS_SiMPSON ♥

89. Home Security

Quite section! It feels great reading such post in this way, very informative and useful. I’ve learned. Here’s another source that worth a look concerning this also. Thanks for sharing this particular info!

90. Ashlee Stallings

are you freaking serious….why would someone tell a child something like that. Paris Jackson is indeed a jackson. My brother is married to and has kids by a white woman and his kids have blue eyes and brown hair and the same complexion as paris. Paris, keep your head up and know that “I” and many other “Jackson” fans love you and we know that you are a true Jackson. I am so sorry that you have to deal with such ignorant people who dont have a life. Keep up the good work, focus on your career and dont let these “no bodies” with no life or significance upset you in any way.

I LOVE YA BABY GURL,
    SINCERLY Ashlee Stallings

91. Ashlee Stallings

I LOVE YA BABY GURL,
    SINCERLY Ashlee Stallings

92. Ashlee Stallings

I LOVE YA BABY GURL,
    SINCERLY Ashlee Stallings

93. deanna

You know what 1 of all Good Job PJ for stading up to a buller. 2ng Blood or not blood she is a Jackson. Not only that all 3 kids have MJ ears and face so that other stupid fool had her head up her Butt

Who the hell cares? The worlddoes NOT revolve around this damn family. 13 is too young to be on twitter. Shes aspoilt little shit

• canon

She’s a f@mewh0re in training. Funniest thing is that she is getting all this attention, not on her own merit, but because Jacko wanted some white kids to pretend were his own. She is pathetic and a liar.

• mj

well you live and learn by your parents right and whatever your parents teach you , you hope its right because we love and trust them.

so if she is pathetic and a liar, she learned from the best. Trust me so much more is about to come out.

MJ was a liar also so its not her fault she lies

• mj

well thats good that mj is dead, wow he would never ever allow anyone to talk about his daughter like that and he is so private, he must be crying in heaven right now.

I at least respected him for his privacy and morals he taught his kids, and yes she is spoiled but mj isnt here to teach her his morals at all poor guy.

95. Tamyra Jackson

A Father Isn’t Always Biological. A True Father Is Someone Who Is There For You And Accepts You Into Thier Heart As Their Own. Michael Serves As Prince, Paris, And Blanket’s Father. He LOVES His Children And Boy Do They Love Him :)
    Just Leave This Family Alone. Everyone Deserves Peace And Respect As A Human Being.

• Does it really matter...really?

Good comment and also very true. Michael was the only father these kids knew and for whatever reasons he had in any choices that he made to become a father, he was entitled to that as a man, human. The issue of whether this child is biological or non will be disputed until times get better. The truth will never be revealed to the public, so therefore, the public needs to let this go. Their father is dead and sadly missed by many people of this world.
      What’s is the truth is that this man loved these three kids and made life for them as good as he could. For that reason, I respect him and adore him. As for the issue of biracial…. when a man and woman of two different ethinic backgrounds come together, there’s really no true combination as for looks and features. What those parents have to do is just love what THEY created.

• mj

Yes I agree, the main thing was that he raised those children with good christian values. God must be proud. I think a lot will be revealed soon but that is another story.

lots of people have respect for him, he honored Gods gift and said himself “if we are not humble we can at any time lose out gift” he honored God so much , it made me respect him all that much more. God has someone great in heaven ,and those poor children get to meet him with God.

He never believed in cheating, good morals, never had sex that we knew, very private I so loved that of him wow what a good guy. Great father ,if he was here he would be right by their side day in and day out.

He believed that any man should honor what is given to them and also believes that any man of 50 or older should never manipulate young teens or adults for their own purposes. That was what I admired the most about him.Most men that age would sleep with a young girl if they had the chance but not him, he was perfect in every way. I might have been a bit obsessed but what can I say, he had all God like features.

• mj

wow I could have not said it better myself.

A true father is there for the kids day in and day out. That was michael, a true father and a true man. He never lied ever, God hates a lying tongue and I am so glad (unlike most fathers) he taught them good moral values, what a man.

If we could all have men like that in our lives it would be so much better.

What a true hero, lived up to his expectations with God and used the gift given to him the way God intended. Wow God must be all over him in heaven

Not only that his beautiful brothers paid tribute to the innocent lives lost in Sandy school elementary and showed pictures of their “dead” brother, wow what a way to show tribute so kind and respectful, I love it.

So those beautiful children are with God at home and God loves them and Mj such the perfect man he was , God will have him watch over those children as well I am sure . Wow he is dead its so hard to believe right now, I cried for those poor children but happy they will meet mj

I am so glad that he didnt fool the world like most do and was a perfect man and father. God he must miss those children. he must be looking down on them (especially Paris, hoping she meets someone like him) and just cry every night

RIP mj you are still missed
      say hi and hug those children with all your heart, your brothers gave such a touching tribute they showed a lot of your pictures. Make sure you let them know its all ok up there with God
      love ya